It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blacks only theater!!! beware the evill white man's gaze!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
unherd.com...

it seems the b-l-m babygurls na-zis, are so scared, so weak, they cannot endure the EYEBALLS of a whiite man.
the liberls never cease to amaze me at thier level of stupidity.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm so over this crap.

If they want to limit themselves like the last ~70 years or so, then go for it. This is self imposed, so how do you argue for, or against it?

Its only 2 dates but if it's really that bothersome, don't support the other dates that are not discriminatory in protest. Other than that, this accomplishes what it's designed to accomplish: maintaining the divide and refreshing the racism boogeyman.

🥱

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm not clicking on that.
And I need more information from the OP to comment.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: diaclonethunder
unherd.com...

it seems the b-l-m babygurls na-zis, are so scared, so weak, they cannot endure the EYEBALLS of a whiite man.
the liberls never cease to amaze me at thier level of stupidity.

quote from zourze: ⚔️

It should go without saying that a play, a book, a song, a film, or any other kind of culture, should be open to anyone irrespective of their racial or ethnic background. The idea that black people can confidently enjoy and talk about a work only in the presence of other black people, moreover, is condescending at best and racist at worst. It treats them as fragile and homogenous.

⚔️

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You know how to make a racist white supremacist happy? Segregate black people from white people.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: diaclonethunder

never heard of it myself i dont goto the theatre

but a quick search shows, it is not excluding anyone

Slave Play: No 10 criticises black-only audiences plan

Slave Play's producers told BBC News that the "intent is to celebrate the play with the widest possible audience.

"We will release further details soon. To be absolutely clear, no-one will be prevented or precluded from attending any performance of Slave Play."

"I'm not even saying BLACKS ONLY I'm saying I'm inviting black ppl first! They can bring their white friends or lovers if they want. There's no colour bar

So if you wanna go, feel free and go, not something I have an interest in and I never been the theatre fullstop, will you be going now you know you can?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Weird deflection when the thread is about black supremacy.

Why not say you know what makes black supremacist happy black segregation. Closer to the truth of the current paradigm.

a reply to: Dandandat3

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

Why not say you know what makes black supremacist happy black segregation. Closer to the truth of the current paradigm.

Because the point is that these people are giving their enemies exactly what they want.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would agree except from my current view of the world white supremacy is almost not existent. It exists sure but it’s so far and few as well as demonized constantly(rightly so of any supremacy) and given absolutely no media space.

Versus

A very popular almost main stream would view of black supremacy. Championed by almost every single medium of media coupled it being actively promoted constantly and given any and all media space all the way down to separating black history from well….the rest of history for an entire month.

I would agree if white supremacy wasn’t a phantom boogeyman and black Supremacy wasn’t the current global narrative.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I saw his comment as sarcasm , meant to rub in the point trying to be made my MSM that 'whites only can be racist' and then that this would be pointing that out ?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Absolutely possible. Sarcasm in text is easily missed especially if you are unfamiliar with the other user.

And I agree with you.
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

There used to be clubs and resturants in the South in various areas I've lived in, but as a little white girl I was never given any grief when I went to the Blues or Jazz clubs to see the beautiful music or view the wonderful experience of ladies and gentlemen in their finest digs celebrating their cultural contributions.

In fact, no one even noticed me or made issue of my presence unless it was in a extended Family sort of friendliness.

Even in the notorious Central District of Seattle before the gentrification, no one harassed or bothered me in the male centric dynamic when I bought gas or stopped into the minimart across from Hendrix's old Junior High School.

Right beofre the newcomers moved in there was a nasty element that started rearing it's head and causing issues within the community, and the police presence became more noticable in our neighborhood.

Unregulated teens and small gangs run by hostile men and women out for whatever they could get and prone to violence and harassment.

Even our little next door neighboring Gospel Church was affected, the Patriarch of our home and the Church Leader was in his elder years and his daughter had recently amrried a radical young man who didn't like that I was admiring the Fall Foliage on the sidewalk one day and began banging oin the door of our rented house demanding that the men inside "get their women under control".

A far cry from the Peaceful Christian sensibilities, but I'm not one to meddle in anothers affairs so I simply left the location and relocated at a coffeehouse on Capitol Hill.

Was he Muslim?

I have no idea, but he was certainly a far cry from the peaceful relations that we had known up until that point.

Not saying it was Heaven on Earth, or anything, the guys would report gunshots in the middle of the wee hours but for whatever reason, I never heard them and slept through them like a baby.

I was privy to the squad cars that were called to one of the houses on the far side of the Church that some young teens were running a house of ill repute and causing trouble in the 'hood.

I've crossed paths with my Black Brothers and Sisters, but mainly the only negative interactions and violence I've exprienced has been at the hand of my own Race.

That's all I can say on the matter.

Hype is hype.

Don't believe the lies.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
You know how to make a racist white supremacist happy? Segregate black people from white people.

Which is why white liberal Democrats support this.

They've been wanting to bring segregation back since the 60s. They've masterfully found a way to get black people to support it.

Just like men have found a way to trick women into supporting something that is demonstrably harmful to women--the trans agenda.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It is more like the left and progressives are letting blacks segregate themselves. Then it not white supremecy.

It is a safe space.

It is basically saying, imo, that minorities can't maintain in normal society. So let's give them a place they can call their own. (And we don't have to see them).

Same as affirmative action....minorities are too dumb to compete with white liberals. So let's lower the standards for them so they can compete.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

beware the evill white man's gaze!!!

(Evil white man casts his baleful gaze upon this thread)

👀

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Nice, find a way to blame somebody who has nothing to do with it.

Nothing to say about the people who are actually doing it ?

You’ve become a one trick pony. This is all you do in threads now.

Do you think it’s clever ? I hope not.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

The proof is in the pudding.

Open up a whites only facility / program.

Everybody involved will be in jail or dead.

The folks involved in this black-only venture ? They’ll continue to party like it’s 1940, the mayor and governor and police chief will be there to celebrate.

And no, I don’t want whites only Jack sh*t ….. my babyish friends. It’s a hypothetical or perhaps a metaphor. You may look up the words, this will help you before you scream “waycisssss !!”.

I just want “__________ only” - nothing. Didn’t MLK say something about that ?

edit on 3-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Hear! Hear!

Exactly!

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: diaclonethunder

There are venues for over 40,30, whatever age only, there are women only events.

Do you think they all do that because

they cannot endure the EYEBALLS of a (insert criteria)
So the over 40 cannot endure the eyeballs of an under 40?
Women cannot endure the eyeballs of men?

Or is your assumption based on your own sentiments?

The only ones that seemingly aren't allowed to segregate themselfs are whities. Maybe they're the only ones that do it out of fear of eyeballs, that could explain the projection...

I'd rather see all segregation abolished but try to explain that to women. If they can't have that anymore they'll immediately pull the victim card, it has justified enough of that crap from all that hold one not just women. It only leads to opportunist taking advantage of it.
So you see some are just not willing to give up their victim hood.
I guess blacks can have at it, it doesn't really matter. Interesting is, that it matters to you...

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
SO ironic.

A theatre built probably by White English men and opened in 1903, named after an White English playwright, composer, director, actor, and singer.

I wonder if these black people will have white people cleaning it's toilets so they can s'n-word' some more?

Note, I did not adjust my grammer above for an english word meaning to "laugh in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way". It was a machine.
edit on 3/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join