It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Sneakers - SNL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Humour.

Humour or humor is the tendency of experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours, controlled human health and emotion.

A little Greek medicine in these serious times , watch it or don't , laugh or don't the choice is yours but the sketch is funny and the end is hilarious.

"Oh Oh"

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for posting.
Good Stuff.
Nice to see something actually funny from SNL again.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That was good
phenomenal actually
probably the best SNL sketch, ever
If you combined all of the SNL sketches ever done together - they wouldn't be as good as this
Winning!

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

That was good
phenomenal actually
probably the best SNL sketch, ever
If you combined all of the SNL sketches ever done together - they wouldn't be as good as this
Winning!

Leave it to Trump to be the topic of the best SNL skit ever. Probably the best skit anywhere, ever, about anything. Never been one like it, it’s a perfect sketch.

In all seriousness the lefties on X were livid, apoplectic about everything Gillis did. He’s not one of them, should not be allowed to practice comedy.
Some were bitching that he had jokes about Down Syndrome. He promptly replied that they instead just murder them in the womb.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

The Twitter (X) tantrums are hilarious. A writer for the The L.A. Times threw a major hissy fit, saying it was "dangerous" to have Gillis on the show. Their meltdowns are almost as funny as that sketch.

It's great to see some pushback on the lefty crybabies.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I just want to say that you really enjoyed that comedy sketch which is the best one ever when you look going back into the oranges of SNL, probably in the whole universe.

It was so funny I'm surprised the covfefe didn't come out of your nose you laughed so hard.

I mean, people pick on me, but its just a witch-hunt, every time is more unprecedented than the last, but when they say I did something wrong, we all know you were guilty, and I was just in the way.

edit on 2024-02-27T14:25:41-06:0002Tue, 27 Feb 2024 14:25:41 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
shocked that it actually was funny. Wouldn't it be great if SNL decided to go back to humor.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Those sneakers look better than a lot of the moon boot looking basketball shoes of the last 25 odd years. And the prices some people pay for their sneakers... insane! I would much rather buy a pair of Trumpies!

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   
That`s hilarious! ))

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That's the funniest thing you guys have ever seen? Really? I guess jokes about white people never get old with a certain crowd. Meh.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

it's what people who don't horde cash in their homes do for fun. IE, it's a white thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That was good. I really enjoyed it.

But I wouldn't rank it among the top 10 SNL sketches. Here's one of my favorites.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That was cute, I had a good chuckle.

The ending was hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join