It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Threat: Russia Will Drop Entire Arsenal on London, Washington if it Doesn’t Win Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As I've said since day #1. Take out Putin. We've given our CIA billions of dollars to develop ways to get rid of people anywhere in the world, and make it look like Natural Causes.

The slow group says, "What if his replacement is worse... worse than Nukem Putin?"

Why? Do you think that Putin is the only Russian that wants the rest of their country back?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Personally, I don't care if they level DC. A lot of the biggest deceivers in our country live there. But it is the most protected city in the USA, they will shoot down missiles before they reach there, causing them to burst and blow radioactive materials over the rest of the country....even here where I live.

So, with that said, I do not really want the Russians to TRY to nuke DC because most of those missiles will land everywhere else but in DC. I bet the countries best defenses are guarding DC and maybe a few military bases and maybe New York. The rest of us.....we are collateral damage..

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

As I've said since day #1. Take out Putin. We've given our CIA billions of dollars to develop ways to get rid of people anywhere in the world, and make it look like Natural Causes.

The slow group says, "What if his replacement is worse... worse than Nukem Putin?"

To be fair, Putin has been open to peace talks and negotiations since day one-and Biden has blocked every single attempt. Perhaps Biden needs to go, along with US war mongers in DC and at the pentagon?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

London, Kiev, DC possible level targets!

Throw in Jerusalem and Geneva and you've got a deal.

But seriously, why should we care?

People needlessly being murdered by government is soooo hot right now.

Frankly I'm just surprised they haven't tried to introduce a PPV model yet. Why should people get their politics for free?

Monetizing death is the way to go👌🏻

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

To be fair, Putin has been open to peace talks and negotiations since day one-and Biden has blocked every single attempt. Perhaps Biden needs to go, along with US war mongers in DC and at the pentagon?

TBH you are full of sh1t.
Putin has almost never been open to talks, especially about peace.
Have you been sheltered that much since the early 90's?

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Orrr, maybe NATO shouldn't have tried to setup shop right next to Russia?

Wasn't there a certain missile crisis close to the US that almost launched WW3?

I agree with you most of the time but not on this. We pushed too hard and Ukrainians suffered greatly. I fear that the country I have always been proud to have my family come from will cease to exist.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Putin been open to peace talks from day one.

Day one being when Putin invaded another country.

That is being open to peace talks?
edit on 20-2-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Ohh...you didn't get that memo.....apparently if your name is Putin you get a pass from a certain segment of the world population.
Not a good look for those that support him if ya ask me...Noone ever does though....

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Figured it would be Medvedev spouting his Nuclear fantasy again , it's nothing he hasn't already said multiple times and is no more likely now than the last time he said it.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Why not take out biden, his the idiot prolonging it
The US is a basket case run by a basket case and you think the world hates Russia admires you?
I now it’s hard to believe but, the world is starting to see the US is a corrupt drug addled country sliding into the abyss.
When a man like Trump is the best political option for a country, imagine

Take out Biden, Obama and the Clinton’s, maybe then some normalcy may return

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Nuclear Threat: Russia Will Drop Entire Arsenal on London, Washington if it Doesn’t Win Ukraine

Come ahead Putin ya dafty.

Do you think they will not return the favor?

The man is personally targeted at all times.

And knows fine well what happens next should he be stupid enough to start chucking nukes out the pram.

edit on 20-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WannabeeAuCourant

Orrr, maybe NATO shouldn't have tried to setup shop right next to Russia?

Turkey is only 240 miles from Russia by land , and has been a NATO member since 1952. Turkey and Russia also share a maritime border.

Thus making your argument irrelevant.

edit on 20-2-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Putin demanded the withdrawal of all NATO forces and military installations from the Eastern flank. Also stopping the military exercise there. All NATO decisions in Eastern Europe were to be consulted with Russia. In return, Russia offered... nothing. No talks about withdrawing its forces from the Ukrainian borders.

The demands were also written in a very aggressive and accusatory tone. It's not the attitude one assumes when wanting to negotiate.

On the topic.
It's empty chest beating. Usual Medvedev's style.
edit on 20-2-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This holds the same level of threat as Putin holding a gun up to his temple and threatening to pull the trigger unless we do as he wants.
It's like they forgot what MAD is.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Just sabre-rattling and old hat.

If Putin thought he could win using nukes, he would have done so long ago.

Nuclear war is a mug game as even the nutters and dictators of this world are aware.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Everyone seems to have missed this little nugget right in the first paragraph.

as well as an apocalyptic civil war in Russia with “tens of millions” dead.

No need for western retaliation as the the Russians will proceed to wipe themselves out.

Only the oligarchs will emerge from their bunkers in their “brave new world”

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Imagine thinking it's "slow" (cognitively impaired) to ask pertinent questions instead of recklessly beheading the hydra, consequences be damned.

Old men don't risk anything to start wars, yet young men risk everything to win them. Which one are you.

edit on 20-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well then good thing it's looking like Russia will never lose in Ukraine then...

Besides they claimed Putin was also gonna try and conquer Europe. Because apparently Russia controlling half the world's LNG supply wasn't enough and Putin wants more.

Regardless.
I know my quality of life along with a few hundred million other Americans would increase drastically if Washington DC were removed from the map not Moscow.

Doesn't mean I wanna see it nuked. Just sayin Putin isn't the one currently lowering our life expectancy and increasing the retirement age. The people we vote for are doing that.

I gotta wonder are we just gonna keep voting and assuming something will eventually come of it? Because it's becoming increasingly apparent voting isn't going to fix the levels of corruption that plague our government.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If that "War" is so bad, why is Russian natural gas still flowing through Ukraine pipelines??

Who's making the money???? 😀

So who's financing who? 😃

In the first half of 2023, physical gas transit through Ukraine averaged 40 mcm/d, equivalent to nearly 15 billion cubic meters (bcm) on an annualized basis. Of this about 33 mcm/d was shipped to the European Union (EU) (equal to 12 bcm on a full-year basis) and 7 mcm/d to Moldova (equivalent to 2.6 bcm per annum).

How much gas is currently transiting through Ukraine?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And what's this all about???? 🤣

Court: Ukraine can try to avoid repaying $3B loan to Russia

March 15, 2023

LONDON (AP) — The U.K. Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that Ukraine can go to trial to avoid repaying $3 billion in loans it said it took under pressure from Russia in 2013 to prevent it from trying to join the European Union.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join