It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American life expectancy plummets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A good chat with Jimmy Dore about why the life expectancy of the American public has fallen. The problem is that the plus sixty-five-year-olds are experiencing a 6 percent drop in deaths. So the working-age population seems to be taking the hit, with the insurance companies doing the most screaming as a twenty-five-year-old who drops dead and gets a payout is very bad for business.. The CDC has now pulled the Death Stats website and has archived it. The UK inquiry into excess deaths has been suspended indefinitely. Jimmy gets a bit of reassurance from the doctor as he is worried as he got a couple of you know whats but his last checkup showed no problems. So it's not all bad news. Here is a good little roundup of what has been going on, and why nobody wants to get any inquiry going. rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Despite the modern conveniences and incredible technologies at their disposal, young people have to deal with a world that's batsh!t insane. I feel sorry for them. I wonder if there could be a causal link to the state of the world they're trying to cope with, and the untimely deaths. Maybe despair and hopelessness manifest in reality as heart attacks and disease.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Misery poverty, and stupidity help the stats.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Good points. I'm sure some are still dealing with the effects of the shutdowns, as nutty as that may sound. I have a couple of neighbors who are really sheltering in place as of late.

Barely see them anymore, whereas they used to be quite friendly and talkative.🤷🏻

No names or anything, but a guy told me he wishes it was all locked down again. He said he liked it and began talking about less traffic, people, the quiet and even the luxury of wearing a disguise all the time, "You could be anyone!" he said.

SMH.

We may just be seeing the weak either giving up or giving in ..hard to say. Sad state of affairs, regardless. I sincerely hope the whole 2025 population reduction conspiracy is BS. I really do, this is nuts.
edit on 20-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think a lot of countries will have the same issue. Excess deaths are still high and shockingly with the younger age groups, all around the world.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
A good chat with Jimmy Dore about why the life expectancy of the American public has fallen. The problem is that the plus sixty-five-year-olds are experiencing a 6 percent drop in deaths. So the working-age population seems to be taking the hit, with the insurance companies doing the most screaming as a twenty-five-year-old who drops dead and gets a payout is very bad for business.. The CDC has now pulled the Death Stats website and has archived it. The UK inquiry into excess deaths has been suspended indefinitely. Jimmy gets a bit of reassurance from the doctor as he is worried as he got a couple of you know whats but his last checkup showed no problems. So it's not all bad news. Here is a good little roundup of what has been going on, and why nobody wants to get any inquiry going. rumble.com...

It's a combination of reasons.
I know what you are trying to say on this thread but I will start with the bad habits first such as plenty of junk food, addiction to opioids, smoking, drugs, alcohol, obesity and inactivity. I am not excluding the extra factor that could be possibly playing a role for a number of deaths in young groups.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Venkuish1

These have been problems for years and years , this wouldn’t explain the rise in deaths. To not ask questions is silly in my opinion as we’d never grow or evolve.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: Venkuish1

These have been problems for years and years , this wouldn’t explain the rise in deaths. To not ask questions is silly in my opinion as we’d never grow or evolve.

Pay a little more attention to what I said.

top topics

join