It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi International and its lockstep control of the WEF and Bilderberg Elite..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Depending on how much you know about the Nazi International, by which I mean the extraterritorial Nazi state in exile which formed in the years immediately after the end of World War 2, based predominantly in a massive 10,000 square mile enclave - a ranch on which tens of thousands of Nazis lived and worked - just north of the town of Bariloche, in Argentina - you may or may not be aware of the highly secret technology which was smuggled out of the SKODA Pilsen Munition Works in Czechoslovakia at the end of the war, under the authority of SS General Hans Kammler. Essentially, Argentina was set up as a safe haven for the high ranking Nazis, and as many of the rank and file and its scientists as were necessary to the plans which the overall leader of this exercise, Nazi Party Reichsleiter Martin Bormann (who was a financial wizard providing the economic power to set up an extraterritorial Nazi state) required in order to manage the project.

At the very end of the war, Bormann escaped in a U Boat to Spain from Hamburg, along with Gestapo chief Mueller, and scientific research administrator Kammler, before travelling to Argentina to set up shop in that massive enclave. In the process, it is believed that he secured safe passage for himself through the gauntlet of Allied air supremacy over the channels through which the U Boat had to travel, by striking a secret deal with the American authorities, via Zurich OSS/CIA Station chief Alan Dulles. In that deal he provided a large aount of enriched Uranium-235 to equip the Americans with what they needed for the 'Little Boy' bomb intended for Hiroshima, as well as infrared proximity fuses which would provide for the working capacity of the plutonium bomb, also of the Manhattan project, intended for Nagasaki as 'Fat Man'.

This secret deal seems to have been a success. And by the way, it seems that the Nazis had indeed already invented and tested the atomic bomb on not one but two occasions, only deciding not to use it for somewhat veiled reasons having to do with the abject failure of the Nazi war effort at the end of the Allied push into Europe. Some eyewitness evidence suggests they had also developed a ballistic missile capable of traversing the Atlantic and striking America directly. Why they decided not to use this is something of a mystery - but not entirely so. As it happened, there was another highly secretive project that the Kammler works were engaged in developing which showed promise of greater control over the fundamental forces of physics than anything an atomic bomb could offer in terms of its value for the expanding Nazi International project. This technology was the Nazi Bell, which many of you may have heard of. It was incredibly powerful and exerted bizarre control over fundamental physics forces including gravity and electromagnetism, combined in bizarre, powerful and dangerous ways. There is evidence that the Nazis, under Bormann's direction, smuggled it out on a massive six engine Junkers 390 heavy lift aircraft, taking it from Czechoslovakia, to Norway, then avoiding Allied airspace by curving around Britain across the North Atlantic to Franco's nationalist Nazi ally Spain, where it refuelled before crossing the Atlantic to Argentina, where it was emplaced initially in that enclave of 10,000 square miles north of Bariloche, so that the Nazis could continue working on it in secret. There is some speculation that they then transported it to a working munitions and aerospace development facility in Antarctica - "an impregnable fortress in a land covered by ice and snow" as per the statement of Admiral Karl Donitz, head of the Nazi navy fleet of U Boats.

The Nazi Bell, as it was called, was an incredible piece of technology, and enabled the Nazi scientists to develop a number of technologies directly as a result of its study. Some of the applications included energy production (zero point energy), inertial dampening, 'antigravity' tech, optical invisibility, plus powering and steering aerofoils which are non-typical, IE disc-shaped craft which are indistinguishable from what have been known since - curiously - just after the end of WW2, as 'flying saucers'. Yes, these were the craft that Admiral Byrd described as being capable of travelling from pole to pole at incredible speeds, by which he meant several thousand miles per hour. This technology, and the weapons implications of the technologies developed from the Bell project, essentially did an end run around the Allied powers and Soviet Russia, leaving them to tinker with the relatively low-tech atomic bombs, while the Nazis in exile continued with incredibly advanced weapons technology that gave them a massive advantage over both the USA and Soviet Russia.

The Nazi International had already established the entire eastern desk of the CIA with Nazi spies under General Reinhard Gehlen, thereby the CIA was compromised from day one, but they continued via the industrialists of the IG Farben cartel to develop entanglements with American companies which enabled them to 'penetrate' (sound familiar?) the US industrial sector, NASA (Operation Paperclip - look it up if you haven't heard of it, it's the only well known aspect of the Nazi International) the US military, plus the Senate and Congress, essentially establishing an espionage and fifth column network which ran so thoroughly through the entirety of combined US institutions that eventually it became hard to tell where the fifth column ended and regular American participation in those institutions began. Always remember that there was a very clearly delineated 'Nazi International' base of operations which was entirely German in character, based in Argentina, where the bosses lived.

The penetration of all of these institutions and spy agencies over the decades thereafter led to a situation in which the Nazi International, with its incredible weapons power potential (likely continent-destroying in a single shot) meant that every other nation was sh1t-scared of what they would be able to accomplish if they ever decided to reassert control overtly in the world at large.

Which eventually they did, by stealth and guile rather than by jackboots and rallies with long speeches. The Nazi International, believe it or not, is the organising force which has crafted the bureacracy of the European Union! You can read author J P Farrell's excellent book 'The Third Way' to learn more about that.

But what I want to put across here is that the Bilderberg Group, the world's secret steering committee, established by an avowed SS Nazi, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, and the world's public-facing propaganda congress, the World Economic Forum, led by the son of a Nazi-supporting industrialist, are entirely operated by the Nazi International. Why did everyone in the world go along with the COVID vaccine mandate scandal? Because that was the Nazi International exerting its continent-destroying influence. All nations are now so compromised either by being secretly allied to the Nazi International, or due to penetration and corruption of their political structure, that there is no way for them to resist the diabolical actions which have been perpetrated by these fascist cretins.

They aren't stupid, clearly, and we face great danger as they continue to mould world governance after their eugenecist ideals.

They are on track with their schedule. Be aware.

FITO

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Interesting, slightly scary, and fantastic, but interesting.

Do you have any links for your information please?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Ohh, ohh...tell them about the Ahnenerbe next.

Buddy the danger we face is not the nazis or a fourth Reich.

It's our own gullibility and stupidity.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've heard of the Nazi bell before. How did they develop this you think? If it truely travelled thousands of miles per hour, that was insanely advanced for the time.

And I agee, the Nazis never 'lost' the war , we never 'won' and Klaus Schwab has talked about the fourth industrial revolution (the fourth reich IMO ) , off course leading to so called 'great reset' : digital dystopian prison for us all

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ohh, ohh...tell them about the Ahnenerbe next.

I couldn't have said it better!

Its entertaining though and sounds a lot like a fiction series written by A. G. Riddle. Book one is titled "the Atlantis Gene". It covers the bell, Nazis in Antarctica, secret societies and even aliens.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Die Glocke.

Your in for a treat.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

If you read any of the books on the subject by author JP Farrell you will find corroborating references in abundance, his work is very thoroughly sourced. The book which contains the information detailed in this OP is 'The Nazi International - the Post War Plan to Control Finance, Conflict, Physics and Space'. All of his books are excellent - he's written around five on the Nazi International issues, all of which are superb.

As for Andy 06 Shake, all I can say is you clearly haven't read the research. The Nazis most definitely survived post WW2, they were extremely wealthy (having stolen and transported to Argentina some 96 tons of gold, as well as an abundance of other forms of wealth including many hundreds of millions in dollars, reichmarks, swiss francs, bearer bonds, stocks, diamonds and so on). They established at least one massive 10,000 square mile enclave, and they continued their technological research, likely in part in Antarctica. Their technological progress was such that they developed typical 'UAP' aerofoils which were extremely fast and easily maneuvered. They penetrated the political and military intelligence networks of many western nations, they owned the eastern desk of the CIA and their industrialist contacts continued developing massive cartels of front companies and huge manufacturing concerns which afforded them even more wealth and control.

Admiral Byrd took a massive contingent of five thousand soldiers, as well as hundreds of ships, planes and terrestrial vehicles on a nine month mission to Antarctica, which was utterly routed within something like 49 days, having to retreat in a shambles, totally rebuked by the Nazi presence which they had gone there to challenge. In 1952, just as America was openly researching the work of T Townsend Brown in 'antigravity' technology, there was a massive aerial show over Washington DC of supposed UAP saucers, which I am confident were Nazi saucers, demonstrating their great power and capability to penetrate the defences of the supposedly invinvible USA. At this point the Nazi International began to totally infiltrate the USA and corrupt it grossly from within.

edit on MarchSaturday2403CST06America/Chicago-060048 by FlyInTheOintment because: Disinformation is real...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You clearly have drunk the Kool Aid. As if the greatest danger this world presently faces is the gullibility and stupidity of ordinary people. Rather than the very organised and extremely wealthy eugenecists who have been plotting the destruction of ordinary people for a long time, who demonstrate the same sort of contempt that you do. You're seeding disinformation into this thread with your ignorant comments.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

As for Andy 06 Shake, all I can say is you clearly haven't read the research.

LoL

So pick a topic and ask a question, test the premise of your argument.

Thus clarify your remark.

Some of us have done this dance before FlyInTheOintment and been down that rabbit hole and back out the other side alice.

Since the early 90s no less, when it all became available to the public on our beloved interwebs.

edit on 2-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

The Nazi Bell itself wasn't what travelled at thousands of miles per hour, they basically used what they learned from experimentaing with the Bell to apply to the field of aerodynamics antigravity, inertial dampening and disruption of local spacetime, etc, creating UAP type craft which they were able to pilot at thousands of miles per hour. In the fifties the US scientific community was experimneting openly with similar technology, but in 1955 or 56 the banner of national security was wrapped tightly around all of that research, making it go dark black, totally hidden from the public. They then proceeded to gain parity with the Nazis to some extent, though I suspect that the Nazis wielded a weapons threat against them which prevented them from trying to develop exactly similar weapons tech, hence the Nazis remained in control by dint of their greater weapons potential, even though the US had some similar flight capabilities in their deep black research projects.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I have no doubt that you have a tidy little file with all the best talking points listed in neat rows, ready and waiting to crush any expression of this forbidden theory when it appears on 'your' interwebs.

However, I'm not going to get sucked into 'dancing that dance' with you, because you're just trying to sidetrack the purpose of the thread. I've said my piece, I've listed my source, and I'll let the chips fall where they may. I would only caution people new to the topic to prefer well-sourced books by academics instead of the screeching detractions of internet trolls.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yeah, that's not paranoid at all.

How dare anyone be as well.

Or better versed than yourself.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Looks like he's been cancelled. Not surprising these days.

I tried to search Joseph P Farrell the other day and the only thing I got were hit pieces. Nothing positive. Nothing by him. Mostly just people trying to tell you what to think.

I wish I could at least see a video on YouTube by him, but looks like the powers that be have pretty well erased him.

Seems like a lot of the people that were so interesting to listen to 15 years ago have been more or less silenced. Seems like we're not allowed to question things anymore.

Maybe the Nazis are in charge.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Looks like he's been cancelled. Not surprising these days.

Look harder im seeing a few of his books ""freely available"" within a few seconds of searching

What's not surprising is people using the word "canceled" because they refuse to look for a start.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Gullible? Possibly. Stupid? After all this time here you resort to that? You've more class than that Andy. I know you do.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's not about class through Asktheanimals.

It's about our propensity to lap up fiction and appropriate it as fact.

Everyone is guilty of such to a degree, but there is still a line between history and the ""alternative"" version of such.

Class is what divides us, common sense is what is supposed to bring us together.

And I know you know that.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
FITO: You may have it exactly right. Consider the Windsor family isn't English. George Bush was George Scherff. Lots of Germans up in those top echelons of power. Bavaria/Switzerland the heart of it (illuminati and world banking). It's one enormous subject worthy of speculation and research. I can't elucidate the connections well - it's late.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Rules my friend, rules.
Refraining from belittling others is conducive to communication.
I bet you know that too.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Im sorry where have breached the TnC or "belittled" anyone?

I have done nothing or implied anything of the sorts.

I debate in good spirits and expect half-decent banter in return, but belittling people is simply not my style.

Unless they are overtly racist or aggressive none of which traits appear to be evident here in this thread

Ile take the provable piss across the board including out myself Asktheanimals, but belittled, computer say "no".

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

When something is relegated to some back corner of the Internet on some torrent site then yeah, it's pretty much been cancelled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join