It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat operatives infiltrated Trump campaign to sabotage it (maybe)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

This article is more than 6 months old
‘It baffles me’: what drew a mild lawyer with a liberal past into Trump’s election plot?

Kenneth Chesebro – low-profile, bright, seemingly decent – is not your average Trump guy. So how did he become the architect of the election subversion scandal?

One individual stands out among the 18 Donald Trump acolytes who were indicted in Georgia this week over their participation in the former president’s alleged racketeering enterprise to overturn the 2020 election.

He is distinct not for his chutzpah and braggadocio – those qualities are trademarked by Trump. Instead he stands out for the opposite characteristics: his demure, scholarly demeanor that has left those who have known him utterly baffled by his eruption from a left-leaning attorney working in relative obscurity into a key figure in the glaring lights of a historic criminal prosecution.

Journalist George Chidi speaks outside of the Fulton County Courthouse, Monday, Aug. 14, 2023, in Atlanta. A grand jury in Georgia heard from witnesses into the evening Monday in the election subversion investigation into Donald Trump, a long day of testimony punctuated by the mysterious and brief appearance on a county website of a list of criminal charges against the former president that prosecutors later disavowed. Chidi said he’d been called to testify. (AP Photo/Alex Slitz)
‘Suddenly, I’m in the story’: George Chidi on his part in Trump’s Georgia case
Read more
Kenneth Chesebro is not your regular Trump guy.

and then there is this:

Tribe told the Guardian that Chesebro worked for him as a research assistant and was “obviously bright and seemingly decent”. Tribe’s experience of him as a capable legal scholar deepens the mystery surrounding his current predicament.

“He’s smart enough to know full well that the scheme he helped to cook up – a conspiracy for fake electors to gather and sign phony pro-Trump ballots – was manifestly criminal.”

After college Chesebro set up his own law firm in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he displayed largely liberal leanings. He helped Tribe fight on behalf of the 2000 Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore in the supreme court blockbuster Bush v Gore, donated his money exclusively to Democratic candidates, and expressed glowing approval of the rising star of the party, Barack Obama.
The cases he took on also had a clear liberal bent. He represented plaintiffs suing big corporations, including Vietnam veterans taking on chemical companies, and acted as deputy special counsel in the Iran-Contra investigation into the Reagan administration’s secret sale of arms to Iran.

All that isn't proof that he's a democrat operative, it's just anecdotal evidence. But why would a guy who based on others knowledge of him, do something that is so out of character, and even work for a guy who seems to be diametrically opposed to the things he believes in and donates to? Well, as with many things, the simplest answer is likely the correct one. He's doing this as part of his job. Not the lawyer part, but the "GET TRUMP BAMN" part. No, I can't prove it. But a deep dive into this guy looking for coms with White House (Biden/Obama) council figures, and any extra money he may have gotten, might provide a better idea of his reasoning for doing a hard 180 on both politics and career.

This came about because of this thread done by OpethPA. The thread seems to have died off, and this aspect of things is of particular importance, to finding out how deep the rot goes.

Maybe this guy just flipped out, decided that Liberal democrats are nuts, and he wanted to do shady things, skirt/break the law, and inadvertently brought Trump into yet another trap. Or, he's doing what he was told to do. You decide.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
IF this is true, then it does not speak well of Trumps ability to discern just who is and who is not among his famous list of '' all the best people '' that he knows. If this guy was a plant, it should have been obvious and he should never have been allowed anywhere near Trumps ear. But he was so what do we make of that I wonder.

If the whole plot he hatched was a Dem infiltration, then Trump being a dumb fool might be a consideration.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Ah the old, if she wasn't wearing that skirt, she wouldn't have been raped defense. Well played Terry. That totally negates any wrong doing by the DNC. I suppose I should ask that the thread be closed now that you have provided the approved answer.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Since cheese burrow concocted the scheme, this lets Trump off the hook. He remains innocent.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I do wonder, if you follow the advice of your attorney, and it turns out he shafted you and did illegal sh!t, who goes to jail?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: WeMustCare

I do wonder, if you follow the advice of your attorney, and it turns out he shafted you and did illegal sh!t, who goes to jail?

The attorney goes to jail, just like the treasurer of Trump enterprises went to jail for doing illegal things with money.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If the whole plot he hatched was a Dem infiltration, then Trump being a dumb fool might be a consideration.

The folly extends to all Trump's enablers and fixers who bought the plot and acted on it. A bunch of amoral crooks, obviously.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

The folly extends to all Trump's enablers and fixers who bought the plot and acted on it. A bunch of amoral crooks, obviously.

totally. I mean, who would be stupid enough to trust their lawyer. Lawyers are notorious for being super douche bags and unethical pieces of sh!t. I have to agree here, anyone who takes the advice of a lawyer is a fool.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Trump is pushing 80. At what age is he going to become responsible for his own actions?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Trump is pushing 80. At what age is he going to become responsible for his own actions?

As soon as you hold all plotiticians to the same standard you hold Trump to.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Chesebro was never hired on as a lawyer. He was simply an outside consultant.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Why don't you ask Hur how that should work.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Snark? That's all you have to reply with? Sure the ''theory'' might be the case, he might have been a D. plant. If he had been a plant, it was a good one because he had Trump's ear and helped to guide him into this, ah, fiasco. But you will notice I used the word ''if''. I even underlined it. IF

This is your thread and what I offered was a simple observation on your conjecture. If you want to use your thread for snark then I suppose I am in the wrong place.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.

I'd sure like to hear "a number of innocent explanations" of how these docs ended up in his garage.
Go for it.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Well not ''all'' obviously. It is obvious isn't it? Some sure and that's the trick, figuring out who was and who wasn't.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I need cheese! Bro!

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You're in luck. There's a 388 page report that details all of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ah the old, if she wasn't wearing that skirt, she wouldn't have been raped defense. Well played Terry. That totally negates any wrong doing by the DNC. I suppose I should ask that the thread be closed now that you have provided the approved answer.

Lol, these guys do it all the time. Something’s proven that makes the dems and leftists, disgusting dirt bags …. their little damage control team flies out of their cave to rewrite it about Trump, in the most infantile of ways. Oh well, that’s the state of discussion any more.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

no you see there's no such thing as liberal or conservative, there's only ambition in politics, either someone or something is of benefit to others or not of benefit to others. ideology is just propaganda to deceive the masses into supporting one person or party over another, while the actual policies they enact is just bribery or suppression of the masses, while laws are just a means of keeping the game under control because they understand what humans are willing to do if not restrained by fear of consequences.

trump just appeals to the ambitious so of course lots of politicians abandoned everything for the sake of their goals, loyalty isn't real, its just a concept created to make the world seem better than it is, to hide the truth nobody wants to accept, that we are just animals, that everything we do is for ourselves and no one else.

loyalty ends when the benefits end or the troubles encountered to gain those benefits becomes too much to deal with.

even truly loyal people can turn against a cause they believe in or an ideology or anything really.

trump broke the establishment so you need to get out of that old way of thinking that puts ideology above everything, you guys got what you wanted, now chaos and ambition reigns and the rules mean nothing, because he showed that voters dont mean what they say and will vote for anything politicians tell them to even if its complete irrational nonsense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join