It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Huge USO that Turned Off a Royal New Zealand Navy Ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So here we have an interesting clip about a New Zealand warship from sonar operator whistleblower.

It’s repeatedly catching Unidentified Submerged Objects (USO) following them.

It follows exactly behind at exactly 20 kilometers so they can’t get a good sonar picture, they do maneuver to get better picture of it (so to speak) and it is 800 foot. (Same size and year as the Japanese Airline over Alaska).

The object accelerates and covers the 20km in 25 seconds going under the ship destroying the electronics. The ship is left adrift and a fishing vessel rescue crew.

Kevin Knuth highlights the interesting February 1987 USO case of the HMNZS Southland frigate being followed by a 150ft wide and 800ft long USO.

The USO allegedly closed the distance of 20km from the HMNZS Southland in 30 seconds while under water.

According to sonar operator, David Barnett, the large USO went under the ship and killed all the power to the ship.

The crew were stuck for 4 hours in the Pacific Ocean, 175 miles NE from the tip of New Zealand's northern island.

A fishing boat rescued the crew.

USO Minimum Speed = 1492 mph USO Minimum Acceleration = 4.6g USO Top Speed = 2980 mph Full Presentation:

Clip of just this part can be found on Twitter

Here is the full video of the session including this clip:

Very interesting.

As more whistleblowers come forward the more interesting the picture becomes.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Have they made the captain look like a kook and taken away their sailing license yet? or was that the old protocol when JAL 1628?
link to explaination.
edit on 14-2-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Maybe their truly is a Captain Nemo. I still think there is a breakaway civilization living inside the Earth and they come and go through the Oceans, Great lakes and even some mountains or cave systems.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
May be related?

Biden needs to snap out of his stupor and respond, when national security threats are imminent! ⚠️

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
May be related?

Biden needs to snap out of his stupor and respond, when national security threats are imminent! ⚠️

www.foxnews.com...

Pretty ominous sounding……

"I am requesting that President Biden declassify all information relating to this threat so that Congress, the Administration, and our allies can openly discuss the actions necessary to respond to this threat," he added.

"an urgent matter with regard to a destabilizing foreign military capability that should be known by all Congressional Policy Makers."

Perhaps some “below the radar” country covertly developed and now has nuke weapons….surprise!

Or AI going wild…

Btw Turner’s district includes Wright-Patterson AFB “UFO Central”

It’s Russian anti-satellite weapons related…earths own Star Wars

From TURNER Condemns Russian Weapons Test July 23, 2020

The Russkies probably continued development

Back to topic….

🤔👽
edit on 14-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That was an interesting lecture. I found the part about the cars being shut off and 10% of those actually starting on their own to be new information for me. He explains this issue and the things going on here in an understandable way. I may not understand the math. But, I was able to follow the lecture well enough. Thanks for bringing this here.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If her electronics had been fried, she would have needed extensive repairs. Yet this is her schedule after the so-called February 1987 incident.

March Exercise in Hauraki Gulf

April Sails to Sydney with HMNZS Canterbury for more exercises.

May Participates in Operation WELLS off Fiji

June Exercise off Singapore

July Visits Shanghai and Inchon

August Visits Bangkok, Singapore, Darwin

September Visits Port Moresby and Port Vila

November Sails to Sydney for more exercises with RAN.

souce

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry, the triple post was not my doing. ATS was hanging for a while after I clicked the POST button.
edit on thpWed, 14 Feb 2024 14:40:37 -06004022b2024k by Springbok because: triple post

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sorry, the triple post was not my doing. ATS was hanging for a while after I clicked the POST button.
edit on thpWed, 14 Feb 2024 14:40:17 -06004022b2024k by Springbok because: triple post

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: pianopraze

Have they made the captain look like a kook and taken away their sailing license yet? or was that the old protocol when JAL 1628?
link to explaination.

Lol I made long reply earlier and never posted it.

Anyway this was 1986, the whistleblower was sonar operator.

No clue as to what happened to him but there were a lot of people on that ship…

May be related?

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe. Fox reporting it’s Space related… other reports saying Russian. I posted links in the current thread on that topic.

Russia doing a disclosure?

Hope so.

Could just be star wars type thing though with human tech.
edit on 14-2-2024 by pianopraze because: Added second reply

originally posted by: Kocaged
That was an interesting lecture. I found the part about the cars being shut off and 10% of those actually starting on their own to be new information for me. He explains this issue and the things going on here in an understandable way. I may not understand the math. But, I was able to follow the lecture well enough. Thanks for bringing this here.

You’re welcome.

The videos from SOL Stanford conference just now coming out.

Lots of info
edit on 14-2-2024 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Wondering if this is an isolated case.

Many times I was on exercise with NZ, US ships and other allies in that region. 76 to 79.

Surprised? Yes. HM ships were normally part of a task force inclusive of NZ assets.

The operatives were normally tracked notwithstanding solo or part of the task at hand. 4 hours without contact would result in a major search even if the ship was acting solo.

Loss of contact even over a short period would result in subs, aircraft and associated utilities tasked to the last contact operational location within the hour. Even in those times. Think of a sinking vessel.

Rescued by contact with a fishing trawler is a bit out there.

Kind regards,

Bally)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The saucer shaped ship that I witnessed came in fast and stopped instantly and just hung there. They are real.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44
The saucer shaped ship that I witnessed came in fast and stopped instantly and just hung there. They are real.

Also had my own experience, but I am just not willing to accept every story as fact. It is important to ask questions.

I have no issue with people questioning my personal sighting. I have no proof and if I was in the shoes of a person who has never had a sighting or experience, I would also be a sceptic.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Spoke to Kevin about this, he said he never said the Ship's systems were fried but like the cars he spoke about in the lecture the ships systems had simply switched off due to being in the vicinity of this object.

a reply to: Springbok

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

May be related?

www.foxnews.com...

He can't even respond when bowel movements are imminent.

It's a national joke and disgrace.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I live on Lake Michigan ans have seen some things. Quiet lately but I have a dream of a giant one rising out of the lake.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toth369
Spoke to Kevin about this, he said he never said the Ship's systems were fried but like the cars he spoke about in the lecture the ships systems had simply switched off due to being in the vicinity of this object.

a reply to: Springbok

This does not explain why they still needed assistance from a fishing boat (I am assuming radio assistance, because there is not much else a fishing vessel could do), 4 hours after the object had left the vicinity.

Most of the car incidents I have heard of indicated the car was able to resume normal operation shortly after the encounter.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There was no fishing boat involved, Kevin got that part of the story wrong. The ships engineers were able to restart one of the engine's an hour after the initial encounter occurred.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toth369
There was no fishing boat involved, Kevin got that part of the story wrong. The ships engineers were able to restart one of the engine's an hour after the initial encounter occurred.

Well, I'm glad of that. What else did Kev get wrong.

Kind Regards,

Bally)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi Bally,

The only other point was the number of weeks the Southland was doing the 'in and out' sweeps in the Hauraki Gulf detecting USO's following the ship back in. Kevin said this was carried out over a period of about three weeks but it was in fact only for about 5 days. Other than that all else was accurate.

Cheers
Toth

a reply to: bally001

new topics

top topics

join