It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't trans men winning against biological men?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There is much going on in the world of sports with regard to dudes in dresses jumping into the pool or MMA ring to dominate against women. We are told there really is no difference due to the drugs they take. Sounds suspect, but if you swear to it, and have "science" back you up, it's hard to argue without a lot of push back. But what of the Chicks who want to be dudes? Why aren't they dominating in the pool, or in the ring? Are they just weak? Are there just no real athletes who go the other way?

I'm not so sure the argument that a trans women is the same as a woman is logical or holds any validity at all in light of the question.

Maybe it's time to admit this is a sad grift and a direct assault on women.
edit on 20-2-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Men who say they are women have gone through puberty and are biologically men and are stronger and have better muscle strength and are taller etc etc , no matter how many drugs they take. Women who say they are men have gone through puberty and will never catch up with real men when it comes to body strength and height and muscles etc etc.

Men are men.
Women are women.

XX/XY it's all there.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Men who say they are women have gone through puberty and are biologically men and are stronger and have better muscle strength and are taller etc etc , no matter how many drugs they take. Women who say they are men have gone through puberty and will never catch up with real men when it comes to body strength and height and muscles etc etc.

Men are men.
Women are women.

XX/XY it's all there.

That statement is gonna hurt some feelings.

But it’s 100% truth and fact, it’s a shame they cannot live with truth and facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Haven't really seen a lot about it, except this guy.

Transgender boxer Patricio Manuel recently improved his perfect professional record to 3-0.

Link

There are likely more, but again only saw articles about this person.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Men are men.
Women are women.

XX/XY it's all there.

that goes against the current thing. If men and women are different, then men shouldn't be able to compete in women's sports. That would be problematic.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Haven't really seen a lot about it, except this guy.

Transgender boxer Patricio Manuel recently improved his perfect professional record to 3-0.

Link

There are likely more, but again only saw articles about this person.

Ah, so men and women aren't different at all. Noted.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I thought your OP was about not hearing about any in the ring. That's what I replied to.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Even males that start puberty blockers, which are just chemical castration drugs, at young age still have way higher testosterone levels than women.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Men are men.
Women are women.

XX/XY it's all there.

And what gender is down syndrome, with the extra chromosome?

Asking for a friend

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I'm sorry, I thought your OP was about not hearing about any in the ring. That's what I replied to.

The entire point of the OP is pretty simple to understand. Are men and women different, or are they the same? Your one example with 3 wins just seems to not represent the whole as you implied.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just thankful Riley Gaines and Martina Navratilova are speaking out against this.

It just isn't fair.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Because they arnt men and have none of the advantages men do?

Second line since the question can be answered in one sentence

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

When you look at these mental defects, who def need mental help, you’ll see that they are underachievers.
Most ranked very low in their men’s rankings, sometimes even 500th in the world.
All of a sudden they are standing on the podium.
No way they competing against women if their rankings are the same in the women’s division.
That’s why they have been separated forever.
Here’s a couple of examples.
The Williams sisters of tennis are far and above two of the best women’s tennis players of all time.
They have openly admitted and will gladly tell you that even the lowest ranking men’s players would smash them anytime anywhere. It’s not even a contest.
The US women’s World Cup champion soccer team (the insufferable rapinoe and company) was smashed by the U15 (15 year olds) boys team by a score of 5-2.
Breaking women’s records, taking women’s spots on teams, taking women’s athletic scholarships, and completely ruining women’s achievements. It’s incredibly sad and outrageous.
The science has been settled forever.
Lately more and more women have been stepping up to save their sports but until the pushback is significant these degenerates will continue this madness.
The adults need to be put back in charge.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Lazy impostors taking women's trophies and accolades because it's easier than competing honestly in a man's game.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Vermilion

Lazy impostors taking women's trophies and accolades because it's easier than competing honestly in a man's game.

what is a "woman"?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ask your mother.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Check the genitalia and blood work.
Still XX/XY as far as I can tell.

Downs Syndrome CDC

Typically, a baby is born with 46 chromosomes. Babies with Down syndrome have an extra copy of one of these chromosomes, chromosome 21

GENOME GOV - Down Syndrome

Trisomy 21 means that each cell in the body has three copies of chromosome 21 instead of the usual two copies.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And what anatomical function does chromosome 21 correspond to?

Apparently protein development. Is that a boy thing or girl thing?

edit on 20-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

So you don't know?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I didn't say I don't know. I said ask your mother. I assume she is a woman and has been for many years, and therefore qualified to define what a woman is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join