It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectrophilia - Women Who Have Had Affairs With Ghosts Say Spooks Are Better Lovers Than Real Men

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Spectrophilia - Legends of spirits having sex with humans in Christian, Greek, Jewish and Celtic folklore dating back to 2400 BC. Some modern day famous people have come out as having sexual encounters with spooks - people like Dan Aykroyd, Lucy Liu and the late Anna Nicole Smith.

The link has stories about women who are into having sex with ghosts and how they like it better than having sex with live men. The link also gives the scientific explanation. You can read and decide .... are these women having sexual encounters with the spirits of dead people or are they having sexual encounters with demonic spirits pretending to be people or are they experiencing hallucinations that can be explained by science??

Side story - I grew up in a house that was two houses away from the town undertakers house. When he died, his house was sold to a family and I used to play in the house with the kids there. The house was haunted. The ghost of the undertaker would 'bother' the women in the house .. sitting on their beds, breathing heavily, sometimes molesting them. It made me wonder what he did to the dead bodies of women that he was supposed to be preparing for funerals. I do believe that ghosts of the dead can try to have sexual encounters with the living, if they had some kind of perversion going on they may have remnants of that in the afterlife. However, I also believe that demons can pretend to be ghosts of people in order to be perverse and to go against Gods natural law. So I think it's both of those things depending on the situation.

Read the article and the stories of women who have taken up with spectral lovers.
And read what the scientists have to say. Make up your own mind.

Women Who Have Had Affairs With Ghosts Say Spooks Are Better Lovers Than Real Men

Modern science is quick to explain away all reports of it as simply very vivid dreams. Yet those who say they've had spooky amorous encounters swear they are not making it up.

Indeed, in some cases, women claim they enjoy sex with spirits so much, they've given up on real men.

THE ARTICLE QUOTES SOME OF THE SEX EXAMPLES .. I WON"T QUOTE HERE.

So what do the scientists say? Are these women simply dreaming? Having hallucinations? Mentally ill?

'We need to avoid any kind of simplistic notion that anyone who has weird experiences is suffering from a mental illness,' says Christopher French, professor of psychology at Goldsmiths College, University of London, and co-author of Anomalistic Psychology: Exploring Paranormal Belief And Experience.

'What is generally accepted is that hallucinatory experiences are much more common in the non-clinical, totally well-functioning part of the population than was once appreciated. Anyone can have hallucinations — particularly if you are stressed or sleep-deprived.'

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
We need to shut down women until we figure out what the hell is going on.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Doris Bither, the woman Barbara Hershey played in the Movie Entity (1982), based on a "true story" didn't think very highly of her ghost lover. He raped her repeatedly over several years, or so the story goes.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Well ... I believe demons could rape people. I believe ghosts of rapists would try to rape people. So I"m not surprised that it happened.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Spectrophilia - Legends of spirits having sex with humans in Christian, Greek, Jewish and Celtic folklore dating back to 2400 BC. Some modern day famous people have come out as having sexual encounters with spooks - people like Dan Aykroyd, Lucy Liu and the late Anna Nicole Smith.

The link has stories about women who are into having sex with ghosts and how they like it better than having sex with live men. The link also gives the scientific explanation. You can read and decide .... are these women having sexual encounters with the spirits of dead people or are they having sexual encounters with demonic spirits pretending to be people or are they experiencing hallucinations that can be explained by science??

Side story - I grew up in a house that was two houses away from the town undertakers house. When he died, his house was sold to a family and I used to play in the house with the kids there. The house was haunted. The ghost of the undertaker would 'bother' the women in the house .. sitting on their beds, breathing heavily, sometimes molesting them. It made me wonder what he did to the dead bodies of women that he was supposed to be preparing for funerals. I do believe that ghosts of the dead can try to have sexual encounters with the living, if they had some kind of perversion going on they may have remnants of that in the afterlife. However, I also believe that demons can pretend to be ghosts of people in order to be perverse and to go against Gods natural law. So I think it's both of those things depending on the situation.

Read the article and the stories of women who have taken up with spectral lovers.
And read what the scientists have to say. Make up your own mind.

Women Who Have Had Affairs With Ghosts Say Spooks Are Better Lovers Than Real Men

Modern science is quick to explain away all reports of it as simply very vivid dreams. Yet those who say they've had spooky amorous encounters swear they are not making it up.

Indeed, in some cases, women claim they enjoy sex with spirits so much, they've given up on real men.

THE ARTICLE QUOTES SOME OF THE SEX EXAMPLES .. I WON"T QUOTE HERE.

So what do the scientists say? Are these women simply dreaming? Having hallucinations? Mentally ill?

'We need to avoid any kind of simplistic notion that anyone who has weird experiences is suffering from a mental illness,' says Christopher French, professor of psychology at Goldsmiths College, University of London, and co-author of Anomalistic Psychology: Exploring Paranormal Belief And Experience.

'What is generally accepted is that hallucinatory experiences are much more common in the non-clinical, totally well-functioning part of the population than was once appreciated. Anyone can have hallucinations — particularly if you are stressed or sleep-deprived.'

These experiences are as real as the ghosts themselves.

It looks like there are some women who are very unhappy in their relationships and they don't get what they want from the other half so they invent stories with ghost lovers.

Ghost lovers and sex with a ghost it's another metaphor for satisfying yourself sexually without the 'help' of your partner.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Did the society for small penises write this?

If a ghost is more EPIC in the bedroom than you are than you should have a serious look at yourself.

At the very least try and find a ghost broad to make her jealous.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This is so 2024..

Throughout human history,across cultures there have been cautionary tales of Incubus/succubus demonic entities who would prey upon certain people.

This was universaly recognised as a negative and damaging phenomena and those preyed upon had their life energy drained by the sexual advances(rape) of these demons.

No.Forget about such nonsense.This is 2024 and we know better!
F@@k1ng demons is totally fine and wholesome and much better than having a human lover.

And the best bit--Its Eco friendly!
No need to worry about having any of those pesky carbon producing kids!

(At least i hope these women are not producing a line of demon children-but looking at society today I relly cannot be certain about that.)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1

Yes. And since ghosts are a real thing, and demons are a real thing ... these are real experiences.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yes. And since ghosts are a real thing, and demons are a real thing ... these are real experiences.

Are rituals to cast spells a real thing as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Are rituals to cast spells a real thing as well?

Sure.
It's real that people do them.
It's real that they can take hold.
But that's another topic.
This is ghost lovers.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Is it necrophilic to engage in coitus with undead entities even if they have no discernible body?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Is it necrophilic to engage in coitus with undead entities even if they have no discernible body?

I think that's different.

Spectrophilia is sex with ghosts.
Necrophilia is sex with dead bodies.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, no need for rubbers anyway if you have sex with a ghost. Having sex when consuming spirits is much more fun usually

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Perhaps you haven't understood the sarcasm of the post but doesn't matter.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Perhaps you haven't understood the sarcasm of the post but doesn't matter.

I saw it and ignored it ... and answered appropriately on the topic.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A major human weakness is that most care what others think of them. If you like spooks that's your business.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think that's different.

Spectrophilia is sex with ghosts.
Necrophilia is sex with dead bodies.

Wait, ghosts aren't dead people?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
A major human weakness is that most care what others think of them. If you like spooks that's your business.

It doesn't look like the women in the article care what people think.
In fact, they are pretty proud of their spook lovers.
"Better than live men". That's a pretty good game play review.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Wait, ghosts aren't dead people?

Necrophilia is with a body.
Spectrophilia is without a body.
Both are dead.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join