It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Airman set himself on fire outside the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Your post reveals that you sir, are indeed a depraved human being. This is not a post that seeks to argue against you just for the sake of the fact that I don't like what you said. I would argue that this post falls within acceptable terms & conditions on ATS because it highlights your disgusting attitude, and demonstrates why we do not need people like you polluting this forum. The fact that you received any stars for your post to which I am replying is emblematic of the problems we have in modern society.

Your attitude is far worse than the attitude displayed by this mentally unstable man who self-immolated due to his desperation & confusion about what was the right course of action for him to take. He clearly had serious mental health problems. For you to laugh at another human being burning to death, who committed suicide out of some sort of desperation, for literally ANY REASON, is sickening, a defining feature of the apostate world we currently live in.

You are the problem here, not any part of any sort of solution. You are a depraved monster. To laugh at someone burning to death - literally no matter who they were or what they did in life - is a sign of a truly depraved, warped, perverted mind.

Literally...

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Even crocodile self immolation shouldn't be a hate crime. Even in defence of a terrorist state.

Usually it takes experience. Like I could see a Palestinian that escaped Gaza into Israel light himself on fire in protest in front of an IDF post. That is a more authentic self-immolation for this conflict. But their preferred incendiary method is more explosive. And that wants to kill infidels.

Crocodile martyrdom is played out. The ultimate on virtue signaling. While he could have been genuinely driven by Israel's treatment of Gazans to do this, I wonder how much isn't something he built himself up to believe. Bushnell isn't exactly Ahmed.

Most people in today's world want to go out in a blaze of glory and kill people when they snap, so it's nice to see the intentionally non-homicidal Tibetan version getting used.

They should posthumously give him an award for being the First Recent Person to Snap and Not Want to Hurt Anyone Else With Their Martyrdom Deathwish.

edit on 26-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
ugh ... lol...

Your post reveals that you sir, are indeed a depraved human being.

well thats just, like, your opinion man, but hey, there may be some truth to this... ive seen a lot.. but not every death is to be mourned... this is one.

I would argue that this post falls within acceptable terms & conditions on ATS because it highlights your disgusting attitude, and demonstrates why we do not need people like you polluting this forum.

i dont think any of that is covered under t&c but hey, ive been "polluting" this forum much long than, it seems, you have even been here ... and ive taken my licks from the mods... im a big boy ..ill be fine.

The fact that you received any stars for your post to which I am replying is emblematic of the problems we have in modern society.

ehh, i think it should have gotten more , but i dont fault people for having a different opinion.

Your attitude is far worse than the attitude displayed by this mentally unstable man who self-immolated due to his desperation & confusion about what was the right course of action for him to take.

i dont think thats true since im alive and happy and he is dead and died spouting leftist talking points.

He clearly had serious mental health problems.

most, if not all, leftists do.

For you to laugh at another human being burning to death, who committed suicide out of some sort of desperation, for literally ANY REASON, is sickening, a defining feature of the apostate world we currently live in.

i was laughing as soon as i heard his nonsense as he walked. this fool had no clue what he was talking about or what was about to happen. and he died for his stupidity ... and people laugh at people stupid people dying stupid ways all the time... they even made a show about it for...

truly depraved, warped, perverted

people to watch and laugh. i personally believe

a defining feature of the apostate world we currently live in.

is when a lie is pushed by those in control until some fool does a foolish thing... and we are supposed to feel bad instead of calling it out for the absurdity it is.

You are the problem here, not any part of any sort of solution.

i will have to disagree... i can solve most, if not all, problems ... but no one listens.. oh well.

You are a depraved monster.

ill take that as a compliment

To laugh at someone burning to death - literally no matter who they were or what they did in life - is a sign of a truly depraved, warped, perverted mind.

false

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skinnerbot
a reply to: ToneD

Agreed, if this incident was triggered by something like compartmentalized knowledge from area 51 then he might have been programmed to receive.

Well you check in any time you like,but you can never leave.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

"Mind of Minolta"

If only I had not seen the pink Champagne..

But this might explain why the embassy targeted belonged to Israel?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Donald Trump says Benjamin Netanyahu is a wimp for not killing the four top leaders of Hamas.. which would bring this war to an end quickly.

These leaders of terrorists are not hiding!

Is Netanyahu their friend? Or compromised by them?

Thousands and thousands of deaths since October that did not have to happen... All because Netanyahu will not kill the four leaders!

Good Lord. 🥺

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Those people are in Qatar and Turkey. It's not like Netanyahou can send troops in to those countries to assassinate the Hamas leadership. They are well guarded and are in countries that support them. And getting secret assassins in and out of those countries would be extremely difficult as well. It's not as easy as you are making it sound.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If I had power and was in charge, I would make sure to prepare a fire extinguisher the next time a Palestinian walks next to an Israeli Embassy

This was a little shocking and yes setting yourself on fire did get him the attention. Very sad indeed.

Edit: Could imagine vehicles driving by on the road looking at a live human on fire?
edit on 27-2-2024 by Sendmelove1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why not just go full jihaad instead?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   
American Veteran breaks down the Truth about Aaron Bushnell
. . . Hear him out, it's heart wrenching
twitter.com...

as for the few that say 'mental illness'
photo> this IS mental illness >
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
American Veteran breaks down the Truth about Aaron Bushnell
. . . Hear him out, it's heart wrenching
twitter.com...

as for the few that say 'mental illness'
photo> this IS mental illness >
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Crazy people kill themselves. He was not sane.Regardless of what you linked.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Those that commit genocide are beyond cray cray, and are psychopaths.
2/3 of Americans agree.
you are becoming the fringe minority that says genocide is 'normal'

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

2/3 of Americans agree.

Bravo! That is the sad reality.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Most people in today's world want to go out in a blaze of glory and kill people when they snap, so it's nice to see the intentionally non-homicidal Tibetan version getting used.

They should posthumously give him an award for being the First Recent Person to Snap and Not Want to Hurt Anyone Else With Their Martyrdom Deathwish.

I'm glad he didn't hear about the 400,000 killed in Yemen...

It is too easy to play this off as "Oh he has mental issues". I say there is a good chance he doesn't, but he does have issues and I think they are long the lines you suggest. His issue is social media pounding at us 24/7 and as you said many today want to be that influencer and he wanted to go from 0 to a million instantly...well he went from 0 to 0 instantly.

Too many people today are extremely self-absorbed and are easily manipulated into something that they don't even have a dog in the fight over. I wouldn't be surprised if we do not see some fresh Kool-Aid drinking cults or the next Rajneeshpuram as easy as it is to grab the younger gen into some crazy ideology.

The sad part is he thought he could be instantly famous as he sought his 15 minutes of fame and he didn't even get 15 seconds.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

2/3 of Americans agree.

I guess the issue people have in the case of Gaza with the term Genocide is it is used more as an attack only against Israel to suggest the people who were once actually on the verge of Genocide, and if Hitler won they would all be dead, and doing to themselves today.

I laughed at your "2/3 Americans agree" statement as one would think 99,9% of most everyone would agree Genocide is on a level of psychopathic behavior, but there is just one problem with that.

You can't just name anything you want genocide and then argue and flame people who may disagree it isn't genocide. Maybe you all should pick a different word.

In this case, it doesn't even make sense since the people of Gaza are the same in Jordan in Blood, culture, religion, DNA, etc and there are 3+ million there and 10s of millions in other places. Where is the genocide no matter how awful one might see this event over there?

I see other words used incorrectly like calling a person over 18 who had sex with a 17-year-old a pedophile. The problem is when people throw these very intense words around as more of a slur in other situations it waters down just how horrendous they really are and people get conditioned to them when people should never get use to them.

edit on x29Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:34:35 -0600202458America/ChicagoWed, 28 Feb 2024 07:34:35 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You are the problem here

What's worse? Another nihilist in the pack of blend produce or a paternalist brick in the wall, who'd rather invent mental health issues to ignore the tragedy at play in this post-capitalist nightmare?

No wonder people would rather die than having to live in this hellscape of a self-righteous reality, not to mention our complicity in genocide. I just wish he walked out deserting to carry the torch with us.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PeelingOnions

If you think the u.s. is supporting a genocide then i have a free can and a match for you....

..join your brethren in the fight

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Can you explain this genocide you're talking about. As far as I am aware the US isn't complicit in any genocide, but I want to hear why you believe this.

edit on 28/2/2024 by Guyfriday because: fixing typos

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And why should I be able to explain a simple case at the ICJ when you already made up your mind to vote Biden, no matter what?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Because I asked nicely for you to explain. You seem to toss the term "genocide" around alot, and I was wondering what you mean by it. If you don't or can't explain what you mean, that's alright I guess. I was just trying to figure out what you meant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join