It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katt Williams....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So, I really didn't know who Katt was, and it seems he gained popularity lately on the net, and I saw a couple of clips that I didn't really like with the way he talked a little weird. I never saw his comedy before and so I kind of blew him off. Then I saw that Joe Rogan had him on and I thought I would give him another try if he was on Rogan... BOY, I listened to the whole 3 hours over two days and I will most likely listen to it again since it had so much information in it.

My disclaimer is I don't believe in all he talked about, but he had a ton of logical sense in what he said. He is definitely on my radar now and I will continue to follow him more. Even Joe never talked to him before and they had both been in the comedy small circle and it seems Joe was a little nervous at first, but it got good.

This below is here on ATS back in 2012 and would be a good pre-read before Rogan.

Katt Williams exposes 2012 and illuminati?

I can't believe no one else is talking about him....

edit on x31Sun, 03 Mar 2024 09:59:07 -0600202462America/ChicagoSun, 03 Mar 2024 09:59:07 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Even Joe never talked to him before and they had both been in the comedy small circle and it seems Joe was a little nervous at first, but it got good.

I haven't watched it all and probably only 20 minutes in it , since I listen to joe when driving around, but man the start of the interview was awkward as fk.

I never seen Joe interact with some one like that in the beginning . The conversation was not natural and joe had to pry to keep it going at the start and it was like neither one really trusted each other or even liked each other. Even sensed some subtle hits on Joe from Katt. Rough start but it appears it started to get better.

However, i did see the Katt and Shannon sharp interview and thought it was interesting to see his perspective of things so look forward to watch the one with Joe.

Im hoping Joe gets on rumble now that he is no longer exclusive to spotify which completely sucks. That is the crappiest application yet and buggy asf.

I think he is back on youtube but fck youtube. Also would say X but Elon WEF side is showing now and likely get worse as elections near.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I watched the whole thing and it was interesting for sure. Nothing that Katt or Joe said isn't anything I haven't read or heard before but it made for fun and insightful convo.

Naturally, the media didn't share my sentiments:

Here’s How Katt Williams Ruined All His Credibility on the Joe Rogan Podcast

www.theroot.com...

^^ there's a handy guide to instruct normies exactly how to feel about the interview without listening to a second of it.

And of course, they had to throw in the obligatory racism allegation against Joe:

Katt Willaims calls our Joe Rogan for his racist question

Naturally, this didn't happen. Joe asked Katt why black people like menthol cigarettes so much. Katt laughed and paused to think of his response. The entire convo was friendly.
edit on 3-3-2024 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2024 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The conversation was not natural and joe had to pry to keep it going at the start and it was like neither one really trusted each other or even liked each other.

I think if you watch the interview rather than listen to it, your perception of it would change.

Katt naturally speaks somewhat slow and his answers were calculated. ( he was also gingerly smoking a joint during much of it.) Unlike the Shannon Sharpe interview where his intention was to vent his frustrations with other comedians.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

However, i did see the Katt and Shannon sharp interview and thought it was interesting to see his perspective of things so look forward to watch the one with Joe.

I need to listen to that one too. The good news is you just need to listen, so playing games or driving is all good. The Rogan one he gets deep...and I mean DEEP into everything from aliens to God etc.

He talked about reading 60 books a week as his normal routine since he was a kid, and the books he read are not your typical novels. A lot of ancient text that was transcribed. He didn't know who Hancock or Zecharia Sitchin is/was as Rogan knows them, but came with similar information from other directions.

edit on x31Sun, 03 Mar 2024 10:21:42 -0600202462America/ChicagoSun, 03 Mar 2024 10:21:42 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Naturally, this didn't happen. Joe asked Katt why black people like menthol cigarettes so much. Katt laughed and paused to think of his response. The entire convo was friendly.

His response was extremely intellectual.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Katt naturally speaks somewhat slow and his answers were calculated. ( he was also gingerly smoking a joint during much of it.) Unlike the Shannon Sharpe interview where his intention was to vent his frustrations with other comedians.

His speech pace is a lot like Musk's in both have zero issues with the long pauses and deliberate sentences that both can pause in the middle of one to truly articulate what they are going to say. It was funny Joe would ask him a question and Katt would say that there is the 65th time in this interview you asked me something that would get me canceled.. It took him a while to answer the Menthol question. When he said his answer I thought holy crap he is 100% right.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I’ve met Katt. He is not well liked in comedy circles.

He calls out Will Smith and it’s pretty bad.

Look it up on YouTube.

Not ATS friendly.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

my favorite Katt Williams character,

warning some might find some words offensive,

some of his stand up was pretty good to, some of the other not so much.

again language,

edit on 3-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He talked about reading 60 books a week as his normal routine since he was a kid, and the books he read are not your typical novels. A lot of ancient text that was transcribed. He didn't know who Hancock or Zecharia Sitchin is/was as Rogan knows them, but came with similar information from other directions.

At 60 books a week, most of it being "ancient text that was transcribed", you'd think he would at least be AWARE of Hancock or Sitchin, no?

Not discounting Katt's disclosures, but that seemed to weaken some of the credibility on his part. We all exaggerate or have exaggerated so I'm not holding it against him. He did use it as a qualifier for his apparent knowledge on certain subjects, so it's fair game in my book, no pun intended lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He is a brilliant comedian... although he definitely got a few marbles missing (and exaggerates) and does seem like he has used drugs a bit. He's been around awhile but never really crossed over out of the black community to mainstream.

He occasionally is pretty insightful in his routines.

Another similar comedian but not as controversial (no arrests, etc) is Eddie Griffin.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

the main thing Eddie Griffin did that sticks in my mind is from Malcolm and Eddie the Sanford and Son theme song.
that and Undercover Brother. 'water's cold"

i've watched some of griffin's standup and yes like williams some is good and other not so much.

edit on 3-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

At 60 books a week, most of it being "ancient text that was transcribed", you'd think he would at least be AWARE of Hancock or Sitchin, no?

Not discounting Katt's disclosures, but that seemed to weaken some of the credibility on his part. We all exaggerate or have exaggerated so I'm not holding it against him. He did use it as a qualifier for his apparent knowledge on certain subjects, so it's fair game in my book, no pun intended lol.

I like Katt but I have to agree that he seems to exaggerate on 60 books a week. Maybe he did it once and that’s his great accomplishment that he likes to boast about, but I don’t think you’re retaining much reading 60 books a week. That’s like 8-9 books a day. I’ve read one a day, but 8 would be insane.
How you can talk about the Annunaki and not know Sitchin is beyond me. Maybe he doesn’t retain names like he does facts, or he just watches a lot of YouTube and plays like he read about it. From what his talking points he says the same things Billy Carson does, but he doesn’t know the subject as well. For example he knew to talk about the Emerald Tablets of Thoth but needed for them to bring it up on Wiki to explain them.
Could also be he was just really high.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I call BS on 60 books a week. Maybe 60 a year for the most voracious readers, but 60 a week is BS. It just isn't mathematically possible.

Heck, I'm addicted to audiobooks now and probably only complete 1 a week... most are about 8 to 12 hours of listening.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Got really bored at about an hour, was a struggle to make it that far.

Joe rogan talks to really stoned guy. He waffles random stuff. No substance.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Kat is like snoop dog 300% high 200% of the time.

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I call BS on 60 books a week. Maybe 60 a year for the most voracious readers, but 60 a week is BS. It just isn't mathematically possible.

Heck, I'm addicted to audiobooks now and probably only complete 1 a week... most are about 8 to 12 hours of listening.

If he stayed awake and never slept that's a book every 2.8 hours.

LoL

Right.

I guess if people don't really read many books then they don't understand how absurd the claim is. I'm guessing the number of "ancient texts" his audience has read in their lifetime averages to less than one with most of that one being incomplete or assisted read-throughs of the Bible.

Add in the "mostly ancient texts" and it goes from being a preposterous exaggeration to being a delusional fantasy he hopes his audience is too ignorant to question.

I get my fill of people with delusion ego-inflating fantasies right here. No need for multi-hour podcasts.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’ve met Katt. He is not well liked in comedy circles.

He calls out Will Smith and it’s pretty bad.

Look it up on YouTube.

Not ATS friendly.

Was that before or after Will's slap?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Neither are some world-renowned people. We wouldn't really know either if there weren't movies/shows based on them.

No not really, watch the podcast. He just talked about what he does and he said all he does is read, and read, and read.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Depends on how fast he reads, and how long.

www.youtube.com...
edit on x31Sun, 03 Mar 2024 16:22:28 -0600202462America/ChicagoSun, 03 Mar 2024 16:22:28 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join