It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sora: prepare for next wave of AI fake UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
UFOTwitter is full of fake UFO videos. But it’s pretty easy to tell.

Sora will change all that.

With a few words of text anyone can create videos almost indistinguishable from real life.

This is only a couple years of training AI. Imagine in 10 years. 20.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Jesus that first video with the dog is ridiculous, the only give away is the very begining , right hand side the person clearly looks like a statue (they are gone by the 1 second mark), but that dog to me is real

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

That dog looks fake as hell lol. How people can't spot AI a mile away mystify me. The second video is better, but still looks like a video game and the movement blur is a dead giveaway.

edit on 15-2-2024 by Boogerpicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The powers that be, earthly types, will have their own "educational" programs of all manner of varieties in play. They probably do already, and they will be cleverly fashioned so that you cannot spot the fake ones because all they want is for you to get the general idea of what is happening. --Remember when they denied for eighty years the existenc of UFOs?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Everyone's saying that AI is the future and embrace the future etc. I'm leery of it because the amount of fake stuff that will exist will be mindblowing and no one will be able to tell the difference between anything anymore. And of course elites, criminals and those in power will use it. They probably had this technology decades before we did to begin with. Anything that comes to us now, you can guarantee that there's a far more advanced version of it in their hands.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A.I. can spot A.I.....

One good way is to use an emerging software online that can do this for you with visual or audio.

"DEEPWARE" is a good one, but right now the security certificate has expired so it is not advisable to visit but hopefully the site will sort this.

7 Best AI Deepfake Detector Tools For 2024

lol...

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
ive been watching the vids people are making.. it is pretty stunning from what was just available a year ago....just think what it will be later on... rip hollywood

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HatesFreshAir

RIP reality.

Eta: With the incredible amount of stupid and easily manipulated people out there, this technology is going to end us. Most will believe just about anything and the infinite scenarios that this technology can create IN REAL TIME will have people either believing everything, denying it all or settling into a massive grey area between realities/agendas...

What a complete 💩 show.
edit on 15-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

so pretty much nothing really changes on the internet between how it will be in the next 20 years with ai and how it has been for the last 20 years without it.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: realityshift

If that's what helps you sleep at night, then yes, nothing will change. 🙄Smh.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: HatesFreshAir

RIP reality.

Eta: With the incredible amount of stupid and easily manipulated people out there, this technology is going to end us. Most will believe just about anything and the infinite scenarios that this technology can create IN REAL TIME will have people either believing everything, denying it all or settling into a massive grey area between realities/agendas...

What a complete 💩 show.

Soon AI videos will be produced that show married and boy friend girl friend couples cheating in their marriages and relationships……A lot of hearts will be broken, divorces….etc.

👽

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hollywood actors can shuffle the floor with a broomstick soon I guess...
edit on 0b22America/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2024 05:39:22 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2024 05:39:22 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
LOL at all the crackwhores on Only Fans, your job got automated like it did when you worked retail slut.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefineblackharm

The Matrix, I-Robot, The Terminator and Surrogates, 2001 Space Odyssey, Star Trek TOS... just a few examples of AI going bad.

They're just movies.... right?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thefineblackharm
Everyone's saying that AI is the future and embrace the future etc. I'm leery of it because the amount of fake stuff that will exist will be mindblowing and no one will be able to tell the difference between anything anymore.

Stop staring at screens and you''ll be fine.

Reality does not have to come with electricity.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The cover that AI will afford the elite will effectively render them immune to most everything. This tech will be mind blowing but it will be both very cool and engaging whilst at the same time dark and addictive. It will literally be able to generate the rabbit holes we wish to go down.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

internet in the late 90's "oh no people can easily say whatever they want people are going to believe nonsense"

internet in early 2000's "oh no people can easily manipulate images people are going to believe nonsense"

internet in 2010's "oh no people can easily manipulate videos people are going to believe nonsense"

internet now "oh no people can use AI to manipulate text, images, videos, people are going to believe nonsense"

so what has changed?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: realityshift

Nothing for you, apparently. Carry on.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That was scary good.

I imagine ATS member RussianTroll will be all over this as posting AI fakes seems to be his thing lately.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
Jesus that first video with the dog is ridiculous, the only give away is the very begining , right hand side the person clearly looks like a statue (they are gone by the 1 second mark), but that dog to me is real

The dog's movements are impossible, to do what it is doing it would have to go through the shutter or bend in a way dogs cannot bend (and we don't see it bending).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join