It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much of social media is in bed with MIC answer more than most can guess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Just how deep this rabbit hole goes few can even guess. Censorship is strong with this group and they grow day by day, month by month, year by year.
Opinions and government group think is controlled not by the people; unless they are steered in a proper direction by TPTB...

We just got our clearest evidence yet that Americans are being censored and manipulated at the highest levels of government. Tucker Carlson interviewed a former State Department cyber employee who exposed how the Pentagon essentially censors and manipulates the American people.

youtu.be...

The original interview with Mike Benz who discusses the foundation of control starting in 1991 but seriously ramped up in 2014 as he saw and lived it. It is worth a listen IMO
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Sorry if i go litle off topic but all 3 characters ,Tucker , Morris and Mike Benz aka " Michael Benz " are all controversial .

Tucker & Morris - Russian disinfo

Michael Benz - racist podcaster "Frame Games" that wanted to hide he`s identity

Michael Benz, a conservative crusader against online censorship, appears to have a secret history as an alt-right persona

Gabe Hoffman X Who is Mike Benz?

Not denying the message itself per se , but to give readers some background about the authors .

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I do hope people listen and then think as these videos explain much IMO. Benz seems to have a wealth of facts and figures as far as a time line.

"Tucker & Morris - Russian disinfo" ??? I thought after the last attempt and the Russia Russia Russia hoax they would come up with a new smear campaign,,,, Guess not !!

edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes sure , listening wont hurt and he may have good points .

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that interview. Carlson continues to fight the good fight.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Carlson is controversial because he tells the truth. The leftist dems hate the truth.

"Hating Tucker Carlson" is a litmus test to determine if someone is a commie. Hillary, msnbc, the young turks, Rachel Maddow, Colbert, Kimmel, the woke mob... They all despise him.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Sorry if i go litle off topic but all 3 characters ,Tucker , Morris and Mike Benz aka " Michael Benz " are all controversial .

Tucker & Morris - Russian disinfo

Michael Benz - racist podcaster "Frame Games" that wanted to hide he`s identity

Michael Benz, a conservative crusader against online censorship, appears to have a secret history as an alt-right persona

Gabe Hoffman X Who is Mike Benz?

Not denying the message itself per se , but to give readers some background about the authors .

No offense but you are one of the top 3 MIC stooges on this website. You think sending the military after the cartels on our border is a reasonable response to the fentinal epidemic.

You call the sources "controversial". But you mentioned nothing of the accuracy of their track records. What have they gotten wrong?

These sources got Russia-gate, covid, the vaccines, Ukraine, and most recently Israel correct. Meanwhile you have been wrong about like 80% of the time in regards to Ukraine. What do you think your chances of being in the right here when you spend the majority of the time being wrong?

You know I certainly hope you at least put your money where your mouth is and you enlist to fight in one of these wars you so vehemently support.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Oh..i am MIC stooge again .

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Government Agencies and Agents having media companies and employees go along with censoring specific items makes the companies and employees satellite agents of the U.S. Government. Therefore it's all 1st Amendment violations. Probably criminal. But don't expect this current Democrat DOJ to prosecute. 😀

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have a strong aversion reflex when i see a popular celebrity sitting in a chair ready to tell me, as the title of the video claims, ''Everything you Need to Know''..

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
These fools pushing the continuous grift of money for Ukraine have poured it on incredibly hard recently.
I haven’t seen this kind of push since the hunter laptop.
It’s like there’s no time left on the clock and this is their Hail Mary.
One last heavy push for the money grab.
The MIC, dems and rinos are using social media to do it.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

edit on 2/21/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 2/21/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's quite ironic to complain on ATS about censorship elsewhere on the internet. Especially in the eyes of someone who has just (in recent days) experienced how hard any truthful, honest, accurate, calm, reasonable and logical exposure of the true nature and purpose of ATS and other similar sites on the internet is clamped down on. Provided one's commentary about it has at least the remotest chance of waking people up to what is being done to them, using God's and Jesus' own words, warnings and advice about it.

Hence, I won't do that now. Not much use, gets deleted anyway. And for good measure, a false accusation is made concerning supposedly serious violations of the terms and conditions, nice discrediting paintjob to get people to ignore the other commentary that is left as well, and choose ignorance over truthful and important knowledge and the "beneficial teaching" mentioned at 2 Timothy 4:3,4 (unlike most stuff on here that is unimportant or just simply false, or downright filth pushing buttons like hatred, fear, pride and vanity, often promoting and encouraging a corruption of both mind and heart, see 1 Tim 6:3-5, and keep in mind that the term "obsessed with" in there can also be rendered "mentally diseased over").

How can truth (about ATS) be a serious violation of the terms and conditions, didn't see that one in there. If you don't like what you're hearing, fine, but what is this obsession of keeping that information from anyone else who might read the comment and could get the sense of the Bible texts quoted (an extremely remote chance in the first place), that pertains not only to ATS, but how things are going elsewhere in the world (including the internet) as well? Concerning the only conspiracy that actually matters (fine, I'll do just the one Bible text now):

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

Don't take it so personal, it happens everywhere in the world. "The ruler of this world" (John 12:31;14:30) and "god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4) "is misleading the entire inhabited earth" (Rev. 12:9). Why feel singled out when someone points it out that that also counts for ATS? Why is that not allowed here? What's the big deal? What are you so worried about? Youtube is just as bad, as is social media. Or CARM.org. Or talkorigins.org. Or any forum out there about conspiracies or supposed 'truth seeking'. Any place where people can comment on the internet and moderators are around, whose main purpose should be removing spam and blatant insults with foul language, trolling and other types of filth. Not well-thought-out comments with "beneficial teaching" directly from God('s word) that one just doesn't like or wants to "put up with" as described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4. Leaving especially the trolling (often involving ridicule, scoff, mockery and attempts to discredit the very words of God as found in the Bible, compare Gal. 6:6-10) commentary untouched (when no apparent foul language was used, or it isn't obvious enough for most readers). And any attempt to explain how to recognize such trolling behaviour and ridicule, scoff, mockery and discrediting behaviour, is deemed a serious violation of the terms and conditions and subsequently removed, but not the troll comments. What, you are not allowed to expose and explain how to recognize the most harmful* types of trolling (*: because of their subtlety among other things), so that a person, if they get the sense of it, can resist it, possibly not even read the comments anymore (and protect their minds and hearts from them)?

See John 8:42-47 for potential answers to some of these questions (starting with: "Why is that not allowed here?").

Make no mistake, I prefer the trolling commentary to remain as well, if one is allowed to expose their true nature and purpose, so that everyone can see how it works. Perhaps even the ones making them if they can be convinced to have a look in the mirror to see themselves in a new light. Of course, the ones mentioned in 1 Timothy 4:1,2 and the one described in John 8:42-47 as a spiritual "father", don't want that kind of exposure or potential waking up to what is going on in this world and with humanity. And the very well described resulting patterns of human behaviour and attitudes (what's going on in mind and heart) in God's Word, the Bible. Which are easily observed when one gets the sense of it (the evidence for the only conspiracy that matters). Compare Matthew 13:13-15.

Probably said too much again. My entire comment still pertains the following terms used in the opening paragraph in the OP:

... censorship...group think is controlled... TPTB.

As those powers that be are described in various locations in God's Word, i.e. by God, "the One teaching you to benefit yourself,* [Or “for your own good.”] the One guiding you in the way you should walk. If only you would pay attention to [His] commandments! Then your peace would become just like a river and your righteousness like the waves of the sea." (Isaiah 48:17,18)

One of those locations quoted in its entirety (1 Timothy 4:1,2). A few of the others linked or partially quoted. The resulting "group think" also described in some of those or others that were linked. So how could this comment cause thread drift? When all I'm doing is steering the thread in the direction these powers that be don't want it steered, don't want humanity to know anything about, let alone get the sense of it and allow God to heal their minds and hearts from what has been done to them (see Matthew 13:13-15 linked before and the prophecy at Isa 6:9,10 referred to there).
edit on 22-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Nm wrong thread
edit on 21-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yes sure , listening wont hurt and he may have good points .

Actually it will, in the vast majority of cases. It will harm both your mind and heart, as it will also distract you from the more important things (which causes more harm, or also). These types have nothing beneficial to offer anyone. The primary buttons being pushed being fear, hatred and pride (in that order of importance in this case; see the section on "Playing on the Emotions" in the article: The Manipulation of Information; Awake!—2000). For self-gain ('tickling the ears' of their audience, see 2 Tim 4:3,4), not to help or benefit anyone else. They will also not wake up anyone to anything important.

They do however provide additional evidence for those who are already awake to the most important things. Allowing the following truly beneficial advice/counsel to be followed:

“Make sure of the more important things.”—PHIL. 1:10.

“Do not treat prophecies with contempt. Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine.” (1 Thessalonians 5:20,21)

“But let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar.” (Romans 3:4)
edit on 22-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I do hope people listen and then think as these videos explain much IMO. Benz seems to have a wealth of facts and figures as far as a time line.

"Tucker & Morris - Russian disinfo" ??? I thought after the last attempt and the Russia Russia Russia hoax they would come up with a new smear campaign,,,, Guess not !!

Well, if it ain't broke...

Etc.

new topics

top topics

join