It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitch McConnel's sister in law killed and there's questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Chao, 50, "was found dead in her sinking vehicle in a pond on a ranch in Johnson City, near Austin, on Feb. 11," according to the New York Post. The ranch is owned by a corporation connected to Chao's husband, Jim Breyer, the Post states.

A Blanco County Sheriff's Office statement to the Austin American-Statesman Thursday said emergency medical services personnel attempted to save her, but that Chao "succumbed from being under the water."

Several media reports say a letter to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton from BCSO details the crash "was not a typical accident."

www.foxbusiness.com...

Not sure what this means yet, but it's odd and timing of everything only adds to the oddness. Apparently she was really smart and good at what she did. The article is pretty short on details as to why this "was not a typical accident."

With Mitch announcing he's stepping down now, after he glitched out for minutes live on TV twice, and not choosing that time to exit is also suspect. Could just be pride, but at 82, go home Grandpa.

I hope this stays on the radar until it's proven to be a nothing burger. Give it a few weeks.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah...this is a very curious story.
I'd like to know why the police consider this not a typical accident.

The whole China-Chao-McConnell thing never sat well with me.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Come On Man ! Mitch is as Dirty as Joe when it comes to Communist Chinese Manipulations . The Proof of that is being Exposed Every day Now .

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Blackmail & Threats 🧐

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Come On Man ! Mitch is as Dirty as Joe when it comes to Communist Chinese Manipulations . The Proof of that is being Exposed Every day Now .

I have no doubt Mitch is corrupt.
MORE than Joe?...That would be hard, but certainly possible.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The poor woman is dead.

Besides he doesn’t have a bagman like Hunter.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Didnt she "accidently" back into a farm pond and then somehow was not able to just open her door?

I would say yeah there's questions.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When I was researching how Mitch got so wealthy I came across infromation on his tax filings-a jump in income of 10 million because of his wifes' dealings in China with her sister as a partner. That's a lot of money to earn in one year....for a non-Biden.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
She was probably depending on one of those navigation apps to guide her to where she was going. It probably told her to take a right and she wound up in the water.

Those apps sure don't work well, in fact, it seems like they send you on the wrong road quite often. I quit using them to find things many years ago and quit the service. I hate when they say turn right here and there isn't even a road there or they send you the wrong way down a one way street.

Around here, they take you down a two rut road sometimes, part of a four wheeling road that is on a map used to make the app.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
She was probably depending on one of those navigation apps to guide her to where she was going. It probably told her to take a right and she wound up in the water.

Those apps sure don't work well, in fact, it seems like they send you on the wrong road quite often. I quit using them to find things many years ago and quit the service. I hate when they say turn right here and there isn't even a road there or they send you the wrong way down a one way street.

Around here, they take you down a two rut road sometimes, part of a four wheeling road that is on a map used to make the app.

Sometimes i wonder if thats not INTENTIONAL.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sounds like an assassinated spy, or 'foreign agent' . You should see the number of strange road closures due to high speed impacts at small intersections happening in Tampa that are not even making it to the news. Anonymous admissions into our hospitals shortly after... none of it gets talked about.

There is a bunch of Jason Bourne # happening right now in Tampa every week, and I assume it is happening all over the place.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: pennylane123

[snip]

Ive never heard of someone backing into a farm pond then drowning .I would bet money there is video camera that will just happen to have been not turned on.
edit on 3/11/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

""When I was researching how Mitch got so wealthy I came across infromation on his tax filings-a jump in income of 10 million""

and biden jr had to have his daddy vouch for him,
and only got $1,000,000?

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: pennylane123

Women drivers...

It happens.

Ive never heard of someone backing into a farm pond then drowning .I would bet money there is video camera that will just happen to have been not turned on.

The wife of Milt Pappas, MLB pitcher, died in just about the same way. She drove into a little neighborhood pond only 4 blocks from the house, and they didn’t find the car for 5 years. I guess they thought she just ran off.
Of course Teddy Kennedy killed a girl in the same scenario. Whether accidentally or for a reason.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
When I was researching how Mitch got so wealthy I came across infromation on his tax filings-a jump in income of 10 million because of his wifes' dealings in China with her sister as a partner. That's a lot of money to earn in one year....for a non-Biden.

Mitch has probably sold America to the Chinese just like the Bidens. And many others from both parties. That’s why the coverup is such a bipartisan thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

originally posted by: nugget1

Mitch has probably sold America to the Chinese just like the Bidens. And many others from both parties. That’s why the coverup is such a bipartisan thing.

I couldn't agree with you more. The only difference I can see between Biden and McConnell is Mitch isn't falling upstairs yet....at least not on national TV.

top topics

join