It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma school raises funds by hosting toe licking by students

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, that's a brand new thread title that wasn't on my 2024 bingo card.

This happened at Deer Creek High School in Edmond Oklahoma. The event was to raise money for a local coffee shop. The school is already under fire for allowing this to happen and have released a statement. Don't watch the video, just adding it for evidence.

twitter.com...

“This afternoon, Deer Creek High School announced a grand total of $152,830.38 raised for Not Your Average Joe Coffee, an organization created to 'inspire our community by including students and adults with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities,' according to their website. This total was raised through a week of events and activities at both Deer Creek High School and Deer Creek Middle School, all designed to bring our community together for an extremely impactful organization. On Thursday, February 29, 2024, Deer Creek High School hosted an assembly called the Clash of Classes for students who paid to attend. During this assembly, ninth through twelfth grade students volunteered to participate in various student-organized class competitions, in the spirit of raising money for NYAJ. All participants in the assembly were students who signed up for the game(s) they played ahead of time. No Deer Creek faculty or staff participated in any of the games during this Clash of Classes assembly. Many dedicated students gave generously of their personal time to achieve this momentous accomplishment, which will serve communities beyond the boundaries of Deer Creek. We would like to thank all of the patrons, businesses and sponsors who contributed to the success of this year’s Wonderful Week of Fundraising.”

Who thought this was an appropriate response? No staff were involved? Who were the adults in the video? Were they just random people off the street? What is going on here folks? Over 150 thousand dollars was raised in a week and one event was school kids licking peanut butter off adults feet.

I know someone here is going to defend this. What the actual F?
edit on 3-3-2024 by MauiWaui because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I knew foot fetishes were a thing. But damn $150k!?!?

That puts it into perspective.

Foot fetishes are weird IMO. But these people take it to another level - pedophile foot fetishes…. GROSS

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I can't think of any reason this was allowed to happen at the school. Are they poking and prodding some dad to just lose his $hit and go bananas on the school? Actually, I'd be more afraid of the mothers. Either way, this entire school needs to be gutted and whomever allowed this to happen be charged.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I refuse to watch the video. But feet....strange feet.....with bacteria, fungus and such. You know, they were SOOOOOOO paranoid during Covid. But hey, let's lick peanut butter off a strangers toes and get Athlete's tongue.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The kids came up with this idea and offered their own tongues to be put to the test to raise funds for charities?

Oooooooh.

I was a gross little kid at one time too.

Did all sorts of weird stunts for shock value.

Dares.

At least these kids are doing this for charity.

As long as the parent signed the permission skip and were notified of what was going to happen and why, who cares?

*cluthches pearls*
edit on 3/3/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui

I can't think of any reason this was allowed to happen at the school. Are they poking and prodding some dad to just lose his $hit and go bananas on the school? Actually, I'd be more afraid of the mothers. Either way, this entire school needs to be gutted and whomever allowed this to happen be charged.

And put EVERYONE on a list that paid to have their feet sucked on by children.!

Watch them very carefully moving forward.

The agenda to normalize pedophelia is working. The society we live in is sick and disgusting. Bring on another Younger Dryas!

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It helps to watch the video.

No toe sucking, nothing erotic.

*clutches pearls harder*

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Getting them ready for the stripper pole because that American public education can only take you so far.

a reply to: MauiWaui

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Athlete’s TONGUE
Lawd hammercy 🤮🤦‍♀️
a reply to: StoutBroux

link   
Yup and not a single adult shut down the terrible idea. Patients running the asylum as usual.

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

link   

Great, I watched it and I find it appalling.

Why would anyone pay to have peanut butter put on their feet? Let alone, have children lick it off?

Both separate acts are gross. Combined, they are compounded disgustingness 🤢 🤮

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Why would anyone pay to have peanut butter put on their feet? Let alone, have children lick it off?

DIdn't you read?

The concept was concieved BY THE CHILDREN THEMSELVES.

LITTLE BOYS ARE GROSS LITTLE FILTHY THINGS.

Remember?

Filthy, filthy boys.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

DIdn't you read?

Remember?

Filthy, filthy boys.

Yes, and the real question is - why did the ADULTS comply and pay so much damn money to follow through with it?

So you want to talk in all caps:

NO MATTER WHAT WAY YOU LOOK AT IT — LICKING ANOTHER PERSONS BODY IS SEXUAL.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

DIdn't you read?

Remember?

Filthy, filthy boys.

Yes, and the real question is - why did the ADULTS comply and pay so much damn money to follow through with it?

I know erotica, my dear Watson, and this video ain't it.

You have sexual hangups.

Get a grip, talk to a therapist about your obessive fixation on sexual hedonism involving children everywhere you look.

You might need something productive to channel that energy into something other than overreactive hysteria.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

DIdn't you read?

Remember?

Filthy, filthy boys.

I know erotica, my dear Watson, and this video ain't it.

You have sexual hangups.

Get a grip, talk to a therapist about your obessive fixation on sexual hedonism involving children everywhere you look.

You might need something productive to channel that energy into something other than overreactive hysteria.

So resorting to personal attacks is your reply?

Children licking peanut butter off adults feet - has no place in our children’s schooling system.

This will be my last reply to you on this topic.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It wasn't meant as a personal attack, it was earnestly meant as a concern for your mental well being.

I don't attack people based on opinions.

This is my last reply as well, sorry for any miscommunication.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. Having kids lick peanut butter off adults feet during school is okay because they came up with the idea and if you oppose this you have mental health problems?

Holy hell, projection much?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

This is what happens when you have leftists in charge.

Sure it was the "childrens" idea.

*wink*

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
absolutely disgusting.
What kind of moron school adults allow this to go on?
What kind of sick perv adults get their feet licked?
Where the hell are the parents?
What kind of IDIOT children would volunteer to do this?

F'd up beyond words. Seriously sick.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I want to know who the adults were that were getting their feet licked. The school said it wasn't staff or faculty. Who were they?

Also where did the money come from? The total amount was $152,830.38, who paid 38 cents? There is something much more sinister going on here under the surface.

I hope this coffee company doesn't take this money. If whatever happened here actually gets investigated, which I doubt, I wouldn't want to be involved at all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join