It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Child Rape Gang Exposed in England - MSM Silent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Islam...

Of course you'll have your typical people saying it had nothing to do with Islam. Yea, you know all those child raping Christians in England...

Yes that’s true, England is built on a foundation of murder rape and pillage. How many babies are murdered every day?
If i lived in the UK i would be looking online to find out whether decapitation hurts or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's sickening. Just because their culture is different, Muslims and immigrants must follow the laws of the country they go to. This is a failure of the immigration system, they must not let immigrants into their countries that don't follow our laws. One of those laws is properly applying for immigration....someone sneaking in is breaking the laws of the country too.

In some cultures if women are not following the dress codes of that culture or do not follow certain rules, men are allowed to rape them. This is evident in some parts of India too, and almost all muslim countries. But this practice is not allowed in our cultures.

This is a fault of the people overseeing immigration, they need to throw the book at people that do that kind of stuff and make sure every immigrant or refugee coming in knows that there will be a severe punishment for this. Covering it up will just make these immigrants and refugees think they will get away with it....Be strict and this inappropriate behavior will stop a lot quicker. Make an example out of a few so the whole group knows they cannot be raping women or ignoring the laws of the country they are going to....the word will spread quickly.

Covering this kind of stuff up is the worst thing a government can do. Cut their nuts off and put them on display at the immigration points.
edit on 6-3-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Digital1010

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Islam...

Of course you'll have your typical people saying it had nothing to do with Islam. Yea, you know all those child raping Christians in England...

Yes that’s true, England is built on a foundation of murder rape and pillage. How many babies are murdered every day?
If i lived in the UK i would be looking online to find out whether decapitation hurts or not.

No one is innocent. History abounds with peoples oppressing other peoples.

Don't bad-mouth England.
I could spend the next 3 days listing England's contributions to the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's genocide against the native English people. How many rapes does it take to ruin or replace the citizens? Birthrates being as low as they are in the West and the polygamous habits of 3rd world immigrants they will be a majority within a generation. Times up. You can't afford any more of it if you are to remain the English people.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

You mean like ending the world wide slave trade?
Stopping Hitler in WW 2?
You English never did anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It's genocide against the native English people. How many rapes does it take to ruin or replace the citizens? Birthrates being as low as they are in the West and the polygamous habits of 3rd world immigrants they will be a majority within a generation. Times up. You can't afford any more of it if you are to remain the English people.

Here’s a sign found in the UK

www.independent.co.uk... 460061.html

A sign declaring a London park an “Islamic area” and ordering dog walkers to stay away because “Muslims do not like dogs” is being investigated by police.

Here’s another found in Canada…

bc.ctvnews.ca...

Unsanctioned signs in off-leash park ask owners to keep dogs away from Muslims

Time to put up a sign that says “Don’t rape women and children or your nuts will be removed and shoved down your throat”

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ya, pervs need to keep their hands off the kids.
Life in prison would not be good enough . . .
From Prince andrew aiding in human-trafficking,
foreign influence as epstein and maxwell,
drag-story-hr., this sh@t needs to stop.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Digital1010
Really? In 2024 the English are still doing that!? Cuz it's 2024 and the Muslims are every single day.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas
My family's island on my Grandmother's side has seen first hand how they act. They built a beautiful refugee camp for them on Lesbos so they could make plans and move wherever they wanted. Greek old ladies would bring knitted blankets and food, families would come greet them getting off the boats, but after no time at all the Muslims became enraged one night they didn't like the food and they wanted cash and cigarettes so they lit fire to the camp and burned it all down. I have never seen such entitled babies as I have in Muslims. They are terrified of them now and want them gone. We Greeks don't take kindly to missionaries and other faiths and all. We have no separation of church and state and we love it. Gays and lesbians can still get married and all, but we don't want Muslims coming and building big populations and mosques and all. The call to prayer is bad enough. It aint racist, what is so wrong with an ancient proud people just wanting to maintain our ways!?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Something the hard Leftists would never do.

To be fair, I know many 'hard leftists' - please define 'hard leftist' some time - who are as disgusted and outraged as anyone else over things like this.
Why do you think only Conservatives have an intense dislike for nonces and sex offenders?
Why do you think only Conservatives are passionately opposed to the activities of these revolting grooming gangs?

Agree with it or not I suppose an argument can be made that North America is a melting pot or multicultural.

Not so much with the UK.

The Celts, Picts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Normans etc would all disagree.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Supposedly there’s a rule that their girls are sacred, so they basically do whatever they want with the boys.

Possibly back in the #holes they come from.
But the vast majority of victims of these grooming gangs are white, underprivileged and vulnerable working glass girls.
Many come from care homes and other institutions.

That's why police and politicians of all major political parties have previously turned a blind eye or have tried to brush the activities of these gangs under the carpet as the victims were viewed as worthless.
They put political expediency and the sensitivities of a specific minority before the well being of British people.

The politicians and senior police officers are complicit in these acts and should be charged accordingly.

edit on 7/3/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Digital1010

That's an old quip. Every country has been built on murder and rape. That's was long ago there are laws and borders now that the Victor's set so they aren't raped and killed by other countries. The Muslims who have immigrated legally are contibutong.members.of society. The "refugees"....most of them are lying scum and there is a reason they didn't stay in their countries...they would be killed or imprisoned. This isn't rocket science.
If you can't understand the most base of human nature then you are either young or stupid.
Ever hear of the crusades? History is repeating its self in a way.
Please justify the raping of innocent women by Muslim refugees. I would love to hear your side of why its ok and why these monsters shouldn't be KOS when proven guilty.

edit on 7-3-2024 by Asher47 because: Jj

(post by BurnerWhileAlive removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BurnerWhileAlive

Pay no mind to the fact that these girls got themselves raped......

Are you #ing serious?
No-one 'gets themselves raped'.

The pieces of # who did the raping and abusing are 100% responsible and NOT the poor victims, most of whom are 12, 13, 14 year old girls from disadvantaged backgrounds.

The fact that you apportion more blame on the victims than you do the scumbag vermin who committed the crimes speaks absolute volumes about you as a person.

Shame on you.

edit on 7/3/24 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As a physically abused youth, I cannot stand to think that any would be sexually abused. I was abused by a step father who didn't know how to raise a child and my mom was smart enough to leave. I am 64 now and still remember my fear. I pray these children heal.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BurnerWhileAlive

You are attaching blame to the children for them being raped and abused, that is inexcusable.

Sure there are faults with MSM reporting, with the police and politicians who have been complicit in not clamping down on these gangs, with our immigration policies and policing of them, with society in general that has produced an environment where more and more vulnerable and disadvantaged children are simply abandoned and ignored and who no-one really gives a # about.

But at the end of the day its the sick nonce bastards who groomed and abused these children who are responsible for their actions.

We can talk about their culture and their religion or their ethnicity but at the end of the day these #s made a conscience decision to manipulate, assault and abuse vulnerable young children for their own pleasures.
They are the one's that deserve our anger and outrage not the abused victims.

That you would suggest otherwise is shocking.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join