It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected spaceships unearthed in India

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I like how the 'fogs & mists' of Time.... envelop the unearthed 'objects'.... pretty much Cliche'

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You cant honestly believe these are real and they stand atop some perch and say western media is all fake without seeing the irony....can you?

Go on tell us again how everything western is fake but everything you see is real

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

I recommend having a look at this video.

The Mona Lisa on the moon has been debunked.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 2/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Today it's hard to tell how far pictures like these are from the truth, the only thing we can do is search for similar objects and stories by others who've photographed them or filmed them ,

The altitude at which the object was flying was somewhere between of 10,000-30,000 feet. It appeared that the object was moving side by side with the plane.

News18

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Obvious AI. Unfortunately the real ones have mostly all been discovered, recovered and hidden from us. I imagine there are still a few to find.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   

edit on 2/13/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Wow RT, I can't believe you can't tell the difference between obvious AI generated images and reality? How many threads is this now with fake images that you seem to think are real???
It's like you're purposely trying to muddy the water between whats fake and real, like it's your job or something???

edit on 13-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I agree "These are AI generated images"
four at the same time?
they are Not very ceep in the ground.
some parts are to Thin and no damage at all?

we will get a LOT more in the future and films!
The governent/CIA must Love this.
as the can now easly discredit any pic film or audio.

originally posted by: IndieA

Some write about generated images using artificial intelligence

These are AI generated images. I encourage those who do not believe me, to spend some time researching and viewing other AI generated images, as it can help them identify other fake images in the future, and save them the embarrassment of sharing ridiculous disinformation. Common sense and critical thinking are also helpful.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
To hide and discredit it
The Gov would spend a LOT to turn it INTO a fake/hoxe.
so the story could have been real.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
These images have been circulating all over the internet and captioned with information stating that it is ai generated. Simply reading the comments section on even one would yield this information. We should be denying ignorance not creating false narratives. Just my two cents…

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shriketree
These images have been circulating all over the internet and captioned with information stating that it is ai generated. Simply reading the comments section on even one would yield this information. We should be denying ignorance not creating false narratives. Just my two cents…

But RT keeps telling us Western internet is useless and fake and that Russian internet is best and real, yet it seems full of AI created images and false stories that he seems to think are the real deal. Who'd of thought it??

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
I would love this to be real,but its just nice CGI.
Looks similar to the ships from Battlestar Galactica!

If something like that was ever unearthed there is no way it would not be covered with tarpaulins and surrounded by military.

As it is India-there would also be huge crowds,loads of cooking fires and even from the distance of the photos we would be able to see a lot of the turmeric colored monks robes who would undoubtedly be at the location en masse to witness the vimanas.

Oh and we would all be at war with India due to a sudden made up pretext-None of the major powers would risk this falling into the hands of....anyone else.

Now you are just being naive. This pictures feel to me AI generated, but saying that it would be impossible to hide it is being extremely naive.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm with the others here that its AI. Besides the cgi, there are just too many holes in the story. For example; It takes archeologists years to carefully excavate a site, here they did all that within a week, it sparked like metal, that looks like it's made of clay, it matches the "quary" perfectly. Also, with all the tensions going on up there, this war, that war ... NASA just strolled in and took it? Even without all the tensions, that's just not how a discovery like this works, NASA can't just simply walk in and claim something and remove it to who knows where. There are procedures and all kinds of red tape. A discovery like this would belong to India, NASA can't just take it. How it might work is them puchasing it, yes, but just stroll in and take it? No. And from me, that says a lot right now, cause NASA has been chemtrailing the @#%* out of the WC in recent months (something about studying our diverse eco system) and ever since they started their ... ahem .. study? Our weather is trying to kill us, so I am not a NASA fan right now. No chemtrail conspiracy here, they told us, mayor put it in the local paper and everything. So no intention to derail the thread here, there is nothing to analyse on that last statement.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Am I Correct in Believing according to that Picture that this " Artifact " is Made of Stone ? If so , it looks like a Stele that was Positioned Upright at one Time on a Base . There is Also the Possibility as Mentioned here that it is a AI Generated Image .

edit on 13-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

It completely looks like a balsa wood model!

If you build it large enough to have standing plastic models of people when taking a shot from a high distance... it could be pulled off like the real thing. 👍🤣

Also, no mention of how long it took them, that I've read/heard. Think about that for a minute. And this is JUST breaking now....?!

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

There is Also the Possibility as Mentioned here that it is a AI Generated Image .

Yep, I posted on page 1 that it was AI - created in Midjourney.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Zanti..... Had to take a break, heart issues........

I agree, it is CGI/AI fabrication. But.......

What it is actually depicting is the reality of human being "Imaginations", that can create, out of thin air.

Undoubtedly from all the evidence there actually was (Is) an advanced society that achieved unimaginable feats, compared to our dumbed downed ignorant state. And in that regard we are no different than the dolls of the Twilight Zone episode "Five Characters in Search of an Exit"

So, like the episode, the images reflect a type of reality that no longer exists... Except, the episode, may still be running...........

The real question is, are their still ancient craft in existence, being hidden from our population...

One thing for certain, we, our collective, are either being re educated, or toyed with, or both...

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why this thread getting traction? No photos close up or inside the ship?! RED FLAG! Obviously AI art. Put in the hoax bin.

Deny ignorance

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join