It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just wanted to express my support to all those standing up to what they believe, as it must be hard.
It’s not nice knowing the farmers are not being spoken about in the media.
More and more countries joining in. I hope this spreads awareness to measures this is leading to with all the new “net zero” policies.
I admire watching the farmers pulling police out when stuck, to protest and still show care and support is amazing.
I think the message their trying to tell is very important and everyone should be listening or it’s insects for dinner lol

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I support the farmers. Their job is necessary in this country. So are those people working as garbage men. Just think what it would be like if they were not around. Seems the governments around the world want us dependent on the food governing agencies instead of the people who actually create the food. They have been trying to convince people since I was a kid that the food in the stores was safer and better than what small farmers created. Finally, it is changing, the farmers markets are doing better now, before people were brainwashed to believe store bought garbage was superior.

A worm in the lettuce means that it supports life, those little worms eat veggies, not us most times...but wait, science will create veggi bugs that also eat us so people will fear nature.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Absolutely spot on. The conditioning to the public is so clever and love the film “they live” as I liked how they showed it.
Our existence (meaning the world we know) is disappearing and it saddens me.
The Greeks once said , democracy is only as good as how well educated the people are.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The truck drivers and others involved with logistics are super important too. I support both the truckers and farmers, we'd be totally screwed without them both. Those farmers protesting in France, got to love their creative use of manure so they get a little extra credit for their aggressive protests that produced some results for the people.

new topics

top topics

join