It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google AI Bot Makes the Biggest Ironic Screwup of All Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I forget which AI platform I used, but I asked one to come up with a picture of humanity rising into cosmic awareness and becoming kings and queens.

It showed 3 black faces wearing crowns over planet earth....

Why tho?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsMan
I forget which AI platform I used, but I asked one to come up with a picture of humanity rising into cosmic awareness and becoming kings and queens.

It showed 3 black faces wearing crowns over planet earth....

Why tho?

You might find this relevant, or not.

en.wikipedia.org...

Three knocks to signify a brother, like the three stars on the blt of the hynter, the three pyramids of Giza built directly under, we bring light in the winter and go dark in the summer.
edit on 24-2-2024 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Been thinking about this.

I think this is all apart of the agender they are hiting us with.
the black lives & whites Dont mater.
No sexes! & male female Dont mater.

They knew there may be some backlash over This!
So they came up with Blame it on a Faulty AI !!!

They are brain washing You all.
Do not fall for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

edit on 2/24/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ATypicalWMD11B

It seems obvious to me that Google has a lot of Chinese employees who are working for China, or if not, people who have been indoctrinated into the antifa cult. The same goes for the video game industry. It's especially true with these games that pretend they are Japanese but are actually Chinese made.

They are all race baiting, trying to start a civil war.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Black History Month should focus on REAL African-American contributors, and heck, why stop there?

Weren't there some Noblemen and Women from Europe we should pay tribute to for their positive impacts and contributions?

My memory is a bit fuzzy as I just woke up, but I seem to remember one classical author from the age was from Africa and immensely talented as a wordsmith.

Lemmie get some more coffee in my system.

I'm on a phone and service is spotty where I am so if I don't report back, don't blame anyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Google AI Bot screwed up bigtime.

"It" apparently portrayed many famous "White" historical figures as Black, Native American, Asian, etc. !!! 🤣

Huge IRONY in 2024 Black History Month of all times !!! 🤓

Wait! Nazies were not Black???? Better talk to Google.

I talked before about looking at a chainsaw ad for like 30 seconds and then I started to see chainsaw ads all the time. I went to Dubai and the same ad that was a White family in the US was Brown in Dubai...lol

So Google has for a long time been able to reconstruct people to fit the demographic of a country's population, but in the US Blacks are 13% and it seems they openly want to remove all signs of the 65% White population. It just makes me wonder why they need to be so Woke and just get out of the whole Whites are evil agenda.

edit on x29Sun, 25 Feb 2024 08:05:29 -0600202455America/ChicagoSun, 25 Feb 2024 08:05:29 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Google has barely minimal A. I..

Spells Names wrong when I speak them, even though they are in my contacts.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just doing what it's been programmed to do sadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join