It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Bobulinsky tells what he knows about Biden in close door testimony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
nypost.com...

WASHINGTON — A former Biden family business associate-turned-whistleblower alleged in explosive testimony before House impeachment probers Tuesday that the president was “the Brand” being sold by relatives in their lucrative dealings in countries such as China and Ukraine.

Tony Bobulinski — a former Navy officer who worked with first son Hunter Biden and first brother James on a venture with CEFC China Energy — is considered one of the Republicans’ best hopes of cementing testimony linking the president to foreign deals.

“For nearly four years, I have tried to tell the American people the truth about serious corruption at the very top of their government,” Bobulinski said in opening statements to House members from both sides of the political aisle in the closed-door session.

“The Biden family business was Joe Biden, period,” Bobulinski alleged.

the content isn't new. He's been saying this since before the election in 2020 where the DOJ, IC, and DNC stole the election from Trump by silencing the facts about the laptop and consequentially, the Biden crime syndicate. He states that Biden is "the Big Guy", and has text messages to prove Joe Biden did in fact meet with him, from Jim Biden.

As with the impeachment of Mayorkus yesterday, Impeaching Biden would be pointless. I think everyone knows that. But there needs to be a way to break through the protective layer the MSM has protecting Joe from any bad news. With this kind of noise, they cannot hide it, they have to report on it. And enough people in those deep blue cities, who are wondering why they cannot go anywhere without being robbed or car jacked might start to look into those answers. Just imagine if they realized that it's Biden's policies that have caused this to happen. I realize that's asking lefties to admit they were wrong, and I doubt anyone believes that will happen, one can dream.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm surprised Bobulinsky is still alive.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think that 'closed door testimony' is overused.
Televise it all. Raw and unedited.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

they trashed him thinking he's get the message and go away, but he decided to make it a crusade to clear his name. yet another backfire from the well meaning, forgetful old man.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'd rather see it as well, but when they do it that way, they can talk about the classified aspects without some jackhole interrupting claiming it would "damage national security" to talk about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

they trashed him thinking he's get the message and go away, but he decided to make it a crusade to clear his name. yet another backfire from the well meaning, forgetful old man.

Bobulinsky first came forward immediately before the 51 intel heads swore Hunter's laptop was Russian disinfo.
His devastating testimony at the time got swamped by that false, democrat initiated, election interference.
edit on 14-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The democrats stole an election and you think the media cares about this, can’t hide it?
Everyone knows that an election was stolen and nothing but crickets, keyboard warriors

Robbed and car jacked in blue cities?
They stole an election

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creaky

The democrats stole an election and you think the media cares about this, can’t hide it?
Everyone knows that an election was stolen and nothing but crickets, keyboard warriors

They stole an election

Orange Cheeto Jesus hurt a lot of fragile Liberal feelz.

The low info cult knows the con artist Demgenerates stole the election using massive voting fraud facilitated by the countrywide Plandemic lockdowns.

But they don’t care.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As with all of these closed door interviews, I'll wait until the full transcripts are released.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'd rather see it as well, but when they do it that way, they can talk about the classified aspects without some jackhole interrupting claiming it would "damage national security" to talk about it.

The left says that he isn't telling the truth, so how could his open testimony damage national security?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Do you have a link ? How would we really know this ?
edit on 14-2-2024 by Lovelyldy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I think that 'closed door testimony' is overused.
Televise it all. Raw and unedited.

That's how the JAN 6th committee of Democrats conducted all of their interviews. We didn't know most of them occurred for that reason. If a "juicy" one was concocted that person was carted out for the Media scum to broadcast the testimony live. Complete with the lies the Jan 6th committee helped fabricate and coach.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The left says that he isn't telling the truth, so how could his open testimony damage national security?

After this interview, the FBI interviewed Tony Bobulinski 2 days later, for 9 hours.

We're now to the point where the DOJ/FBI/DHS is not trying to protect the Biden Crime Family, as much as they are trying to coverup their criminal activities and the orders that came down from Obama in 2016. It's deep, damning, and involves several "5-eyes" countries. (Summary: Protect Biden! Destroy Trump! Simultaneously)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
As with all of these closed door interviews, I'll wait until the full transcripts are released.

When Joe Biden is sentenced to death for treason you will have to wait for the appeal . You are so blind . There’s no way someone could be so partisan if they were being honest with themselves and the rest of us .

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creaky

They stole an election

We all care but unfortunately we are in a fascist state where the media and the politicians and corporations are all on the same team . Their goal is to destroy America and all borders so they can have a one world commie gov

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

Do you have a link ? How would we really know this ?

it's an opinion sweetie

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyldy

I was replying to a comment written earlier about enough people being active, looking for answers and standing up after finding out Biden is corrupt

Network dude
“With this kind of noise, they cannot hide it, they have to report on it. And enough people in those deep blue cities, who are why they cannot go anywhere without being robbed or car jacked might start to look into those answers.”

Believe me, if a whole country doesn’t stand up to an election being stolen
Never mind standing up to a fascist state who control you
What chance those same people going to stand up to finding out Biden is corrupt

You care enough, enough to type your concerns on a shadie internet forum and then say, it’s monitored by the cia or something
Nobody will do anything until

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creaky

yes, but I don't give a rats ass who sees what I type. I make my location so that anyone who knows just a tiny bit about this area would know me. I'm to old to be a threat to anyone, but I still care. So yea, I'll say what I want, and smile.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I think we all know it won't change your mind regardless.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Creaky

yes, but I don't give a rats ass who sees what I type. I make my location so that anyone who knows just a tiny bit about this area would know me. I'm to old to be a threat to anyone, but I still care. So yea, I'll say what I want, and smile.

The US will get another civil war, that I am sure of
People like you, just need that spark
Sorry, to say
But
It will come when, whoever they are, want it to come along

And not saying you are a bad person to want to end the evil that is permeating on a global scale
Just sad it has come to this, is how it needs to be stopped

edit on 14-2-2024 by Creaky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join