It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Stupid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm also keeping an eye on Romania. Mainly because it is home to an Aegis Ashore site that Russia has huge reservations about. Plus there is the whole potential fustercluck of Transnistria with direct implications for Moldova and Romania.

A few days ago there was chatter Transnistria would officially ask Russia to be annexed on Feb 28 and Putin just happens to be addressing the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Feb 29 leading to all manner of rumors...

Plus what our own Redneck hinted at.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I missed what Redneck said. Do you have a link please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It was all a bit cryptic he expected there first to be an escalation involving Romania and thereafter Minnesota not being safe or something along those lines. I think it was partly based on his interpretation of scripture plus intuition or some (fore)knowledge of his own that he was reluctant to further discuss. Found it:

posted on Jun, 11 2022

Gotta stay vague on this one. Sorry. Just know that at some point in the near future, Minnesota will not be a nice place to be.

TheRedneck

link

If you see unrest in Romania, get out of Minnesota.

[link

posted on Nov, 2 2022

Oh, don't worry... massive change is coming to the USA. I just don't think anyone will ever look back on it and say "I was hoping that would happen."

Change is an algebraic quantity. That means it can go in either direction: good or bad.

Watch Romania. Stay out of Minnesota.

TheRedneck

link

posted on Apr, 6 2023

Yes it's a plan... and for the first time in a long time, the USA is not privy to the details.

Watch Romania. Stay out of Minnesota.

TheRedneck
link
edit on 26-2-2024 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Thank you for the links. Shame he is no longer on the board

I also remember another member who wrote really interesting perspectives on the 'Q' thread, I can't remember his name. He kept reminding us of 'inversion'. His last post..... his resignation post from ATS..... re-iterated we need to watch Romania too and that Ukraine pales into comparison.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

isn't it obvious, it's russian election interference leaked to a lefty msm tabloid by dem one's to keep trump from winning.
come on man you know how the game is played.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I'm also keeping an eye on Romania. Mainly because it is home to an Aegis Ashore site that Russia has huge reservations about. Plus there is the whole potential fustercluck of Transnistria with direct implications for Moldova and Romania.

A few days ago there was chatter Transnistria would officially ask Russia to be annexed on Feb 28 and Putin just happens to be addressing the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Feb 29 leading to all manner of rumors...

Plus what our own Redneck hinted at.

Interesting about talks about Romania.

Even if Transnistria goes with Russia. I don’t see this going big imo.

If Romania invades Russia or vice versa perhaps. But I don’t see either country doing that. Transnistria or not.

edit on 26-2-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

He is on DI though. Inversion... probably cranky? Yes, his posts were often insightful and thought provoking. Pity he stopped posting.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Aha! Yes! Looks like he was signed in on the 24th though
Still keeping an eye on us

Is DI Discord or whatever it's called?
I've just joined denyignorance.com...
Now to get back on topic.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Yes, it's an article on Zerohedge commenting the NYT article. Were you trying to make a point?

This is the NYT article itself:

The Spy War: How the C.I.A. Secretly Helps Ukraine Fight Putin

ZH always (re)publishes under the TD moniker.
edit on 26-2-2024 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I wasn't familiar with Zero Hedge. I've seen enough satire articles posted as real news here and that was my first impression of it. My mistake.

The NY Times story also contains references to "the Russian operatives who interfered in the 2016 election" which has been exposed as a hoax, so I'd take anything in that article with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No problem, ZH is a bit like a mini news aggregator focusing on some topics s that interest me. You invariably have to be very diligent with them to understand what the original source is. But they do dig up interesting stuff and occasionally add their own observations like they did in this case.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

No problem, ZH is a bit like a mini news aggregator focusing on some topics s that interest me. You invariably have to be very diligent with them to understand what the original source is. But they do dig up interesting stuff and occasionally add their own observations like they did in this case.

What someone needs to aggregate are all of the "right-wing conspiracy theories" that were later confirmed to be true by leftist media, like this story.
edit on 26-2-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The US is doing what it historically been doing. They have been doing this all over the world. They got caught doing this so many times in the past, and said they were going to quit....they just got better at covering things up is all they did. They fund others to bring down a country now instead of having the CIA or other direct linked government agency do it usually, It does seem a little strange that we did it this way instead of using contractors to do the job. I suppose it is considered help for a security agency we funded for Ukraine, shouldn't we have been out of there before the war with Russia started? I suppose with remote stuff, they can transmit instructions from anywhere using encrypted technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join