It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katt Williams....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHYSIC24tt

I think you could get your point across without getting banned, just a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHYSIC24tt
a reply to: Xtrozero

sir, this share of mine has been deleted. have you received my account information?

I need $5000 for my education.....

I AM STUDYING NUCLEAR ENERGY ENGINEERING.

you can become 100 superheroes by sending $50

TRC20

TJWaAdNDMgxTYmXFh28zGbgYeLXqeNSCrf

I parlayed good grades into scholly and a student loan. It was a great investment in my future. You could try that and work in the library on the side. That worked swell for a lot of us, and I learned the Dewey Decimal system real fast too.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like p. Diddler is in a lot of trouble. His houses have been raided and his jet is in the Caribbean. Is he on the run?

Kat Williams predicted this.

www.infowars.com...

edit on 5310820America/Chicagopm25 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
A 3 hour long video filled to the brink with nonsense, filth and figurative darkness presented as light? Weren't you one of the ones who felt the need to point out my comments were too long some weeks ago? (when I was considering quitting ATS before reaching 6000 comments, I obviously decided not to)

Yep it was you...

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: whereislogic

I love your enthusiasm, but your posts are too damn long...lol

It would take about 5-10 minutes to read through the 2 comments filled with "beneficial teaching" (2 Tim 4:3,4) you were responding to (depending on how fast you read and whether or not you run the few music videos in them concurrently with that, to listen to some tunes while reading). But 3 hours of crap, oh sure, not a problem, we've all got 3 hours to waste feeding on that (certainly saves some effort on your part to present something of actual benefit in a well thought out comment, that isn't limited to pointing out what's the matter with someone else's commentary* when you don't wanna hear it anyway as per 2 Tim 4:3,4). *: you said: "You might have some interesting points in your posts but I just do not want to read through it all finding them." (that's not the real reason why you didn't want to read through them, the real reason is described at 2 Tim 4:3,4, John 8:43-47, Matt 13:13-15, Pr 1:22,29,30, Heb 5:11, John 3:19-21 and a bunch more such texts; see next comment for the ones I won't quote here)

Matthew 15:7 (Jesus speaking):

“You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said:”

“Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20,21)

OK, technically that's not a prophecy, I changed the example Jesus used at Matthew 15:8,9 to make it a bit more applicable to this scenario (and what I mentioned at the beginning concerning "figurative darkness", a later edit).

Proverbs 30:12

There is a generation that is pure in its own eyes

But has not been cleansed from its filth.* [Lit., “excrement.”]
(i.e. crap)

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

Short enough for ya?
(not that it matters, you still don't wanna hear it, as described there)

edit: OK, I'm going to make the comment a little longer... (it will look more than it is because of the format, I also made some edits above so it has already become longer)

Proverbs 1:20-33

20 True wisdom cries aloud in the street.

It keeps raising its voice in the public squares.

21 At the corner of the busy streets it calls out.

At the entrances of the city gates it says:

22 “How long will you inexperienced ones love inexperience?

How long will you ridiculers take pleasure in ridicule?

And how long will you foolish ones hate knowledge?

23 Respond to my reproof.* [Or “Turn back when I reprove.”]

Then I will pour out my spirit for you;

I will make my words known to you.

24 Because I called out, but you kept refusing,

I stretched out my hand, but no one was paying attention,

25 You kept neglecting all my advice

And rejecting my reproof,

26 I also will laugh when disaster strikes you;

I will mock when what you dread comes,

27 When what you dread comes like a storm,

And your disaster arrives like a storm wind,

When distress and trouble come upon you.

28 At that time they will keep calling me, but I will not answer;

They will eagerly look for me, but they will not find me,

29 Because they hated knowledge,

And they did not choose to fear Jehovah.

30 They refused my advice;

They disrespected all my reproof.

31 So they will bear the consequences* [Lit., “eat from the fruit.”] of their way,

And they will be glutted with their own counsel.* [Or “schemes; plans.”]

32 For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them,

And the complacency of fools will destroy them.

33 But the one listening to me will dwell in security

And be undisturbed by the dread of calamity.”

OH STOP IT.... TISK TISK. YOUE ARE BEING TOO SOMETHING NOW.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've listened to Katt for for a long time and my opinion is that yes he is educated but he has a real dislike for mainstream Hollywood and fame.

I have no doubt he has seen some of the dark side of Hollywood but equally I think he exagerates a lot of things.

He's right in saying that it's strange how Kevin Hart exploded, like he was chosen to have a media machine push him to the forefront but I don't think it's as sinister as he makes out. Equally I think it's correct that Kevin Hart says that Katts angry that he's black balled from Hollywood due to unprofessionalism.

He's had charges in he past that allude to drugs and instability which doesn't help his cause and he hasn't ever said something inflammatory about anyone - including P Diddler - that has been shown as true through charges levied or corroboration of his stories. None that I've seen anyway. He skirts stories so he's never proven wrong but equally he's never said anything clearly proven true.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Looks like p. Diddler is in a lot of trouble. His houses have been raided and his jet is in the Caribbean. Is he on the run?

Kat Williams predicted this.

He didn't predict as he knew the truth already... It seems the more people question what he says the more his what seems to be outrageous comments become truisms. I'm interested in his metaphysical beliefs.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stu119

He's had charges in he past that allude to drugs and instability which doesn't help his cause and he hasn't ever said something inflammatory about anyone - including P Diddler - that has been shown as true through charges levied or corroboration of his stories. None that I've seen anyway. He skirts stories so he's never proven wrong but equally he's never said anything clearly proven true.

The whole Hollywood thing is just one aspect of his views... Pretty interesting guy in any case.
edit on x31Tue, 26 Mar 2024 17:17:55 -0500202485America/ChicagoTue, 26 Mar 2024 17:17:55 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Definitely but his claims are never backed up with evidence so I always have contention with some of the stuff he says.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Definitely but his claims are never backed up with evidence so I always have contention with some of the stuff he says.

I guess we can say give it time... I just find it interesting and I'm one that believes we have never had visitors unless it was machine scout probes from a race long gone. Machines can bypass evolution/time, but the Fermi paradox is pretty damning... With trillions of planets where is the evidence of aliens?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

There are no aliens in my opinion, but it's a handy diversion when people see test flights of government craft still in development.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

There are no aliens in my opinion, but it's a handy diversion when people see test flights of government craft still in development.

The only way there could be is if they were always here. To randomly find us is to win the lotto 5 times in a row. I look at it differently as we see that in 4.5 billion years earth produced one life form that was able to go to our moon. 4.5 billion years is 1/2 the time of our universe in its current form. 14 billion in total, but the first 5 billion it was just big stars making elements in a supernova. A perfect world within a perfect solar system and just one life form that went to the moon. This means life could be common, but to say one that can travel in inner space is quite rare. This is the foundation of the Fermi paradox in there may be only 1000 or fewer out there among a trillion planets.

I see it as Governments using a socially created phenomenon for their purpose. Hell, we created Star Wars, Star Trek, and the DC universe... much more completed than our UFO phenomenon.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join