It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key figure in fake electors plot concealed damning posts on secret Twitter aacount

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yay for the latest plot in the Clownshow known as the Republican and Democratic parties. Before getting into the details here are 3 sites covering it with 2 not covering it.

"Key figure in fake electors plot concealed damning posts on secret Twitter account from investigators"
www.cnn.com...

"Oh My God, Kenneth Chesebro's Secret Twitter Handle Was 'BadgerPundit'"
www.esquire.com...

"Trump Ally Chesebro Hid Social Media Account From Investigators, Report Says"
www.forbes.com... 1535a2175c5c

No coverage on TGP or Conservative Treehouse

So what is this scenario actually about?

Kenneth Chesebro, the right-wing attorney who helped devise the Trump campaign’s fake electors plot in 2020, concealed a secret Twitter account from Michigan prosecutors, hiding dozens of damning posts that undercut his statements to investigators about his role in the election subversion scheme, a CNN KFile investigation has found.

Chesebro denied using Twitter, now known as the platform X, or having any “alternate IDs” when directly asked by Michigan investigators last year during his cooperation session, according to recordings of his interview obtained by CNN.

But CNN linked Chesebro to the secret account based on numerous matching details — including biographical information regarding his work, family, travels and investments. The anonymous account, BadgerPundit, also showed a keen interest in the Electoral College process and lined up with Chesebro’s private activities at the time.

www.cnn.com...

After reading up on this the story is that Kenneth Chesebro lied to investigators around his ownership of different multimedia accounts. He denied certain things to when questioned only to state the opposite from his secondary Twitter account known as BadgerPundit.

Just when the state of politics in the US couldnt get any dumber you have a failed story line from WWE creative.

edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago2909-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Republican are too stupid to get away copying liberal tactics.
Besides, they doen't have the official support system in place to look the other way and sweep it under the rug if they manufacture fake crimes.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

But CNN linked Chesebro to the secret account based on numerous matching details — including biographical information regarding his work, family, travels and investments. The anonymous account, BadgerPundit, also showed a keen interest in the Electoral College process and lined up with Chesebro’s private activities at the time.

OK, I got questions. Let me preface this by saying I know squat about this whole fake electors issue.

CNN says this secret account BadgerPundit belongs to Chesebro. First question, how much did that guy get teased in school for that name?

Now, I know that people post stupid things online. I know I do. But travel plans and investments? Private activities? Is this guy an idiot?

Third question: how much money did CNN have to pay to hire a team to scour old, anonymous, Twitter posts to find one that matched Chesebro's life? I'm trying to imagine a dozen to twenty social media hackers in a room scanning twitter posts and users, putting this information into a database, cross referencing it, and coming up with the most likely account belonging to Chesebro, assuming he owns one. That seems very expensive and labor intensive.

Unless, of course, they simply bought the information from someone who already had it. Twitter, NSA, friends, and family come to mind.

Then again, how do we know BadgerPundit belongs to Chesebro? Can we just take CNN's word for it? I would think anyone with the technical know-how to track this information down would also be able to plant it?

I hate to be the "attacking the messenger" sort. But I think we can all agree that CNN's reputation for honesty in these matters is just a little strained? 

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

OK, I got questions. Let me preface this by saying I know squat about this whole fake electors issue.

CNN says this secret account BadgerPundit belongs to Chesebro. First question, how much did that guy get teased in school for that name?

Now, I know that people post stupid things online. I know I do. But travel plans and investments? Private activities? Is this guy an idiot?

Third question: how much money did CNN have to pay to hire a team to scour old, anonymous, Twitter posts to find one that matched Chesebro's life? I'm trying to imagine a dozen to twenty social media hackers in a room scanning twitter posts and users, putting this information into a database, cross referencing it, and coming up with the most likely account belonging to Chesebro, assuming he owns one. That seems very expensive and labor intensive.

Unless, of course, they simply bought the information from someone who already had it. Twitter, NSA, friends, and family come to mind.

Then again, how do we know BadgerPundit belongs to Chesebro? Can we just take CNN's word for it? I would think anyone with the technical know-how to track this information down would also be able to plant it?

I hate to be the "attacking the messenger" sort. But I think we can all agree that CNN's reputation for honesty in these matters is just a little strained? 

From the article:

"Chesebro’s lawyers confirmed to CNN that the BadgerPundit account belonged to Chesebro".

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I confess, I posted before I finished reading the article. My eyes were glazing over and my conspiracy senses were tingling.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmMon, 26 Feb 2024 23:55:18 -060055 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
From the CNN link:

Chesebro’s lawyers confirmed to CNN that the BadgerPundit account belonged to Chesebro, describing it as his “random stream of consciousness” where he was “spitballing” theories about the election – but insisted that it was separate from his legal work for Trump’s campaign.

“When he was doing volunteer work for the campaign, he was very specific and hunkered-down into being the lawyer that he is, and gave specific kinds of legal advice based on things that he thought were legitimate legal challenges, versus BadgerPundit, who is this other guy over there, just being a goof,” said Robert Langford, an attorney for Chesebro.

Quite frankly, they're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. He is a nobody who was trying to push an agenda. But, he did lie and that is wrong and ruins all his credibility. I'm sure he'll get 50 years and a 5 million dollar fine from some random judge, as an example and teach everyone a lesson.

Now then, why oh WHY are Chesebro's attorneys on CNN in the first place? Why are they violating attorney client privilege? This is crazy.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I had heard that JFK had put forth an alternate set of electors in his presidential run and that it was similar to what Trump was trying to do so I finally asked chatgpt4.

Yes, during the 1960 election between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon, there was a situation involving alternate sets of electors in Hawaii1. Here are the details:

By December 1960, it was clear that Kennedy had won the election, except for Hawaii’s result, which remained in doubt. Nixon had initially prevailed by just 140 votes, according to the certified results by the governor. However, a recount was underway on December 19, 1960, when presidential electors across the nation were required by law to meet and cast their ballots.

Nixon’s Hawaii electors met and cast their three votes in an official ceremony. However, nearby, Kennedy’s three elector nominees gathered and signed their own certificates, delivering them to Washington as though Kennedy had won the state. These unofficial Democratic certificates described the three Democrats as the “duly and legally appointed and qualified” members of the Electoral College, using language remarkably similar to the false Trump elector certificates in 20201.

The Hawaii episode has become an important flashpoint as prosecutors scrutinize whether the pro-Trump electors broke any laws. The Justice Department is investigating the matter, and several Democratic secretaries of state and attorneys general have raised concerns about crimes like mail or election fraud. The Jan. 6 select committee is also probing the false electors for evidence of coordination with the Trump campaign or White House1.

So, yes, JFK’s electors did put forth alternate certificates in Hawaii during the 1960 election, which has drawn parallels to the situation with the false Trump electors in 20201.

a reply to: opethPA

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Before getting into the details here are 3 sites covering it with 2 not covering it.

Well, it's two sites citing CNN.....

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Chesebro will now likely be facing perjury charges in Michigan. Depending on what he told prosecutors in Georgia, his plea deal could be revoked and he could be looking at more charges.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Who is Keneth Cheesseboro?

This one aspect of this might be the lynch pin to exposing all of it. If it goes like the previous bombshells have, then only a few of us will know the truth, and it will be whitewashed like the entire Russian Collusion hoax.

Cheeseboro appears to be a democrat operative to set Trump up. Just as he didn't have a clue how to be president or how things worked in DC (and he was left to flounder and learn on his own) he didn't have any idea what election laws existed, or what his options were when he felt he was flucked out of the vote. Then comes the white knight who shows him how it's done. This looks sketchy AF and the logical part of my brain coupled with the bias of thinking Trump isn't a criminal mastermind, brings me to this conclusion. Time will tell, and YMMV.
edit on 27-2-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Chesebro will now likely be facing perjury charges in Michigan. Depending on what he told prosecutors in Georgia, his plea deal could be revoked and he could be looking at more charges.

I hope he is arrested and charged with big time, so he tells everything he knows. Justice must be done here! Arrest this man!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Another paid off planted Democrat agent operative exposed. 😃 There's lots of 'em

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Maybe it was all rigged and scripted well in advance. 😎

(post by Urlying removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urlying

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another paid off planted Democrat agent operative exposed. 😃 There's lots of 'em

Your an idiot but I do like how you make crap without any evidence.

Your comments give me more confidence than ever. 🤓

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Urlying

hey,... he's got the sarcastic smiley face guy, so its all cool,
but....

wheres your proof he is wrong?
(sarcastic smiley guy)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urlying

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're an idiot but I do like how you make crap up without any evidence.

it's not been proven yet, but what do you think based on the facts that exist thus far? Orange man bad? Or do you have an actual opinion?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
More than 100% Dems hate Trump, the same as their voter numbers. Plenty enough Repubs in Dem clothing hate Trump. And a number of true repubs hate Trump. I’ll take a conspiracy for 1000! No theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join