It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Files Lucid Dreams & Nightmares: Ever Dream This Man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Skip the first 4 minutes to avoid the advertisement .... The video is about dreaming and even precog and lucid dreams...

Lucid Dreams & Nightmares: Ever Dream This Man?

For thousands of years, we’ve pondered the meaning of dreams. Dreams offer insight into our subconscious. Dreams help us process emotions and organize our memories.

Most of us live our waking lives giving a sort of performance. Whether through dishonesty, embarrassment, or simply being polite, there are thoughts we do not share.**Dreams have intrigued us for thousands of years. They provide a peek into our subconscious. They aid in managing emotions and arranging our memories.

We often perform in our awake state. We might be dishonest, embarrassed, or just polite. Thus, we keep some thoughts to ourselves.** Dreams, on the other hand, offer a platform where these suppressed thoughts can freely roam. They are the uncensored version of our minds, a place where our deepest desires, fears, and secrets can come to light without the fear of judgment or consequences.

Dreams also serve as a mirror, reflecting our inner state of mind. They can hint at unresolved issues, unfulfilled desires, or even potential future scenarios. They can act as a guide, helping us navigate through the labyrinth of our thoughts and emotions.

Moreover, dreams can be a source of inspiration. Many artists, writers, and scientists have reported getting brilliant ideas from their dreams. They can stimulate our creativity, encourage problem-solving, and even help us prepare for future events.

In conclusion, dreams are not just random images that appear during sleep. They are a powerful tool that our mind uses to process information, manage emotions, and explore the infinite possibilities of our imagination. They are an essential part of our cognitive and emotional well-being.

While you sleep, your inhibitions disappear. And you’re left with the raw, unforgiving truth. The real you.

But dreams can be more than that.

Some claim dreams are the realm between ours and the spirit world. Some dreams can predict the future.

Studies have shown that dreams can be shared between people.

Lucid dreaming is when you – not your dreaming self, your conscious self - controls the dream. You are, literally, a God. The universe is your playground.

It’s exhilarating and powerful. But there is a dark side.

What if: while lucid dreaming, you weren’t in control of the dream? But, someone else was?

That’s no longer a dream; it’s a nightmare. And it’s no longer a playground – it’s a prison.

Every night, the lights go out, you close your eyes, and he’s waiting for you.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wasn't it just a big hoax?
"This man" was totally fabricated, was it not?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

I think you're right. AJ pretty much debunks it at the end of the WF video doesn't he? Anyway, I'll probably see that face now, thanks a lot Why Files...
edit on 2/16/2024 by wtbengineer because: to edit

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
DO NOT WATCH.

its all a skam.

this is why i get annoyed with the why files.
the jerk knew it was faake, but he 'rep0rted' it as real.

waste of time, big time waste of time.

other episodes fine.
but when this jerk pulls this, to waste your time, its wrong.

he made a 45 minute video about a hoax, then says, 'oh yeah its a hoax'

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The WF properly should have been non persona grata here long ago. Any topic on that channel can & should be researched for more accurate info by it's viewers. Not only is it sheer clickbait just knowing viewing is putting cash into his pockets on top of the silliness?
NOPE!!

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've had a lot of lucid dreams in the past, but never encountered a villian except once a few months ago, and was still able to resist any malice.

I saw a bunch of very ugly and old women sitting at a table and one kept sticking her tongue out at me, but it was a snakes tongue. I just looked away and ignored her, then this guy up in a booth that had metal bars he sat behind, and he was advertising products for witchcraft. On pegs in front of his booth were witchcraft ingredients and whatever, and he yelled down at me to come up there closer because it (this eye thing) liked me. He pointed to this eyeball that had a decorative bezel around it. He said "It likes you".

I said no, I think I'll be heading home now. Then he says, "If you are in the area again stop by and see me, we have " " witchcraft items".. I remember everything about this dream except for the name of the type of witchcraft he was promoting. He sounded very proud of it and announced it like a radio voice..

I have NEVER had a dream like that before.

Haven't yet watched the vid, will watch it when I get back. The whyfiles guy often says naive things, not a big deal. If he is making stuff up just for dollars then thumb him down.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Skip the first 4 minutes to avoid the advertisement .... The video is about dreaming and even precog and lucid dreams...

Lucid Dreams & Nightmares: Ever Dream This Man?

For thousands of years, we’ve pondered the meaning of dreams. Dreams offer insight into our subconscious. Dreams help us process emotions and organize our memories.

Most of us live our waking lives giving a sort of performance. Whether through dishonesty, embarrassment, or simply being polite, there are thoughts we do not share.**Dreams have intrigued us for thousands of years. They provide a peek into our subconscious. They aid in managing emotions and arranging our memories.

We often perform in our awake state. We might be dishonest, embarrassed, or just polite. Thus, we keep some thoughts to ourselves.** Dreams, on the other hand, offer a platform where these suppressed thoughts can freely roam. They are the uncensored version of our minds, a place where our deepest desires, fears, and secrets can come to light without the fear of judgment or consequences.

Dreams also serve as a mirror, reflecting our inner state of mind. They can hint at unresolved issues, unfulfilled desires, or even potential future scenarios. They can act as a guide, helping us navigate through the labyrinth of our thoughts and emotions.

Moreover, dreams can be a source of inspiration. Many artists, writers, and scientists have reported getting brilliant ideas from their dreams. They can stimulate our creativity, encourage problem-solving, and even help us prepare for future events.

In conclusion, dreams are not just random images that appear during sleep. They are a powerful tool that our mind uses to process information, manage emotions, and explore the infinite possibilities of our imagination. They are an essential part of our cognitive and emotional well-being.

While you sleep, your inhibitions disappear. And you’re left with the raw, unforgiving truth. The real you.

But dreams can be more than that.

Some claim dreams are the realm between ours and the spirit world. Some dreams can predict the future.

Studies have shown that dreams can be shared between people.

Lucid dreaming is when you – not your dreaming self, your conscious self - controls the dream. You are, literally, a God. The universe is your playground.

It’s exhilarating and powerful. But there is a dark side.

What if: while lucid dreaming, you weren’t in control of the dream? But, someone else was?

That’s no longer a dream; it’s a nightmare. And it’s no longer a playground – it’s a prison.

Every night, the lights go out, you close your eyes, and he’s waiting for you.

youtu.be...

he is a perfect 'gray man' someone you could almost imagine seeing the more you think about it and now we are all tainted now that we have seen the face so none of us in this thread could have a face to face in our dream and no one would believe you

i like WF? but i don't know why all these highly produced professionally edited and associated with the right YouTube 'networks' seems to me that the conspiracy world is just another trend

20 years ago the video of the tic tac would have counted as disclosure and now the octopus thing that is wild, the thermal shifting is something neat.

lots of money to be made it seems on a serious topic

i guess damned if you do and damned if you dont

i think as the baby boomers die off and they kids die the world will be such a mess that they will just have 'meet a Gray day' coming to you next 4th of July

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I remember quite a few.years ago seeing a full on billboard near down town Los Angeles with this mans face on it asking Have you dreamed this man? Even at the time I remember thinking it was probably some sort of meme or gorilla marketing.

I'm am avid lucid dreamer from a very young age and had never once dreamed of him - still haven't. I enjoyed this WF video though. From a social experiment perspective its pretty fascinating. Someone invested a lot of money for that billboard.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheVelvetElvis

he looks like the definition of a NPC

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Mr Anderson

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I did dream of him once. He was in the doorway of a building in a very grey , desolate city street. He did say everything will be ok....Possibly a lower astral realm ? The dream was rather creepy.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I think the silliness is the point. It's entertainment. You ever watch Monty Python? You want to learn about things and try to dig down to the truth, go to your local library. Don't mean to talk down to you in any way.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That's an interesting perspective, I guess I'm just getting really old, guerilla marketing has never been something on my radar. And the whole concept of meme's I don't get I guess. I agree, to invest the kind of money to propagate this thing like that, billboards and stuff, some social experiment.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have lucid dreamed many times. I don’t remember ever seeing the guy in my dreams. In some of my lucid dreams,I could easily end the guy if I wanted to. Some of the early lucid dreaming like learning how to fly can be fun before you jump into an all powerful entity mode. A half lucid dream is what I call having super powers flying around and not remembering you are in a dream and thinking that is normal to fly around like superman even though anyone else flying was using an airplane or spaceship.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

That's an interesting perspective, I guess I'm just getting really old, guerilla marketing has never been something on my radar. And the whole concept of meme's I don't get I guess. I agree, to invest the kind of money to propagate this thing like that, billboards and stuff, some social experiment.

LOL you and me both! I doubt its age. I just work in entertainment and marketing industry on the creative side so its naturally where my mind goes. Plus we tend to see a lot of out of the box advertising here in L.A. so perhaps I'm just a little jaded.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ah, that explains that. I don't think much about advertising and such. I used to study it when I was younger and thought it might be something I'd like to get into since I was an artist and did a couple of advertising pieces when I was really young. But it was not to be.

top topics

join