It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Oath - HUNTER BIDEN Admits His Dad JOE BIDEN Deceives and Lies to the American Public.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

But all the classified material was available wasn't it. roflol 🤓

edit on Mar-01-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡❗️

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Somebody seems to be missing in that list of Biden family members.

Now who could it be?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yeah. They hid the big guy real well....

The Biden family members and their companies then began “receiving incremental payments over a period of approximately three months,” the committee’s memo from March states. “The recipients of the money included Hallie Biden, companies associated with Hunter Biden and James Biden, and an unknown bank account identified as ‘Biden.’

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm sure you have some evidence that shows that account belongs to Joe.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yeah it is in his garage next to the Vette in a box called 'BIdens Stuff"....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

LOL would it even matter? You would deny Joe did anything wrong while he was still in mid hump of the child he was just sniffing. Your sad hackery is sad and hackery like. A Biden sycophant.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So that would be a no.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm not on trial. ICGAFL. Look. I know you are not dumb. This is not that hard. I mean, how come in 4 years a president who donated his salary and LOST billions of net worth was the King of Nepotism but in 45 years Joe has not had a hand in anything his family does and they move 100's of millions around to multiple family members.

It is a crime syndicate.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL would it even matter? You would deny Joe did anything wrong while he was still in mid hump of the child he was just sniffing. Your sad hackery is sad and hackery like. A Biden sycophant.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

If I had just a tiny bit of smarts and I was selling out my country to China and others, I'd likely have the money sent to my family as well. Relax, the NEWZ will never let Joey get caught. We just need the information to get out long enough to counter the lawfare being used to interfere with the election. All is fair in love and war, and politics. Your group chooses to go the gutter trash route, don't boo hoo when you get some spooge on you.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe Biden said a Gaza ceasefire was supposed to start today. Did it happen yet, or was he feeding another big lie.. to his gullible followers.

Where did Biden say a Gaza ceasefire was supposed to start today ?
Big surprise that you didnt post any source.

Doesn't seem to be any reference to that statement online .
You can find these two along with multiple others that dont mention Biden saying it was supposed to start today.

Biden says 'hoping' for Gaza ceasefire deal by Ramadan

www.france24.com...

Biden says Gaza aid convoy incident will complicate hostage talks

www.axios.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hunter? Hunter is that you son?

So that would be a no.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That does not Sound like the Smartest Guy Joe knows , more like a Dumb Squealing Rat .

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

If I had just a tiny bit of smarts and I was selling out my country to China and others,

What is the difference between what you think Biden is doing to sell out his country to China vs what Trump did during his term as POTUS?

To be clear, if the POTUS breaks the law then he needs to be held accountable. Doesnt matter to me if their name is Biden or Trump.

President Trump’s Shady Business Dealings With The Chinese Government

President Trump Collected Millions From Chinese Government-Owned Entities While In Office. “President Donald Trump…has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. […] Trump properties leased by the Industrial Bank of China, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent, contributed at least $5.4 million in business inflows during the Trump presidency.” [Forbes, 10/23/20]

President Trump Maintained Three Foreign Bank Accounts While In Office—Including One In China. “Mr. Trump’s own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company. And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account…” [New York Times, 10/20/20]

President Trump’s Business With China Raised Legal and Ethics Concerns. “The arrangement posed legal concerns, since the U.S. Constitution prohibits federal officials from accepting “any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state” without Congressional approval. Ethics experts, who have often focused on the president’s hotel in Washington, D.C., argued that the president would be in violation of the Constitution’s emoluments clause from the moment he took office.” [Forbes, 10/23/20]

congressionalintegrity.org...

edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3108-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Not Just a Lying, Deceiving President...

Joe Biden the human being: +$300,000 income. Only $950 given to charities.

...the returns show that Joe & Jill Biden have been amazingly tight-fisted when it comes to their charitable giving.

Despite income ranging from $210,432 - $321,379 over the ten-year period, the Bidens have given only $120 - $995 per year to charity, which amounts to 0.06% - 0.31% of their income:
See the annual tables at: taxprof.typepad.com...

The small donations give a hint as to why it was so easy for President Joe Biden to open our borders and let thousands of violent criminals enter America.

It's obvious, "empathy" isn't one of his dominant traits.😨

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Not Just a Lying, Deceiving President...

Joe Biden the human being: +$300,000 income. Only $950 given to charities.

...the returns show that Joe & Jill Biden have been amazingly tight-fisted when it comes to their charitable giving.

Despite income ranging from $210,432 - $321,379 over the ten-year period, the Bidens have given only $120 - $995 per year to charity, which amounts to 0.06% - 0.31% of their income:
See the annual tables at: taxprof.typepad.com...

The small donations give a hint as to why it was so easy for President Joe Biden to open our borders and let thousands of violent criminals enter America.

It's obvious, "empathy" isn't one of his dominant traits.😨

Since you don't seem to know what the word integrity means let me help you. Your information from 2008 is now 16 years old.

This info talks about their 2022 info.

U.S. President Joe Biden and his wife Jill released their federal tax return on Tuesday, showing the couple earned nearly $580,000 last year and paid an effective federal income tax rate of 23.8%.

The Bidens also donated roughly 3.5% of their income, or $20,180, to 20 charities, including one associated with U.S. police unions.

www.reuters.com...#:~:text=The%20Bidens%20also%20donated%20r oughly,associated%20with%20U.S.%20police%20unions.

Meanwhile in 2020 The Trumps contributed $0 to charities.

In 2020, as many nonprofits intensified their calls for donations as they scrambled to help victims of the coronavirus pandemic and the associated unemployment, the Trumps reported giving no money to charity.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3108-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Quoting the Washington compost is not very good. That cabal paper is like reading Stalin's Soviet Union news from 1940's.

ETA

Total propaganda!

a reply to: opethPA

edit on 2000000353120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Don't forget that Trump and his family are prohibited from running a charity in New York because they were found stealing money from their last charity.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

If I had just a tiny bit of smarts and I was selling out my country to China and others,

What is the difference between what you think Biden is doing to sell out his country to China vs what Trump did during his term as POTUS?

To be clear, if the POTUS breaks the law then he needs to be held accountable. Doesnt matter to me if their name is Biden or Trump.

President Trump’s Shady Business Dealings With The Chinese Government

President Trump Collected Millions From Chinese Government-Owned Entities While In Office. “President Donald Trump…has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. […] Trump properties leased by the Industrial Bank of China, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent, contributed at least $5.4 million in business inflows during the Trump presidency.” [Forbes, 10/23/20]

President Trump Maintained Three Foreign Bank Accounts While In Office—Including One In China. “Mr. Trump’s own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company. And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account…” [New York Times, 10/20/20]

President Trump’s Business With China Raised Legal and Ethics Concerns. “The arrangement posed legal concerns, since the U.S. Constitution prohibits federal officials from accepting “any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state” without Congressional approval. Ethics experts, who have often focused on the president’s hotel in Washington, D.C., argued that the president would be in violation of the Constitution’s emoluments clause from the moment he took office.” [Forbes, 10/23/20]

congressionalintegrity.org...

I guess my main thought would be that Trump had a legitimate business with selling and buying real estate. Biden not so much. What exactly did they sell again?

But watching a person who claims to be equal in the distribution of dissatisfaction, you spend a lot of time covering for Joey, and going after Trump. You may want to revisit your posting history before you announce how equal you are. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

The topic is "Under Oath - HUNTER BIDEN Admits His Dad JOE BIDEN Deceives and Lies to the American Public." ... It has nothing to do with Trump. Your post is deflection.

I'm looking forward to reading the transcripts from Hunters grilling.
It should be interesting. Eventually the truth will come out ... I HOPE.
edit on 3/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join