It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Disc-shaped UFO is filmed by Ukrainian military in warzone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Disc-shaped UFO is filmed by Ukrainian military in warzone: 'What the f*** is this... maybe ram it?'

One member of the 406th declares that the object is 'a UFO, for sure.'

'It is staying in place, on the screen. Zoom in more,' the troops continue debating.

'It's standing still, do you see?'

Their conversation, spoken in their native Ukrainian, was translated and confirmed by several translators, who reviewed the footage on behalf of DailyMail.com.

The mysterious, airborne object, while still unidentified, bears a striking resemblance to the 'Baghdad Phantom' — the skinny, cylindrical object spotted above Iraq in May 2022 by the infrared 'heat' camera of a US Air Force Reaper drone.

In the final moments of the 406th's clip of their Ukrainain UFO encounter, one member can be heard — possibly joking — that they should 'maybe ram it' with their tiny, two-pound quadcopter.

Daily mail

Don’t know what this one could be.

Classic cigar shape

Aliens show up to stop wwiii?

Ukrainian response? Ram it!

Edit to add : Link to video on Twitter

Photo:

edit on 28-2-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   
OK I have to admit that's a pretty impressive video.

American, Russian or aliens?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's the same type of cigar canister/tictac that myself, mum, sister and family friend saw way back in the '70's over Anglesey in North Wales.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I'm no tech guy but I suspect it would be easier for experts to analyse if they have the actual footage rather than it being displayed on a monitor.

Taking it at face value I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
I doubt there's any known craft that could behave like that, so if not fake then......?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

With that sort of resolution, it could be anything from an Alien ship to Fray Bentos pie tin launched in the air.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Daily Mail?. Ok, the UK is more gun-ho about sending troops to the Ukraine region of Russia, and will use their bs mouthpiect the daily fail. I dont normally call out a claim to be total pro-war propaganda bullsnip, but this time , theis is propaganda.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

You're going after the news source as opposed to the image through BeTheGoddess2.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

There's barely a person I know in the UK who supports sending troops to Ukraine.
Certainly no politicians openly advocate it.

This isn't about the war in Ukraine though is it?
I thought it was about a possible UFO that just happens to be in Ukraine.....guess I was wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Although some of us do indeed openly advocate sending the politicians to Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ok, I'm just paranoid

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Definitely something paranormal.

'Ghost of Kiev', perhaps?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think that turned out to be a propaganda piece as opposed to a real person or the one aircraft.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

With that sort of resolution, it could be anything from an Alien ship to Fray Bentos pie tin launched in the air.

I agree.

And any military faction at war who have to guess what's in their skies is not good for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
1 I hate that they keep releasing videos of screen shots.

2 I agree we should send politicians to fight their wars.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Whatever this is….doesn’t appear to be evenly symmetrical….

👽☕️🍩

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I noticed that too, but then we can go into the UFO shapeshifting discussion, no?

Or should we have an ATS vote on whether or not they should have rammed it? I say 'yes'.
edit on q00000049229America/Chicago3939America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If it's rotating on an axis that's less than perfect I suppose that could be responsible for its less-than-symmetrical appearance(wobble).

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

random kermlin spokesman: is glorious new russian secret weapon, is nice no

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I noticed that too, but then we can go into the UFO shapeshifting discussion, no?

Or should we have an ATS vote on whether or not they should have rammed it? I say 'yes'.

I’m not so sure the attempt to ram with a mini DJI Mavic 3T drone would do any good.

I would think a UFO would have sense and avoid type systems.

As for shapeshifting UFO’s …..it’s a possibility.

Could be distortion by its propulsion system……

Who knows?

👽

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If it's rotating on an axis that's less than perfect I suppose that could be responsible for its less-than-symmetrical appearance(wobble).

This too is a possibility…..

Also…..there’s a fine line when calling the shape of the object flying saucer, disk shape or cigar shape…if all you see is what one perceives as a side profile. I say it’s a cigar shape since there are no top or bottom doming style protrusions….

👽🍺
edit on 28-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join