It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War in Israel must stop

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Any other time, if it was terrorist group A attacking innocent civilians in Country B, people would be screaming to glass Group A.

But since Country B is Jewish, things are different.

It's sick!

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is it also too much to ask WTH people thought this was going to look like after anticipating (wishing it in to existence) it for so long?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelyldy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: angel4k

TL;DR

Hamas sucks, they are palestinians.

Palestine isn't a country.

The Indians didn’t have statehood either . I can’t stand the Indians . It’s so great we killed them all and drove them off their land . They had a lot of terrorists in the tribes just like the Palestinians. The Palestinians should all be killed if they don’t leave Israel’s land immediately. How dare they challenge Gods chosen people . Db himmler lol .

The INDIANS started it and found out too late that the "white man" was going to take the land from them in retaliation.
Dont feel too sad though,because the Indians ALSo took land from a previous people who were there before them.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: NanomachinesSon

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Actually I posted a history of palestinians attacking, killing Jews since 1948.

Look, I get it, it's Israel so you have to hate on Jews.

I've seen it too often lately.

That wiki "history" conveniently forgets to mention any of the israeli attacks on palestinians and their tyranny. It is half of the truth written to influence people who won't bother researching further than reading a single wiki page.

Here’s a little more history you’re probably not aware of…. They’re not the saints you think they are.

In 1992 Denmark took in 320 Palestinian refugees, 270 stayed behind. out of 270 remaining in Denmark, 204 were convicted of serious crimes. Those 270 reproduced 999 off spring, 34% had criminal records. The rest were on social welfare. Jordan took in Palestinian refugees, in a matter of a few years they set up a opposition party challenging the native race, nearly took rule over Jordan. Egypt also took in Palestinian refugees, they (PLO) assassinated the Egyptian President during their National Day. Up to today Egypt refuses to take in Palestinian refugees. The current refugee camps in Sinai are temporary with promise of funds from US. Last but will NOT be the least: Kuwait was their biggest donor among the Arab countries. They also took in 400 K Palestinian workers. However, when Iraq invaded Kuwait, you know what they did, they showed their true colors (it is hard to change, Arafat (their leader) openly supported Saddam, Palestinian workers in Kuwait colluded, raped and looted Kuwait. Guess what Kuwait did, on their first day of liberation? They immediately cut ties and kicked out every single Palestinian from Kuwait. Limited relationship reinstalled after Arafat’s death (after much Persuasion from neighbouring Arabs) That is the reason why in a recent 57 Muslim countries meeting, they unanimously voted NOT to accept Palestinian’s as refugees.

I never claimed they are saints. But I am claiming israelis and jews aren't saints either. Do you have a problem with that?

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Kenzo
Yeeh disbelief when see UN saying hamas is just political movement ....wtf!

1200 murdered, mass rape, mass mutilation of sex organs, burning families alive, 240 hostages taken to rape, torture and kill .... all just a 'political movement' and Israel should make friends regardless. antisemitic f'n moron.

Claims, claims and some more claims.. without any fact to back them up, my "catholic" friend.
edit on 16-2-2024 by NanomachinesSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Recognition of Palestinian state is ‘reward to terrorists’ – Netanyahu

Diplomacy appears to be off the table, at least unless it's directly between Israel and Palestine and a miracle happens.

The Israeli leader has said he will not be pressured into accepting a separate nation for Palestinians.

Netanyahu was responding to a report on Wednesday by the Washington Post, which cited diplomatic sources as saying that the US and several Arab nations were discussing a plan for long-term peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

The proposal reportedly involves a ceasefire, the release of hostages held by Hamas and “a firm timeline for the establishment of a Palestinian state, that could be announced as early as the next several weeks,” the paper said.

The Israeli leader took to X (formerly Twitter) early on Friday to clarify his stance on what he described as “talk of imposing a Palestinian state on Israel.”

“Israel will continue to oppose the unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state,” he wrote in Hebrew.

After the incursion by Hamas into Israel on October 7, in which around 1,200 people were killed and some 240 taken hostage, international backing for Palestinian statehood “would give a huge reward to unprecedented terrorism and prevent any future peace settlement,” Netanyahu insisted.

”Israel outright rejects international dictates regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians,” he stressed.

A peace deal in Gaza can only be achieved “through direct negotiations between the parties, without preconditions,” the prime minister added.

I hadn't realized how bad this act of mass terrorism was, and although I would like to see a peaceful return of all hostages, I would also like to see the perpetuators brought to justice swiftly.

Netanyahu said on Wednesday that Israel would “fight until complete victory and this includes a powerful action in Rafah as well, after we allow the civilian population to leave the battle zones.”

Relations between the US and Israel have reached a “boiling point” over the latter government’s insistence on continuing its campaign in Gaza, the Wall Street Journal reported earlier this week. American officials told the outlet that Washington had communicated to the Israelis that it would not support an assault on Rafah “under any circumstances.”

It would seem that even the US thinks that Netanyahu is taking matters to an extreme.

I would like to see the hostage and civilian death kept down as much as possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

This is very relevant to current events.

I know many of you wouldn't want to watch this in fear that it may be true. Believe it or not, this is the future for all of us. I posted this on another thread, so apologies if you have watched it.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I'm out of words to describe how I feel about this declaration of his.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

I have been reflecting and your video has made me think even more... And I wanted to share with all of you a reflective story that I heard a long time ago and I think is appropriate. The story goes like this...

A small wave was in the sea, calmly traveling over it and having fun along the way. Another wave larger than this approached her, after this, the small wave became interested and asked her "what she was doing, where she was going." The biggest wave told him that "I am walking the path and soon I will reach my destination."
Answer with which the small wave reflected and looked forward.
She felt terrified, she saw the beach, the sand and how all the waves were going to end their path on the shore of the beach...
With terrible fear she told the big wave.
"This path leads us to death, there in the sand all waves end, waves like us will cease to exist forever, why aren't you afraid?"
The big wave responded by telling the small wave with a smile...
"Little wave, do not be afraid, because you are not a simple wave, you are the ocean."

Gentlemen, ladies, regardless of our ethnic, racial, cultural or personal differences, we are not simply individual people, "we are humanity."

We all suffer if you hurt us, we all love our families and our loved ones, we laugh at a good joke and cry when something saddens us, we all have hunger, thirst, dreams, hope, fears...

We are here fighting with each other, from our comfortable and comfortable homes, even without being the direct party that is involved in the situation. I am not a Muslim, nor an Arab, nor a Jew, nor an Israeli, nor from the Middle East and yet I am defending myself and attacking as if my life depended on it with the means that I have at my disposal; Information, data, presentation notes, reports and general culture do not become a tool, they become weapons to attack others who think differently, making you believe that being right or "your truth" is the goal and now I see that reason is an illusion that feeds the ego, it is not the goal or the solution.

If we here, in this great forum, full of people, who, regardless of how they think, are brilliant... If we here cannot agree from our comfortable homes and we are turning a simple forum thread into a battle.

How are the people really involved in the matter who are the ones who are directly affected in their own skin going to agree?

First of all, I wanted to apologize to those who do not think like me, with whom I have debated, if at any time they may have been offended or felt hurt by my words. No one has the whole truth, nor the supreme reason, so I sincerely apologize if I have offended you.

Secondly, I would love to use these types of channels, not to fight each other, (We all have enough arguments and data to beat each other and that is not the point).
We should use these places as a meeting point to reach solutions, as a place where differences provide new points of view instead of being the enemy. Small grains of sand make mountains, let's do something big together, instead of feeding the ego that is like a black hole...
Let's build together, at the end of the day, both in our basic needs, as well as in our fears and dreams. None of us are so different from each other, right?

(Sorry for the long tirade, but I was reflecting on everything in general, on what I said, what they told me, what I know, what I read, the situation there, and this video was like a click in my head and I had the need to share this with you, no matter how you think, I felt it was important, even if you don't know me or them.)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nope. No stopping until the arabs of gaza out down their weapons and disband

Until then the war continues.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

wikipedia doesnt qualify as a history lesson, nor does "your word".

You say i dont know the history but even if i posted it you would ignore it and argue your perspective. Perspective is important but does not dictate fact, or historic records.

Keep licking those NWO boots

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

But we are not talking europeans or "american" indians and there is much evidence that people were in north America long before the ones who migrated over the northern land bridge. But that flies in the face of the current narrative so most dont pay attention to it.

The fact that there was a civilization in the southern levant or the "land of canaan". There IS archeological evidence of complex society and cities in the region dating back beyond 600 bce so dont take my word for it, you can actually go visit them if you are so inclined.
Yes jewish people and palestinians come from the same bloodline, there is genetic proof they are more closely related than either will probably admit.
The irony here is that they are both "semetic" people (language) so when some one is called "antisemetic" you are not only refering to thier root linguistics but to both palestinians and jews ...i digress...

Even in tales from over 4k years ago give evidence that there was civilization there. God told abraham to destroy them, if he failed his family would be cursed forever. he failed and his sons names are carried by the tribes of isreal. But they were from babylon not the levant so are the jewish people babylonian?

Interesting enough god destroyed babylon, and a few thousand years later jesus was born in the region that King Herod knew as palestine...

you follow?
edit on 17pm29500000024 by datguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17pm29500000024 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
Keep licking those NWO boots

I'll just keep telling the truth.
Anti-semites hate it.
It's fun to watch them melt down.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

but its not true, and i ve seen many posts here that point that out to you, and you choose ignorance every time without hesitation, why are you even here?

you should study what the term anti semite really means, not the just the colloquially accepted use, it really makes you look dumb when you throw it around like an insult because it doesnt mean what you think it means. but by all means, carry on

edit on 18am29500000024 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

It's hypocritical to accuse Israel of committing genocide in Gaza, while you support Hamas

What makes you think i support HAMAS. Created by MOSAD as a military tool. Not what so ever..

Psychological operations..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join