It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat operatives infiltrated Trump campaign to sabotage it (maybe)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well Chesebro already pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the GA case, so yes you can be charged as we see he was. So if he is a Dem plant, it appears if a crime is committed, you will be charged.
edit on 27-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: watchitburn

It could be worse, he could have appointed Iranian spies to top positions in the State Dept and DOD. That would have been immediate grounds for impeachment and trial for treason.

The worst part of that is, I'm not convinced it was an accident. Democrats hate this country, it stands to reason they would want spies for our enemies in our government, undermining American interests.

And they have an especially strange love affair with Iran.

It was absolutely intentional.

There is zero chance that the guy Obama, and then later Biden appointed to be the lead on their Iranian Deal, just happened to be an Iranian operative.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So did Jenna Ellis and Sydney Powell.

Meanwhile, it's looking like the entire DA's office is about to get booted out for impropriety and some deep incestuous corruption.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well Chesebro already pleaded guilty to conspiracy in the GA case, so yes you can be charged as we see he was. So if he is a Dem plant, it appears if a crime is committed, you will be charged.

All just oh-so perfect isn't it. 😃

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Since cheese burrow concocted the scheme, this lets Trump off the hook. He remains innocent.

So, you are arguing that Trump was not cognizant that he was doing anything wrong?

However, I don't think that makes him innocent.

The ignorant can still do culpable things and even those from the lower end of the IQ scale are expected to discern between wrong and right.

Ignorance of the law is rarely a strong defence.

edit on 2024-02-27T23:02:57-06:0011Tue, 27 Feb 2024 23:02:57 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I think I'll hold on to that one for a bit. Watching what happens to him will either negate or solidify my theory. If he's let off with some easy "Clinesmith" type punishment, then we will all know the real deal. Some of us will be able to accept it, some won't.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

he was quite literally following the advice of his council, who based on his resume' was quite qualified to steer him in the right direction with regards to election law, yet, this is what he came up with. It makes me smile to see the seemingly intelligent folk pretend this isn't fishy at all, because OMB, and you can't acknowledge Trump was flucked, without considering yourself a sycophant.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Chesebro was not his counsel. Once again, he was an outside consultant. He was never hired on as a lawyer.

That said, Trump did run Chesebro's plan by the White House counsel who told him that nothing in the Constitution supported what he was proposing. Trump went ahead and did it anyway.

So, in actuality, Trump went against the legal advice of his counsel.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Oh, my bad. I thought Cheseboro was a lawyer.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

He is a lawyer but he was not employed as such by the Trump campaign.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
IF this is true, then it does not speak well of Trumps ability to discern just who is and who is not among his famous list of '' all the best people '' that he knows. If this guy was a plant, it should have been obvious and he should never have been allowed anywhere near Trumps ear.

Do we really think that Trump has the time to interview and vet everyone in his campaign?

Could it be that simple? He just didn't check out this guys bona-fides? Do you suppose this guy just waltzed up to Trump one day and whispered in his ear ''hey Don, here is a great idea'' ?

I don't know of any evidence that they'd ever meant.
I have no idea how many people work in the Trump campaign organizations but I'm sure he doesn't have time to interview each and every one.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

He is a lawyer but he was not employed as such by the Trump campaign.

how does that work, you aren't really a lawyer unless you are hired as a lawyer?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If your lawyer friend gives you bad legal advice as a friend it's not protected by attorney-client privilege and your friend is not liable for your actions.

That's why you shouldn't take legal advice from someone you're not paying to act as your lawyer. When someone is on the clock as your lawyer they're staking their career on the advice they're giving you.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

If your lawyer friend gives you bad legal advice as a friend it's not protected by attorney-client privilege and your friend is not liable for your actions.

That's why you shouldn't take legal advice from someone you're not paying to act as your lawyer. When someone is on the clock as your lawyer they're staking their career on the advice they're giving you.

so he didn't get paid to do the work he did? Got a link?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Yeah, most likely. But someone should have. Someone up his chain of command should have had some questions about such a speculative and highly irregular plan of action. Remember here, the speculation of the OP in this thread was that Chesbro might have been a Democrat PLANT, planted for the purpose of sabotaging the Trump organization.

So, if this is the case, and if it turns out to be Trump's undoing, that would mean that it was not the fault of the Democrats that Trump will be undone, but Trump and his cadre's fault in the end. It was an outlandish plan yet he and everyone up and down his working power structure gave it the green light. Well, not no one. There were many who told him no, don't do it but he did anyway. It's all on Trump.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: chr0naut

he was quite literally following the advice of his council, who based on his resume' was quite qualified to steer him in the right direction with regards to election law, yet, this is what he came up with. It makes me smile to see the seemingly intelligent folk pretend this isn't fishy at all, because OMB, and you can't acknowledge Trump was flucked, without considering yourself a sycophant.

Even if he was ill-advised, he transgressed the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join