It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Free Speech - the Plan in Motion.. Bilderbergers and WEF stakeholders have the Conn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

What a depressing world we live in. It is becoming clear, as we observe the vast interlinked machinery of globalism shunting the same legislation into place all around the world - a little here, a little there - ensuring that trial runs in certain nations are proven so as to expand the implementation into other nations which may otherwise have proven less receptive had their leaders not seen the 'success' of similar legislation in other nation states beforehand.

But wait - 'all of our governments has been taken over' - 'penetrated' by WEF stooges, all of whom are vetted by the Bilderberger commission (whomever they may be) to ensure that they will toe the line when asked to dance to the Piper's tune. All of whom will gladly ensure the passage of the predetermined legislative changes in order to ultimately bring the world into lockstep agreement across all nation state divides. And guess where it will originate? The World Health Organisation.

The WHO is the perfect vessel by which the embodiment of the 'globalist' spirit can manifest itself into a solid political reality. Every member of the WHO has diplomatic immunity, and cannot be held to account by any court in the world - they are technocrats, unelected bureaucrats who have been vetted & selected for this special purview of power alongside the WEF stooges who currently act as the figureheads for globalist leadership within soon-to-be-eliminated nation states. The WHO technocrats come with the illusion of care & compassion - but the amendments to the International Health Regulations or the passage of the Pandemic Treaty, both articles of de facto legislative power within the WHO, will in themselves will give the WHO absolute power to impose lockdowns, medication mandates, censorship restrictions & financial penalties on/against citizens of supposedly 'free democracies'. If the IHR amendments are passed, if the pandemic treaty is passed, then every member state will pay 5% of its annual budget directly to the WHO, which is a massive amount of funding in addition to what it already receives from governments & private donors such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which covers around 11% of the WHO annual budget at present. Peddling influence much with your vaccine investments Bill?

Once the WHO has received that 5% budgetary allowance, what will it do with it? Well, the members with diplomatic immunity & zero accountability will probably find creative 'legal' ways to embezzle funds & wring every last bit of value out of their newfound power, to start with. Then, the director (Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus - a 'former' terrorist, literally) who is unquestionably of questionalble moral character, can declare what is known as a 'PHEIC' (ironically, or rather mockingly, pronounced as 'FAKE') which is a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. When he does this, for an alleged new pandemic or epidemic, or for some BS climate change 'PHEIC', or some BS disinformation 'PHEIC' (because all those things are intricately tied to health matters, so they claim) - then the entire world will have severe conditions imposed upon its nations, with the national leaders having ceded all sovereignty on these matters over to Tedros, with no take-backs, unless the nation state as a whole decides to unilaterally withdraw itself from the WHO. And when do you think Tedros will hand those marvellous emergency technocratic powers back to the nation states? When the so-called PHEIC ends. But only Tedros can decide when it is ended. And if he's busy enjoying all the kickbacks & influence peddling brought about by the manifestation of a PHEIC & its subsequent emergency powers enacted in whichever nations are affected, then it's very unlikely that your particular PHEIC will ever actually come to an end.

What is more, we know that this diplomatically immune, completely legally unaccountable body, responsible for mandating medications, lockdowns, digital tracking measures, censorship, bans on dissent & more, provides the perfect bedrock foundation for the final showdown, in which true world government is rolled out. It will occur over the framework of the World Health Organisation, because the framework is uniquely powerful, legally unaccountable, and diplomatically immune. The leaders of the world will ultimately begin to lobby for world control orchestrated through convenient world-reaching powers of the World Health Organisation, claiming its sole focus on the health & wellbeing of civilisation makes it the perfect bedrock foundation for 'compassionate' world government powers to be distributed in a pseudo-communist manner, in equitable manner - yet also in totalitarian manner, unaccountable & immune to any prosecution or hearings concerning its secretive conduct.

World leaders are all selected, vetted & initiated in secret by the Bilderberg Group (probably as Sabbatean Frankists), most are then enrolled in the public-facing World Economic Forum's 'Young Global Leader's Program', to prepare them for the days when they will 'win' an election in their home nation. The World Health Organisation executive members are similarly selected, vetted, initiated & placed on the fast track to appointment as a WHO unelected technocrat - and the two groups operate in tandem, always appraised of the status of 'The Plan' to erect world government at some suitable future moment. All of this BS with the entire COVID Plandemic was run in lockstep with the actions & 'decisions' of the WEF stooges, s/elected' world leaders & the brazenly unelected & non-representative WHO technocrats.

The Plan is progressing nicely from their perspective. We all need to be ready, because of the dangers of upcoming legislation (such as 'Article Pfizer' in France, legislation by which criticising government mandated medical treatments will earn you a 45,000 Euro fine or up to three years in prison). Just for speaking your mind on the issue of the deadly vaccines created by the US military-industrial complex & then marketed as Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc. Our ability to speak freely is being severely hampered by legislation being introduced in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland, France, Canada & elsewhere. This is only going to get worse, because the entire apparent mess is in fact 'controlled chaos' orchestrated carefully by the powerful members of the elite levels of the Bilderberg Group & the World Economic Forum, and all their associates operating secretly around the world to bring about this New World Order.

THEY ARE REALLY CLOSE NOW. This is no longer the realm of conspiracy theory - we can see it happening before our very eyes, and we all should be aware that when the Pandemic Treaty & the Amendments to the International Health Regulations are passed in May this year by the World Health Organisation, the underlying structure, the infrastructure of the New World Order, will finally be perfectly emplaced within a construct they have carefully crafted over many decades, some would say over hundreds of years, in service to a long-term plan that is somewhat more esoteric in its objectives than a surface reading of the conspiratorial circumstances would reveal.

They worship demons, and people need to know that all of this love for Satanism in popular culture is the gloss on the lips of a very ugly, hideous pig, with fierce teeth ready to consume all of us in gory displays of sheer evil.

Be ready.

FITO.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

... and that is free speech?

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just want to send you sincere love and support my friend. You're not alone. But I know you're lonely. With that kind of powerful insights and readiness to recognise the truth (no matter how ugly it is), there's no other way. Because others are not ready. They don't want to be ready. They don't even want to be aware. Because they can't stand such a burden on their shoulders. If they see things as they are they would have to take responsibility. For their actions, for the others. But they don't want to. Because they're selfish, because it's easier that way. Just be a passive consumer of # they feed your mind with. So much easier... No matter how much the price will be at the end, who cares. As long as you don't have to pay it right now...

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't quite see what you're referring to. Are you asking if my OP is an example of free speech? If so, then I would suggest that yes, as things stand, it is an example of a limited sort of free speech. Of course, this is technically an anonymous forum, and I wouldn't write out my thoughts in exactly this way if I was being seen on screen with my true identity, name & so on, simply because I know my opinions are an indictment of government/NGO/institutional corruption at the highest levels, and at some point, those sorts of comments would be logged & I would be criminalised for expressing them. It's already started in terms of legislation being passed here in the UK, in Ireland, the Netherlands, Canada, France & more. It is no longer possible to speak freely & openly on the internet under your real identity, because they will criminalise you for having opinions which detract from & condemn their own narratives, which are spun of the finest silken deceptions.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zadkiel77

Thank you for your kind words, I truly do appreciate them.

I certainly have been very lonely over the past ten years or so - I have quite a nasty disability which causes constant & frequently severe nerve, joint & muscle pain, so that has left me mostly bedbound & stuck on a vast quantity of pain medications of various types. I have become isolated over those years as a direct result of my health issues, but thankfully I'm starting to get settled in as a member of a local church - it's taken me years to remember how to trust people (that's a whole other story involving being constantly gaslit by certain family members, friends of the family & so on).

I'm so grateful to God because there are a few people at church who I have discovered are truly awake & aware concerning the way this world is being run into the dirt by the elites who control our society. So I'm finding that I can have honest conversations with those people, and as a result I feel less alone than I did before (all of this has only come about in the past few weeks, so it's a fresh & new experience for me, I hope to develop these new friendships in some depth over time). As regards the burden of carrying information & knowledge that nobody else wants to carry, I have become somewhat used to that - I am the black sheep of my family for two reasons; firstly, I am a Christian, and they are all atheists, leading to natural conflict & minor persecution; and also, this occurs in tandem with specific gaslighting for reasons that are complex which extend backwards in time to my birth itself, reasons which I won't go into here as the thread would be derailed & it's highly personal stuff which I'm not sure I want to share at the present time.

In related news, I've also begun to start operating in a prophetic ministry at church, so I'm finding my feet as a member of the Kingdom, able to really help others & speak goodness & truth from above into their lives, which is a blessing in & of itself. God gives me prophetic dreams from time to time, which speak into my life, the lives of those around me, and even with regard to national or international events ahead of time, which I have written about here on the forum at times.

God bless you, and all who read this thread.

edit on FebruaryTuesday2402CST12America/Chicago-060055 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't quite see what you're referring to. Are you asking if my OP is an example of free speech? If so, then I would suggest that yes, as things stand, it is an example of a limited sort of free speech. Of course, this is technically an anonymous forum, and I wouldn't write out my thoughts in exactly this way if I was being seen on screen with my true identity, name & so on, simply because I know my opinions are an indictment of government/NGO/institutional corruption at the highest levels, and at some point, those sorts of comments would be logged & I would be criminalised for expressing them. It's already started in terms of legislation being passed here in the UK, in Ireland, the Netherlands, Canada, France & more. It is no longer possible to speak freely & openly on the internet under your real identity, because they will criminalise you for having opinions which detract from & condemn their own narratives, which are spun of the finest silken deceptions.

I think that people seem to get the message across OK who claim that freedom of speech is being compromised. How does that work?

Also, there are certain laws about speech which is treasonous, libellous, criminal, obscene or vilifying & etc. One can still express oneself while avoiding those particular things.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You articulate very well, thanks for posting this. Reading it, I almost felt like I was seeing a glimpse of the future. I'm not as articulate, but I definitely relate. There's a lot of high talk about a massive awakening happening out there, and I really do hope it's true. I only hope if it is, it's not too late. I'm sure the globalists learned much from the covid theater.

And I'll add this video as an afterthought:

(post by Collidingviews removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join