It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Fentanyl seized in California in 2023 to kill everyone on the planet twice over

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The reason it gets mixed into other common narcotics, is that you can slice your product and still deliver potency. So you can turn 1kg of Heroin into 2kg by adding backing powerder or whatever, and very little fenty to make it potent again.

Even though unregulated drug markets still follow the logic of Capitalism, which is simply profit. It surely is playing with fire like so many profit driven dynamics... But here we are, death by a thousand cuts but we only manage to focuse on the few...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yeah, i know why the cut drugs Terpene.

The reason they cut the likes of fentanyl through is not just down to extending the product and turning 1 kilo into 3, but because potency is a real dilemma.

Supply and demand 101 really, which unfortunately does not make the prospect any less palatable.

Death by a thousand cuts indeed, and I'm not seeing any light at the end of that tunnel, just a big train.
edit on 29-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Sounds and looks like that. It also sounds like the precursor chemicals needed to make fentanyl is coming to the cartels from China. The cartels use those chemicals to synthesize the drug and then distribute. I don't k ow if that's true but it sure sounds like an indirect assault on us. Unfortunately we have folks that are addicted and this is so much cheaper than herion...and much deadlier. Smart bastards.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Don't do drugs kid, especially so in this day of age.

I second that, kids should not do drugs, especially hallucinogenics have such a big impact on the psyche, it's better to wait till you're around 30 and more settled on who you are...

And even then, I'd recommend to only rely on natural products you harvested yourself.
putting extensive research into their dangers and benefits is recommended too.

Better save than sorry is a very good advice for coming psychonauts...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

Chinese benefit no doubt about it...

Maybe this is their revenge , as West floowed China with opium in old days, causing millions addicted to it there.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I've never been into tunnel vision myself, but i get the feeling...

To me it looks like a ship heading towards a waterfall that's running out of fuel to counter the current.

Some have jumped and are now trying to swimm against the current. Others are trowing themselfs into the ovens to fuel the ships. Most are hysterically wondering WTF is happening, why is it going so fast, and what's that white gust ahead clouding our vision...

It's very draining to swim against the current, but it's nice to stand in the shallow waters and see the stream pass by...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Fentanyl may be deadly and possibly x50 times stronger than H. But it is weak compared to other synthetic opiods.

Next on the list Nitrazines "Isos" a lot stronger and Narcan resistant.

Also Carfentanil
Good old Elephant tranquilisers, makes fent looks like oldschool H.

Abolish the war on Drugs. Legalise safe Opiods grown from natural poppies, provide regulated safe supply, using rooms, bring back the oldskool opium den and let people lounge n puff some tar. Provide psycho social support, and housing.

The rich 1% can afford to influence government and fix this issue. But they want people to die horribly torturus deaths. Hell on earth to escape, pain, abuse, trauma and society. There are safer, cleaner options.

Abolition does not work. Look what it has done to, pain patients cut off due to regulations around oxycontin that turned to street supply to manage pain and people dependent on H ...........
With the right legislation the Fent epidemic would deminish. At a $1 a pill no wonder peeps are dropping like flies.

Legalise, regulate, provide harm reduction, don't discriminate.
edit on 29-2-2024 by aliensanonymous because: Legal, safe supply for all!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

About 10 years ago there was a massive explosion at a container yard in China, cctv appeared online and when it was slowed down frame by frame you could see a projectile coming down just before the explosion happened , so it looks like project Thor or the rods from God got a update and was miniaturised, I think the Government needs to send them some more love letters so they get the message

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Booohooo... It's great for lacing Heroin without loss of potency...

Please make drugs illegal so we have to get creative while smuggling, it also makes us make good choices as to what we smuggle. We want low volume and high gains, like fetanyl, and we will also lace everything to maximize gains once we got it over the border and we want no oversight... Oh wait...

The drug problem in the US is a classical FAFO scenario... No matter how much mental gymnastic you do prohibition will never work.

If they stuck a death sentence on the suppliers it would make them think twice about trying anything

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ghostscalling1

i have had many many if not most of my friends pass away from that crap.

im clean and have been for years and years but i know the life style.

I had a best friend years ago who died from H , we grew up together from kids and worked together for years at the time I was nieve about the effect of hard drugs and what it did to people , he ended up in jail and I found out and spent a year trying to clean him up and kept him away from his usual surroundings but when he moved back to where he stayed he overdosed and died soon after .

What shocked me was when he told me the powerful grip it had on him , he pointed at the keys of my mercades and said that keys are worth 30k but I would swap them for 3 bags of H
I trusted Alan with my life and that blew me away when he told me that .

I only ever tryed it once and got zero from it thankfully, a joint and a tin of beer are still my number one go to but with old age that is only a few times a year

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Shocking numbers

I think reading that the Mexican drug cartels finacial center is in Midle East....UAE / Dubai or somwhere there , so they dont keep the money in Mexico .....so US and all should really hit that section also with every possible way , even countries who enable the narco cartels operate / keep finacial center.

They hate the west with a vengeance after the opium wars of the 1800s , I walked into a peeing competition between the 3 letter agencies one night years ago and clicked on a video about Chinese state propaganda that I wish I never saw .

The first 4 minutes were about how they were treated building the American railway, the next 4 was about how us British treated them during the opium wars and all with photo evedence and sit it was brutal watching and it was quickly nuked ! That thread .

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

Fentanyl citrate is a synthetic form of herion. It's about 50x stonger and was developed for use by anesthesiologists for general sedation...to put you deep under . It's deadly and now peoplee aremixing it with xylotol or "tranq". I live in Oregon and have read a few stories of people who have bought weed laced with fentanyl and didn't know it, they overdosed after smoking weed.

Crazy times we live in.

That was happening this side of the pond a few years ago ,kids smoking weed that was laced with L-D in the water as it was growing.

They were going of their heads if they did not have a smoke of weed , my friends son smashed his house up one day because he did not have any I tried a joint of it and it floored me .

I know a few people who died from taking tablets that were laced with God knows what that were bought from the Internet and very little to nothing is being done about it

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Here's a Thought . How Much Bribe Money is Communist China paying Joe Biden to " Look the Other Way " as Fentanyl Floods over U.S. Borders ? I mean , Come On Man , isn't it Obvious by Now ?

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Here's a Thought . How Much Bribe Money is Communist China paying Joe Biden to " Look the Other Way " as Fentanyl Floods over U.S. Borders ? I mean , Come On Man , isn't it Obvious by Now ?

Years ago in Canada they covered this up www.theburningplatform.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Chinas revenge for the Opium the UK sent them??

the world knew China was hooked on the opium pipe so it was east to trade for exotic items like silks and amazing gold artwork(some worn and some are not) and a extreme discount if not out right trading arms for drugs or some government agency pushing it on its population and we see the death toll rise

To get into a methadone there is ALWAYS a list of 30 ahead of you call every day and i bet you that they will find a bed rather quick

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

sorry
edit on 29-2-2024 by reader110 because: math was wrong

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What is obvious? That if it isn't Russia it's China but certainly not the USA... Yeah...
that is obvious

The customers is your people not the Chinese, how can your fellow country men become so weak the mere supply makes them become addicts?

I've never heard of fenty as a subversive tactic. Maybe USA just met his daddy in subversive tactics if fenty is the biggest threat to the security of your country....

It would be more convincing if you'd throw your hands in the air runing around screaming"we're all gonna die"

Becuase we are...

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reader110

sorry

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

" It would be more convincing if you'd throw your hands in the air runing around screaming"we're all gonna die""

Or , Hold my Elected Representatives Accountable for Allowing this to Happen in the First Place . None of this " Poison " comes Over our Borders if they were doing their Jobs .

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wow... I guess your political system and its representative are some sort of superheros, because there is no place on earth that has illegal drugs under control.
Those that are going the legalization route are fairing much better when it comes to mitigating the adverse effects some substances have.

If there is a demand there will be a market, it's Capitalism 101. The harsher the law the bigger the pay. To think there is a way to keep drugs under wraps is delusional.

Some people just can't handle their freedoms with drugs, good thing we can take their freedoms away. Tomorrow it will be your's, because obviously some people can't handle their Freedom with guns.

It's not the drug it's the person using it...
It's not the gun it's the person using it...

Should we protect society from deadly things or not?

Think about it...

<< 1    3 >>

join