It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump trounces Haley in South Carolina primary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Did anyone expect a different result?

Honestly, I didn't expect such a wide margin. Wow.

It doesn't bode well for her, being this was her home state.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is she staying in because she's hoping Trump will be convicted or is she staying in to keep the Republicans in the news?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

She's promised to stay in the race until the end. I giggle at the thought of all those rich liberal idiots funneling money to her campaign thinking it'll damage Trump's chances. There desperation couldn't be more obvious; it's going to be a hard sell when they try to convince the American people that Democrats got more votes than Trump, come November.

But they already have a plan for that; they'll just refuse to certify the election-like Pence would have done if he wasn't a RINO traitor sell out.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

Is she staying in because she's hoping Trump will be convicted or is she staying in to keep the Republicans in the news?

Maybe both, but as nugget noted. She's had a lot of democrat donors. She's obligated to the long haul I would think.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If she has money left over she *could* give it to the Republican party which then could spend it on Trump.

Probably won't though.....She will just keep it for her next local race.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I just want the stupid SC primary text messages to stop. I didn't go out and vote, but good lord the amount of spam I've gotten in the last week would assure that I'm never going to vote for that person, even if I agreed with them. I wish there were a way to opt out of all political texts, it's so obnoxious.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Saturday, February 24, 2024

As poorly as Nikki Haley did in her home state today, she still finished much stronger than Kamala Harris did in her home state of California, back in 2019.

Kamala gets only 7%: www.latimes.com...

😨

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don't think anyone expected Haley to win. Once again, the story that no one wants to focus on is the fact that Trump was about 10 points behind what the polls predicted. This is a pattern that's been seen in every primary so far. Meanwhile, Biden is outperforming the polls.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
I just want the stupid SC primary text messages to stop. I didn't go out and vote, but good lord the amount of spam I've gotten in the last week would assure that I'm never going to vote for that person, even if I agreed with them. I wish there were a way to opt out of all political texts, it's so obnoxious.

Just reply STOP

it's easy.

btw, This Trump result sure is a reaming of the other's for sure.

edit on 24-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I don't think anyone expected Haley to win. Once again, the story that no one wants to focus on is the fact that Trump was about 10 points behind what the polls predicted. This is a pattern that's been seen in every primary so far. Meanwhile, Biden is outperforming the polls.

You should make a thread on how Biden is out performing the polls.

Until then, cope harder. I'm honestly concerned for your mental health my friend. Using the example that Biden is winning in the polls is almost the last straw in the argument.

Your best course of action now is to make a new account supporting Trump so you have the street cred for when he wins. We all know how you operate. You can get 8 months of street credibility under your belt.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Who's Biden even running against? Some guy named dean phillips no one has even heard of?

Who waist time going out to vote when they know who is going to win?

You're making way more out of these margins than they are worth.

It's like the whole Red/Blue wave nonsense that never happened.
edit on 24-2-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

She's a Honorary Dim Now .

" Gov. Newsom: Haley One of Dems' Better Surrogates "

" Newsom said. "Then she'll make a case, I guess, just to continue in this. But I have no problem of her continuing as long as she wishes, because I think she's making a good case against Trump."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Meanwhile, Biden is outperforming the polls.

maybe in some of the woke dem fantasies.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Did anyone expect a different result?

No, we didn't. And it's beyond sad.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I imagine its similar to that democrat nobody is paying attention to, if the front runner is suddenly gone then they are hoping they will get it by default.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Biden is outperforming.

I guess they told Bernie no house for dropping out this year because I would guarantee he would carry more than Biden.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So no comment on the higher polling?
From the way I am seeing it according to the polls. Biden is beating Trump and Trump just beat Nikki in a primary by not as expected numbers.
And Biden is leading by numbers not expected.
So does that mean Trump is not as hip as this thread portrays him?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

LOL , you Guys on the Left are Pathetic . De Nile is just not a River in Egypt . Oh , and I Feel Your Pain.........

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

A sound observation that got met with....something...
Ok then I guess

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

2016 - 62,984,828
2020 - 74,223,975
(To put that in comparison Barack got 7 million less between terms)
2024 - 82 million at least

The only people who think Trump is losing is the media, the Progressives on Congress and the RINOs.

Sorry. He is gaining support and not losing it. The Republican Party is going back to the party it was before it was hijacked and controlled.
edit on Febam29amf0000002024-02-25T01:18:07-06:000107 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join