It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr: COVID Jabs Are Bioweapons Developed by U.S. Military

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: MrGashler

The vaccine is hammering the working-age population, which in reality is active healthy military-age men and women . The deaths are unfortunately continuing this is the latest update from Ed Dowd. www.bitchute.com...

I can't open the video.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to: PrivateAngel

Anyone who believes this is either intentionally disingenuous or plain old dumb.

This document is NOT an official report.

This is a PERSONAL LETTER written by MAJOR JOSEPHY MURPHY, a DARPA employee, sent to the Office of the Inspector General.

Major Joseph Murphy is an engineer. He'd worked at DARPA for about a year. THIS IS A LETTER OF MURPHY'S UNFOUNDED OPINIONS.

IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REPORT, MUCH LESS SCIENTIFIC CONCLUSIONS.

IT'S A CRACKPOT'S LETTER WITH HIS OWN OPINIONS ABOUT COVID.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   
All aboard the bullsh!t train.

You can ride for free with fake tickets, and nobody really knows where they are going.

The reality stop will eventually come up, and the majority will get off, but many will ride this choo-choo until it eventually arrives at Doom.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Your area might be getting censored I can open it ok. www.bitchute.com... Try this one, vaccinated hearts have to work 47% harder that's probably the reason for the heart attacks.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Your area might be getting censored I can open it ok. www.bitchute.com... Try this one, vaccinated hearts have to work 47% harder that's probably the reason for the heart attacks.

Yes, this open.

Thank you for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join