It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate 'March Madness'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Same here, got cable for free, with the 6g wifi high-speed glass Fibre internet.
I'm was happy ripping my pipe before and I'm an even happier pirate now..

Wow are they on 6 G already !

I have gone years on a few occasions without watching a television mainly due to working long hard hours and as a kid the television was only turned on for the news at night and on a Saturday afternoon for the movie and wrestling on the then 3 channels.

I have a telephone and broadband package ( granddad plan ) ànd have not turned on my house computer in 2.5 years and only used the house phone to call my missing cell a few times in 6 years I just stick to my tablet computer and have a few TB of movies that I might get around to watching someday but what is coming out of Hollywood is not watchable to me .
I mainly stick to listening to the radio /music and reading a book nowdays even the Internet has lost its sparkle for me

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Oh yeah, 6g...most devices don't have the hardware for it but the provider thought it makes them look good trowing out their new router...

Indeed Hollywood has been a letdown last couple of years, still enjoying some flicks, simpsons, rick and morti an all the series jazz...

My program is pure entertainment based on my own confirmation bias... I watch what i want when I want it... The only place I get to watch add now a days is youtube, how the tides have turned....

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: putnam6
What's your chronic illness BTW...

I have a few ... won't disclose them all ... but one I"ll tell you of because I've said it before. Sjogrens. I always feel like crap, and it's really uncomfortable. It has neurological involvement which sometimes happens with Sjogrens. The other illness' I"ll keep to myself.

Sorry to hear that Flyers Fan, it has to be brutal. Any chronic ailment can wear a person down.

Im sure you are on a restrictive diet, with the inflammation, Turmeric may help.

But I'm one of those people who always keep on trying to find relief. The video mentions Coconut oil, among other options

Dry mouth and sinuses for whatever reasons are irritating as hell. I just ordered one of those facial steamers because otherwise, its microwaving a wet wash cloth over and over... which does help those symptoms

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well .. it's here. Starts this week. CBS and TNT ... shot.
Screws up my TV watching.
If I wasn't old and chronically ill and watching TV as a distraction it wouldn't be bad.
But .. UGH. Sucks.

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of basketball.
Hockey .. yeah .. it's fast and lots of action.
But basketball?
They just run up and down the court back and forth.
And toss a ball into a basket .. lots and lots of points.
It's boring to me.

But apparently a lot of people must like it.
Otherwise, they wouldn't be screwing up the TV for this 'march madness'.

<< 1   >>

join