It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunak to make a statement outside #10 today at 5.30pm GMT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sunak is making a statement outside #10 at 5.30pm (GMT) today (1st March) and it is not announcing an election, which is what is normally announced outside Downing Street, or PM's resignation, but speculation is about security and safety given recent events.
If he says anything which remotely backs up what Braverman or Anderson have been saying and been removed for their views...... the man is a hypocrite.....
All UK news channels in UK will no doubt be covering it live..... take your pick
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I thought it was gonna be about the election, but it could also be about security...especially as that Israel hating guy got the Muslim vote to become MP for Rochdale?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The king is abdicating in favour of William perhaps?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688
I'd expect Charlie to announce that himself, certainly not get a scummy elected minion to speak his words!🤣

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Gallaway's election could very well have been the last straw.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That could also be possible, my firt thought was announcing something (Kate?) about the Royals.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

All UK news channels in UK will no doubt be covering it live..... take your pick
Rainbows
Jane

I hope not Im watching The Chase on ITV, Feck politics theres a quiz show to watch

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Yes, that would be the protocol as constitutionally set out.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

I have no idea which is the LOL emoji!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I guess it's to much to hope he's going to announce his resignation.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I would say so

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Of course there could be another plandemic coming.... or aliens..... getting bored waiting now....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
here a stream of it

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
dp
edit on am311America/ChicagoFriday2024-03-01T11:50:46-06:0011America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Thank you ....and all the while somebody is yelling in the background..... oh wait....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sorry, he's pandering to the protestors to keep it peaceful and not one announcement about what he will do if they don't!
FFS!
No change then..... just business as usual.... carry on!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More crackdowns on protest and free speech , to paraphrase " if you don't believe what I believe you are wrong and you will be arrested"

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Churchillian that was not. Pathetic yes. We all know where the real extremist danger lies , but he’s too afraid to say it and has to use the FAR right trope again in a balancing act. Man is a moron sellout like ALL of the standard political scum. I prefer Galloway and he’s bat sh1t mental.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well it was a lot of words, but not much new.
I did find it strange that he referred to Islamic extremists AND right-wing extremists like they are a unified group of problems in the UK...the threat is clearly greater from the Islamists, but he would be called an "Islamaphobe" I guess if he dared to mention them alone lol

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

That could also be possible, my firt thought was announcing something (Kate?) about the Royals.
Rainbows
Jane

My first thought also since our former president said that one guy in the royal family is a disrespectful disgrace yesterday.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join