It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Says it's CRAZY to Even Consider Replacing President JOE BIDEN as the Dem Nominee.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats have a true to form record of going the opposite of what they seem to stress the most. 😀

Watch for toxic Newsome 😬

Biden is hanging out with Newsom tonight and for the next 2 days. The liar says he's holding rallies in deep Blue CA to shore up his support.

But the Speculation is Plan "B" Prep: nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The Biden administration is going to assassinate Trump, there will be no election, there will be no debates.

It's their only option to win, other than massive cheating.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I got with massive cheating, as they has become more emboldened than ever owning the judicial system in their advantage, anybody that runs against them will be persecuted to the full extent of their law.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Biden administration is going to assassinate Trump, there will be no election, there will be no debates.

If Trump is assassinated, the winners will not be Democrats, it will be XI or Putin. Whichever country is best able to move in and bring order. (If WWIII wasn't ignited first)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats have a true to form record of going the opposite of what they seem to stress the most. 😀

Watch for toxic Newsome 😬

Biden is hanging out with Newsom tonight and for the next 2 days. The liar says he's holding rallies in deep Blue CA to shore up his support.

But the Speculation is Plan "B" Prep: nypost.com...

The drama we see this year will be better than 2016 with Hillary. 😀

The rallies with Biden and Newsome are for Newsome. 😃

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
In a fair election I think Trump would win by a landslide, but we must watch out for something from the intelligence community in left field.

If the Election Fraud Organization Biden bragged about is still operating, they will do what worked in 2020. Hide bad news (like Biden tripping on the stairs today) and produce 100,000 fake ballots in specific battleground states, for feeding into key systems at 3:00am.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He will be replaced unless those running the DNC thinks the dumber and stupider the better, why put a smart guy with brains that is going to question the destruction of America under democrats biden, when they can still do whatever, they want under a zombie president, I am sure the wealthy donors running the democrat party likes it the way it is.

Joe Biden made today's DNC. He appointed the Chairman.

Biden told the chairman, "Screw history and tradition. I want South Carolina to be before the Iowa Caucus. You under stand me, boy?"

DNC Chairman Harrison: "Yes sir, Mr. Biden sir. Whatever you want is my pleasure to provide!"

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Well, good..... actually. Everybody wins. If the DNC considers it "crazy" to replace President Biden, and the "opposition" of the U.S. considers him the opponent, then the lines are clearly laid.

Now we know. It will be Biden vs. Trump redux.

You know what I wish.......... and this is also crazy..? I wish it could be a cage match. That would be SO very entertaining, and it could garner millions of Pay-per-view payments. Maybe almost as much as three months of Ukraine support.

Best idea I’ve heard. Hell throw some knives and knuckles in the ring.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Well, good..... actually. Everybody wins. If the DNC considers it "crazy" to replace President Biden, and the "opposition" of the U.S. considers him the opponent, then the lines are clearly laid.

Now we know. It will be Biden vs. Trump redux.

You know what I wish.......... and this is also crazy..? I wish it could be a cage match. That would be SO very entertaining, and it could garner millions of Pay-per-view payments. Maybe almost as much as three months of Ukraine support.

not sure if you are clairvoyant, but this fight already happened, and I have video....

edit on 21-2-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Now we know. It will be Biden vs. Trump redux..

... IF Trump can stay out of jail and IF Biden can actually still remember his own name.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If Trump stays out of jail ... yeah .... I do think that could happen.
Biden being in a debate with Trump isn't going to happen.
The Democrats won't let it.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

If Trump stays out of jail ... yeah .... I do think that could happen.
Biden being in a debate with Trump isn't going to happen.
The Democrats won't let it.

Of course not, they'll just say, "Why have a debate with an insurrectionist!"

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They want Biden in charge so that no one can question their tactics and mark my words. They will cheat this election and they will cheat it so badly that it will be obvious. It was borderline obviously last election and they got away with it in plain site so what would stop them again? I think they know they lose in a fair election and that if Trump takes office they will be held to their crimes so now they will cheat so bad that it will dare the public to do something. Its going to be a stand off between the DNC and the American public. Do we stand up this time and demand answers? or do we accept 4 more years of this? Thats going to be a very real choice that I believe will have to be made. They will try it again.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The DNC and media are convincing the public that Biden is their only chance at beating Trump. Quite a few democrats ive talked to said they'll vote Biden again, despite possible issues with age. Again, it will come down to voting for or against Trump.

I wish people would try voting a third party but unlikely considering Biden's being prepped to be the front runner and media will be blasting away about how Biden is the only chance to beat Trump. And a third party vote will be throwing away your vote.

The madman egoist vs aging lost politican will start again!

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Smart decision on Biden's team. There's a reason his team tries to limit interviews and questions. Biden seems like he wants to awnser questions and discuss more.

If you seen Jon Stewart's the daily show recently. It was pretty funny ; he showed a clip of Biden awnsering the questions fairly well about his age - then he leaves only to go back to the podium to have a series of gafffes.

However, voting for Biden is also voting for his administration. Contrary to Trump, I believe Biden's administration is doing most of the heavy lifting. Much more of a team effort considering his age.

This might be a good thing, but then again; people are voting for Biden's team and not just Biden himself. Which, who knows what their agendas are for his second term.
edit on CST000000Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:30:18 -0600q00000020241830America/Chicago by SilentSaturn1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Even if you do believe that; there was massive amounts of votes for Biden. They don't really need to do election fraud if people are just going to vote against Trump again. Plus the electoral college is the biggest player in all this.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yea it seems despite Biden providing endless funds to Ukraine; Putin still said he rather have Biden at the helm as he is much more predictable than Trump. At least, that's what i read from a western article.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 2/21/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Naah. Trump, while not being in good shape, would still soundly kick Biden's ass. It wouldn't even be a contest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join