It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hailey Dunn, Oil Show Parties in Midland, Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I stumbled across a guy on youtube. Buddy Webb.

He bought a house in Midland in Texas that could well be connected to a Home depot with tunnels, secret houses built underground and dodgy Oil show parties......

Plenty of videos on his youtube channel detailing google maps, strange goings on, murders and attempted murders.

Link to Buddys youtube channel

This is one of the longer ones with plenty of information within. Many of his videos detail more goings on.

Shawn Casey Adkins was prosecuted but ultimately the charges were dropped........
lawandcrime.com... -failures/

Within in his videos the Bush family are implicated.

I'm pretty sure Buddy hasn't been mentioned on this website but the subject certainly has been touched on.

As it happens, i thinks he's planning on selling his house and moving on. He's been posting about what's been going on for a good while and to be fair I think I would of moved yonks ago........

I thought I'd post it, maybe someone else might be able to connect more dots to this.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: McUrnsalso

Im going to watch this video tomorrow what I wanna say right now is I followed Hailey's case from the beginning and Atkins story always stunk but they never had the goods. I think the investigation was bungled from the beginning and they should not be relying on #ing soil samples to prove their case right now. Reminds me of another case too when they said that he would have had only 2 hours to clean up the mess from murdering her. There was a case of a boy killed by his stepmother, real tight timeline between them getting home and her calling the cops to report him missing. Like 3 hours. She stabbed him like 20 times, bludgeoned him and then shot him in the head. She cleaned it up well enough apparently with vinegar and baking soda that cops searched inside the house that night and didn't notice anything amiss. So the fact that he only had 2 hours to clean up is moot. It is totally possible and probable.

join