It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin safety and efficacy versus COVID vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceofReality

Actually, I'm not sure that DARPA ever shared their covid treatment and curative research with the public, so this is the best source I know of for information on treating covid with Ivermectin:

FLCCC Alliance

edit on 22-2-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

I’m just curious why this thread doesn’t appear on the front page anymore, despite it being relatively new. It’s not even in the top topics of the last 30 days despite receiving more flags than any other thread in that time period. Maybe I should be asking this question in the board and business forum, but something tells me I won’t get a straight answer. It’s like this thread has been quietly pushed aside. Maybe as an ex mod you might know why?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality

originally posted by: IndieA

The key facts here: Ivermectin is a very safe drug with many decades of global use.

Paid campaigns to demonize Ivermectin never provided evidence that it was harmful and instead focused on associating it with livestock.

Ivermectin was already being investigated for a much broader range of treatment than just parasites and the claims otherwise were lies.

Anybody that called it horse paste was a useful idiot at best.

Yep, and DARPA knew that ivermectin was a curative for all phases of covid as early as April of 2020.

Do you mind providing a link for the above image please? I was doing my own research and could find NOTHING that DARPA wrote any report that looks remotely like the one above.

Here you go. Someone shared this in another post.

DARPA Document Info and Links

edit on 23-2-2024 by IndieA because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NovemberHemisphere

Yeah that was part of it, as I mentioned. They also didn't want Americans to think Trump was right, you know it and I know it. Do you not remember all the media articles calling Trump a liar and saying he's wrong about the two meds that would knock covid out without having to quarantine and lay off work for 2 weeks?

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That’s true, and anyone else who said there were already effective treatments, including doctors were immediately shutdown and suspended from their roles. I remember at the very beginning there was no mention of taking vitamin C or Zinc supplements. But numerous countries had a run on toilet roll as if would help. I knew something was off right then, the way it got out of China and made its way to every corner of the Earth (supposedly) and Sweden of all countries carrying on virtually as normal. No lockdowns for them.

But let’s not forget the massive U-turn Trump made later, when he promised to rollout the jabs double quick time? I think he was under huge pressure at that stage and was told in no uncertain terms that he would have the death of millions of Americans on his hands if he didn’t. Just like so many kids were made to believe they would kill granny if they didn’t keep away.

The shear audaciousness of the whole psy-op still boggles my mind today. Dr? Bill Gates being interviewed everywhere as if he is medical expert? People thinking they were getting free money from the government while they stay at home, with no thought that they would be paying it back with interest for the rest of their lives. The inflation it would inevitably cause, shortages etc… Never mind all the farcical rules, such as going into to a restaurant and taking your mask off to sit and eat and putting it back on again to go and relieve yourself.

I thought just how utterly stupid can be people be?
But then I realised what fear does to most people, and the urge to fit in with what others do, follows rules rather than think for yourself. It occurred to me that’s what allows for the rise of despots and totalitarian states, such as the Nazis, Bolshevik’s etc…

That’s the real scary part, and worse of all they can do it again.
edit on 23-2-2024 by AllisVibration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

you know,..,,,
somebody said about hand sanitizer

why did they close the BARS?
PLENTY OF ALCOHOL, that people were even
constantly washing their mouths with every 30 seconds
the safest place to be

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Post-viral syndromes are very real and I'm sure, like all others, it happens for COVID in some small percentage of normal infections to varying degrees of severity. You may want to consider some of the dietary supplements that have been shown to help in eliminating spike proteins. There are some vitamins and antioxidants I've seen suggested. Some of them I already take anyway.

What they're not telling you is that two of the known possible side-effects of the COVID vaccines being deployed to populations with high levels of latent infection were things called fulminating COVID and COVID inflammatory syndrome. The CDC, FDA, and pharmaceutical companies, were all informed of these very likely side-effects while they were still having committee meetings on approvals. This is not something they didn't know or that wasn't an extant possibility.

Fulminating COVID is myocarditis. COVID inflammatory syndrome just so happens to include... every symptom of "long COVID".

To understand why the mRNA vaccines cause this you must first know that several things that were claimed about how the vaccines work were total lies with no evidence of being true. They were assumptions that ignored known mechanism for complications. Not only did they promote these assumptions as facts, the continued to censor those that contradicted those lies even after they were proven to be false.

First, the vaccines are not quickly degraded and they don't stay in the arm. These are now known to be lies. There vaccines are capable of leaving the arm and ending up all over the body, particularly in cells that the nanolipids are known to target. Your organs and your circulatory system are particularly problematic because they stop functioning properly when they reach a certain degree of inflammation. How bad that is for individuals will depend on how well those organs and systems were already working. If there were sub-acute disease or genetic issues in those organs, then it can rapidly become critical or fatal.

Normal infection with COVID in a person with a normal immune system is a respiratory illness. It never gets past that point unless the immune system is overwhelmed, which we now have more than enough data to know is mostly happening in people with multiple serious risk factors. One of those risk factors that is implicitly tied to the population, because the vast majority of people got vaccinated just before all these conditions proliferated, is COVID vaccines. They just are somehow ruled out without analysis because... reasons.

COVID vaccines leaving the arm means that the most toxic part of the virus, the spike protein, is being produced in other parts of the body. That's the same thing that happens when people begin to lose the battle with a routine COVID infection. The vaccines facilitate the establishment of conditions in the body that are normally seen only in severe infections.

We also know that the modified cells do not just stop producing toxic spikes, with some people still showing active spike generation months later.

The day they make the vaccination status of all these cases public will be the day that long COVID being called a high risk for the unvaccinated and COVID being blamed for large increases in cardiac problems in children will die long overdue deaths. We'll see if that is ever done without court orders.

Most of the reason they're just defaulting to blaming COVID infection is because all of those people conveniently have all the symptoms of COVID. They have persistent spike protein production happening. Even young people with robust immune systems can't always overcome persistent proliferation of the spike protein and end up with chronic symptoms. All the censorship and deplatforming is an effort to continue blaming long term vaccine side-effects on infections.

The volunteer misinformation task force doesn't know any actual science or how all of this information fits together. So the censors have to shut down any discussion of the lies that have to be told to prop it up. They'll ignore all the studies showing the spikes are showing up all over, they don't stop in a couple days, and that show vaccination causes conditions in the body only seen in normal infections that become severe. You have to or the whole narratives begins to decay.

The idea that these things are too complicated for people to understand is a cover for bad science. Much of it is just basic science that inconveniently doesn't support injecting billions of people with a failed gene therapy platform. They're using appeals to complexity to avoid revealing the nonsense they've used to justify performing medical experimentation on the public without allowing informed consent... all for more control and pharma profiteering.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reader110

you know,..,,,
somebody said about hand sanitizer

why did they close the BARS?
PLENTY OF ALCOHOL, that people were even
constantly washing their mouths with every 30 seconds
the safest place to be

They have gone on record and have discussed in their planning that this was all to make your life difficult until you took an ineffective gene therapy experiment.

Mask mandates in public spaces, social distancing, medical segregation of people with no infection, and lockdowns, were all just jackboot bs. None of them were based on science or evidence and most contradicted the existing evidence.

The authorities don't really even try to defend it now or provide evidence because it's over and failed. They want it in the past until they can instill sufficient panic to roll it out again without evidence it works. The ignorant sychohants that try to shout down anybody that points these things out now are just responding to the mental triggers their pharma cult and authoritarian heros in government planted in their brains. They don't realize that their behavior is now significantly diminishing their capacity to "debunk" anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: VoiceofReality

Actually, I'm not sure that DARPA ever shared their covid treatment and curative research with the public, so this is the best source I know of for information on treating covid with Ivermectin:

FLCCC Alliance

With all due respect you're linking to the FLCCC Alliance, long considered a fringe medical group, doesn't hold a lot of credibility. Do you have anything that would be considered credible?

I am fully willing to look at all credible evidence, as I believe it's important to do that. Link to a government website maybe?
edit on 23-2-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
THEY LIED TO YOU: New Study Finds People Who Took Ivermectin for COVID Recovered Faster – As TGP Reported Over Two Years Ago!

As The Gateway Pundit reported for years now – There have been over 101 scientific studies on Ivermectin that confirmed the significant benefit of taking the drug in treating COVID-19 in its early stages.

The science is undeniable. Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The science is undeniable. Despite this the US government condemned its use for COVID-19. And the government is now responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans who did not have to die.

The science is deniable... Double-blind studies showed it didn't help, but it is safe so take all you want.

This is from The New England Journal of Medicine and there have been a good number of other true experiments with it and all show no real changes using it or not.

NEJM

I hoped it would work and we saw a bunch of field observations such as your chart showed that suggested it helped, but when it was done under true scientific testing it didn't help at all. We talked about this here on ATS over a year ago on this.

The verdict is in and it just doesn't help...sorry

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You're one study, from one outlet, vs 61 studies from 55 independent teams.

Statistically significant lower risk is seen for mortality, ventilation, ICU admission, hospitalization, recovery, cases, and viral clearance. All remain significant for higher quality studies. 61 studies from 55 independent teams in 25 different countries show statistically significant improvements.

Meta analysis using the most serious outcome shows 62% [51‑70%] and 85% [77‑90%] lower risk for early treatment and prophylaxis, with similar results for higher quality studies, primary outcomes, peer-reviewed studies, and for RCTs.

Over 20 countries adopted ivermectin for COVID-19. The evidence base is much larger and has much lower conflict of interest than typically used to approve drugs.

Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 101 studies

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You're one study, from one outlet, vs 61 studies from 55 independent teams.

I just listed one big one, but as I said there are many. This was discussed well over a year ago after all the data was in. As I said take all you want, hopefully it works for you...

I'm actually tired of the subject...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join