It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian T-72B3 tank destroyed another Abrams during a tank duel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The Wall Street Journal also published some text. Do you really live in our world or a parallel reality?))))

lair, liar, pantalonies on fire.

the Reprint on MSM of the Wall Street Jouranl article.

Russia’s major demand, in addition to keeping Ukraine out of NATO, was to limit its ability to defend itself in the future. According to draft documents later revealed publicly by Putin, Moscow wanted Ukraine’s armed forces capped at 85,000 troops, 342 tanks and 519 artillery pieces. Ukrainian negotiators in Istanbul countered with a proposal for an army of 250,000 troops, roughly its prewar level, with 800 tanks and 1,900 artillery pieces.

Ukraine has vehemently disputed that account. Neither side made binding commitments in Istanbul, according to Kuleba. “There was no deal,” he said. “To engage in a conversation and to commit yourself to something are completely different things.” As for the Russian pullback, Ukrainian and American officials say Putin had no choice but to withdraw by late March because of Ukrainian military successes on the ground.

Col. Igor Girkin, a retired Russian intelligence officer and the former defense minister of a Russian proxy statelet in Donbas, agreed. “If leaving the seized territory has become inevitable, it’s best to do it before your troops are routed by the adversary,” he said shortly after the Istanbul announcements. “We will still need these troops—the war will be long.” Girkin has since been imprisoned in Moscow for criticizing Russian military failures,

Did Ukraine Miss an Early Chance to Negotiate Peace With Russia?

you might want to find better ways to disguises your lies, i'm betting fairly soon if you don't you'll stop receiving permission to post propaganda on forums, post articles in news papers, and lose your freelance journalist credentials and wind up sharing a cell with Girkin in a gulag in Siberia with chilly bumps on dat A@@
edit on 7-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

That is, you acknowledge that there was an article and there was an Agreement. Where they got the text from and whether it is real is another matter.

But African leaders have the text. contact them if they agree to give it to those who are now being massively expelled from Africa))))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That is, you acknowledge that there was an article and there was an Agreement. Where they got the text from and whether it is real is another matter.

i pointed out it didn't say what you claimed and was another one of your lies that you didn't link any sources for.

But African leaders have the text. contact them if they agree to give it to those who are now being massively expelled from Africa))))

the burden of claims made falls on the liar that made them. post a link with the exact text and signatures of the leaders and signatories on it and document your claim, then ill retract my comments. until then your a lair, liar, with your pantalonies on fire.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I understand that you do not want to communicate on the topic.
You know, it’s your happiness, and the happiness of your campaign, that I never complain to anyone. I have been on the forum for many years, and in all these years I have not complained about anyone to anyone. never. On me - many times, and on our uniform moderators, and on YouTube for my videos.
But I’m not complaining, like all Russians. Well, you.....
Complain. Only we have a proverb: “Moscow does not believe in tears.”)))))))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

An entire generation of people on both sides are being decimated.

And they going to be somewhat hard to replace given both nation's aging populations.

Pathetic really.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I understand that you do not want to communicate on the topic. You know, it’s your happiness, and the happiness of your campaign, that I never complain to anyone

i'm communicating just fine, your the one that keeps on weaseling out and reverting to pitiful insults when your called out to post proof of your claims and start getting spanked.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ugh, another one. How many clones of each other are there on our forum?
Arrividerchi!

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ugh, another one. How many clones of each other are there on our forum? Arrividerchi!

another pitiful insult then you cut and run, sad and pitiful plus i'm not a clone.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Unfortunately Putin sees 1984 as a blueprint rather than a warning.

So, you have been caught out telling more porkies about the evil West and when called out you resort to insults, weasel words and running away.

About time you stopped all that and man up instead.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

May I respectfully suggest that you read the T&Cs before making any further such allegations.

Weak, very weak.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here one of your campaign spoke on behalf of God. Now you speak on behalf of Putin.
ATS is a unique place, only prophets and seers)))))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

May I respectfully suggest that you read the T&Cs before making any further such allegations.

Weak, very weak.

When you meet women and take her home, do you also follow instructions?
If this is so, then I sincerely feel sorry for you))))))

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It's Not the Tank that Makes the Tank , it's the Tank Crew in it .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It's Not the Tank that Makes the Tank , it's the Tank Crew in it .

I agree with you. You know, I have many friends in the Russian army, I myself went on a humanitarian mission to the front. Those Russian fighters with whom I spoke as a journalist really wanted to face soldiers from NATO armies in a real battle. They had a professional interest.
Mercenaries don't count. This is garbage. Professionals respect each other. Like everywhere and everything.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here one of your campaign spoke on behalf of God. Now you speak on behalf of Putin.
ATS is a unique place, only prophets and seers)))))

No. That would be you?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

"When you meet women and take her home, do you also follow instructions?
If this is so, then I sincerely feel sorry for you))))))"

I'm married.

So, you have a blatant disregard for this site's T&Cs?

Which you agreed to when you joined.

Another broken agreement?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

" Professionals respect each other. Like everywhere and everything."

This is True . Honor Means Everything .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So put the finest crew in a WW2 tank up against some rookies in a modern tank, what do think the outcome might be?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Those Russian fighters with whom I spoke as a journalist really wanted to face soldiers from NATO armies in a real battle.

Considering how they have performed against the conscript Ukrainian army, i could just imagine the outcome.

Lambs to the slaughter.

edit on 7-3-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your a journalist?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join