It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible way to end the impeachment probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

"Hunter discussed his addiction at length," the source said, adding that Hunter "admitted that he was high or drunk when he sent the ‘sitting here with my father’ WhatsApp message, sent it to the wrong recipient, and is now embarrassed by the message."

That text was sent to a business partner for Chinese energy firm CEFC.

The source said Hunter also testified that his dad "was not sitting next to him."

www.foxnews.com...

We don't have the transcript yet, but this has leaked out, and is likely true. So is that open and shut? I suppose of you will just take the word of an admitted drug addict, but most won't. At least most sane folks won't.

So what do they do now? I suspect this has already happened, but if not, it should. We have heard that Joe Biden has a secondary phone for his personal stuff. Well, request the geo-location data for that phone on that day and time. If it does show that Joe Biden and Hunter were in the same place, at the same time, and it's been denied by both Hunter and vehemently from Joe, then it proves what we all think is the truth. If that was to happen, the inquiry can be shut down and move directly to the impeachment phase.

Democrats want the probe shut down. I think they should get their way on this. Shut it down when the proof has been obtained. Then Both Joe and Hunter can share a cell.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm hearing that Hunter acknowledges The Big Guy as Joey. In context of the 5m China deal.

Subject to verification.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm hearing that Hunter acknowledges The Big Guy as Joey. In context of the 5m China deal.

Subject to verification.

but that would make Joetatoe involved, and everyone has stated under oath he wasn't.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Get back to me when the new talking points drop.

404 error.

Here is what we have so far:

First son Hunter Biden affirmed during his Wednesday impeachment inquiry deposition that his father, Joe, was “the big guy” referenced in an email about a business deal with a Chinese state-linked energy firm that yielded millions for Biden family members and other associates — but rejected the notion that the president was ever penciled in for a 10% stake.

“At one point, we asked Hunter about the 10% for the ‘big guy,’” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), a member of the House Oversight Committee, told Breitbart following Hunter’s six-hour, closed-door deposition on Capitol Hill. “We showed him the email … And he said, ‘Oh, that was after my father left office.’”

Link
edit on 29-2-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So he said "Oh, that was after my father left office", which isn't the answer to the question, at least not the answer that keeps Joey out of trouble. Joetatoe didn't say he had no dealings with Hunter's business while in office, he said none, ever. Hunter said NONE EVER. Jim said NONE, NEVER. So that alone looks like perjury one a few parts.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

C'mon Duuuuuuude.

We know perjury is only applicable to one set of people.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

" Well, request the geo-location data for that phone on that day and time. "

Has Anyone Requested that Data Yet , and can it be Obtained as Evidence and be Admissible in a Court of Law ?
edit on 29-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

MTG by way of Breitbart. I think I'll wait for the actual transcript.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

MTG by way of Breitbart. I think I'll wait for the actual transcript.

That's fair.

As to your snark, how's that "Mercedes" thread doin?

Let's not pretend you're waiting in pursuit of truth......

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Just waiting on talking points from MSDNC.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just waiting on talking points from MSDNC.

Is it funny because it's predicable?

Or is it predictable because it's funny?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'm going to go with Yes, and let that one single answer cover both questions.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Doesn't your "solution" assume that the President carries his "personal business" phone with him at all times?

Given his age, as so many like to point out, isn't more likely that old Joe only carries that phone on/with him when he expects to need it?

Wouldn't need his "personal" phone to talk to Hunter if Hunter was, or was going to be, in the room with Joe for "business" talk.

Not much of a "crime family boss" if he overlooked such an obvious security risk.

After all, wasn't Trump known, and remarked, for using Other People's phones on the regular?
edit on 29-2-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm going to go with the republican led congress do not intend to impeach Biden, nor have they ever. The whole investigation is to get as much dirt as they can and make it public. No impeachment and a slap on the hand for hunter after the 24 election. Just sayin'

edit on 2/29/2024 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A presidential pardon only covers known crimes; any crimes discovered after that date won't be covered, so they have to get all of Hunters crimes uncovered for a pardon to keep him from any future prosecution.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The best way to end the impeachment probe is to impeach. Period. 😃

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yes, Hunter confirmed that his father was the big guy, but only in the stupid typical Hinter way... by not meaning to. He suggested Joe was the person in question by stating he was no longer in office during that time. Basically making an excuse for it. How many times have they moved those goal posts now? Any dog-whistle experts out there counting? Didn't think so. Bit now it's gone from ha ing no knowledge of Hunters buz dealings to "okay, but he wasn't VP during that time."

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I'm going to go with the republican led congress do not intend to impeach Biden, nor have they ever. The whole investigation is to get as much dirt as they can and make it public. No impeachment and a slap on the hand for hunter after the 24 election. Just sayin'

the boring reality part of my brain thinks the same thing. But a guy can dream...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

"Hunter discussed his addiction at length," the source said, adding that Hunter "admitted that he was high or drunk when he sent the ‘sitting here with my father’ WhatsApp message, sent it to the wrong recipient, and is now embarrassed by the message."

That text was sent to a business partner for Chinese energy firm CEFC.

The source said Hunter also testified that his dad "was not sitting next to him."

www.foxnews.com...

We don't have the transcript yet, but this has leaked out, and is likely true. So is that open and shut? I suppose of you will just take the word of an admitted drug addict, but most won't. At least most sane folks won't.

So what do they do now? I suspect this has already happened, but if not, it should. We have heard that Joe Biden has a secondary phone for his personal stuff. Well, request the geo-location data for that phone on that day and time. If it does show that Joe Biden and Hunter were in the same place, at the same time, and it's been denied by both Hunter and vehemently from Joe, then it proves what we all think is the truth. If that was to happen, the inquiry can be shut down and move directly to the impeachment phase.

Democrats want the probe shut down. I think they should get their way on this. Shut it down when the proof has been obtained. Then Both Joe and Hunter can share a cell.

Both candidates are old. They'll pass.

top topics

join