It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected spaceships unearthed in India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Recently, an article was published on the Russian social network Zen with photographs of supposed spaceships of an ancient civilization. I bring it to you.

“According to this controversial material, when a local resident and her family were digging a drinking well in one of the Indian villages and reached a depth of about seven meters, they encountered something similar to solid metal, which sparked ornately when it hit their shovels. Curious residents of an Indian village immediately learned about this strange incident from their neighbors and thought that they had found ancient treasures. Rumors immediately reached the local authorities. A couple of hours later, a group of archaeological experts and officials from Pradesh arrived at the scene, who a week later unearthed a whole series unknown objects, clearly of extraterrestrial origin. However, nothing was reported about this in the mainstream media. A local newspaper published a short article about this amazing discovery, which, as it is believed, then ended up on the global network. But its reliability still raises questions. "

“The article was about a team of archaeologists who “set out on a journey to rewrite history. They discovered a collection of mysterious artifacts under layers of earth that reveal the secrets of the past. Among these objects, giant devices similar to cigar-shaped UFOs were found, which immediately gave rise to many daring theories. These finds may indicate the existence of an ancient earthly civilization that possessed technologies unimaginable to modern minds. These extraterrestrial technological relics could be the key to a chapter in human history that was thought to exist only in legends and myths."

“Recently, many diverse artifacts that are incomprehensible to modern scientists have been found in India. For example, recently in one of the ancient temples, untouched capsules with lunar soil were found, whose age, according to various expert estimates, is thousands of years old. After the Indian authorities were notified about this find in that temple, a group of NASA employees arrived and quickly “evacuated" the lunar soil in an unknown direction. There are also persistent legends that many UFOs, known as Vimanas or Whitemans, are buried in India. The question arises: were there stories about the Star Wars of ancient earthlings in "The epic "Mahabharata" are based on real events? Perhaps humanity really could in ancient times calmly travel to distant stars. Even if this material is not reliable, then at least you can just dream."

Video in Russian

There are currently more than 1,100 comments under the article. The votes were split approximately 50/50. Some write about generated images using artificial intelligence, others give many arguments in support of the reality of the images.
Personally, I don't know. I tried searching on Google using images, but found almost nothing. You be the judge.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

These do look like that ship which was found on the moon but covered up by NASA. That ship was real because you can clearly see it in NASA photos and I've seen the videos of the lunar landing which apparently never happened.

As for what you posted... I don't know... looks very real but also looks like something out of a Star Wars movie!

Can you imagine if they were real? And being kept secret from everyone else? But what about the many people who would have seen these ships? What would happen to them and how would they be able to stop themselves from speaking or showing the whole world with photos on the net?

VERDICT: FAKE but good artwork!

edit on 12-2-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Too good to be true...

I found:

Instagram account - jyo_john_mulloor
Ai images (created in Midjourney Ai)

www.instagram.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Yes, I found this account too. But I didn't find any other sources of images.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I would love this to be real,but its just nice CGI.
Looks similar to the ships from Battlestar Galactica!

If something like that was ever unearthed there is no way it would not be covered with tarpaulins and surrounded by military.

As it is India-there would also be huge crowds,loads of cooking fires and even from the distance of the photos we would be able to see a lot of the turmeric colored monks robes who would undoubtedly be at the location en masse to witness the vimanas.

Oh and we would all be at war with India due to a sudden made up pretext-None of the major powers would risk this falling into the hands of....anyone else.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Looks AI-generated RT.

Ether that or the Battle Star called Galactica is missing a few pieces.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I thought it looked like a movie set.

Kind of reminded me of Dune.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Some write about generated images using artificial intelligence

These are AI generated images. I encourage those who do not believe me, to spend some time researching and viewing other AI generated images, as it can help them identify other fake images in the future, and save them the embarrassment of sharing ridiculous disinformation. Common sense and critical thinking are also helpful.

edit on 12-2-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

A perfectly straightforward AI job, not even pretending to be real.

Artist's Instagram page

Can't you do a bit better?

edit on 12/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If they are supposed to be spaceships, the first 2 photos should NOT have the ships made of stone or concrete.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The AI image detector also help seeing is image made by human or AI . Those all are AI images

Is It AI?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

This is so painfully obviously AI. I would be embarrassed. Please don't ever vote or drive a car.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
If they are supposed to be spaceships, the first 2 photos should NOT have the ships made of stone or concrete.

I quite lke the idea of fossilized UFOs

Wouldn't it be just our luck if Earth got visited by advanced aliens,but only the dinosaurs were around to notice them?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Too good to be true...

I found:

Instagram account - jyo_john_mulloor
Ai images (created in Midjourney Ai)

www.instagram.com...

AI is going to ruin our perception of reality. Won't be able to trust any images online as much...even videos have CGI nowadays.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
AI is going to ruin our perception of reality. Won't be able to trust any images online as much...even videos have CGI nowadays.

You mean mine isn't real?...

Damn, another dream!

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I really think that is the point.
If you don't trust them, you don't believe them.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Loving the smell of freshly brewed AI in the morning...

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

If you don't trust them, you don't believe them.

Only good would come from that!
Unfortunately our confirmation bias will make sure we stay hooked...

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It doesn't have to be aliens that built those, it could have been an advanced civilization here on earth that built them. Not necessarily humans but most likely hominids of some kind.

People usually want us to believe we are better than our ancestors, that we are smarter ad more scientifically advanced. /Many advanced civilizations could have existed in the past. But most of those ancient technologies would already be deteriorated from many centuries of being exposed to the elements and buried underground.

In a long period of time metals would turn back to a brittle rock like substance, interiors of ships would be filled with a slurry of water/clay/calcium containing organic rock like soft stone and unless a person knew how to evaluate it and how to properly excavate things, it would just appear like weird like rock formations inside.

I found a circular pipe like thing on my property, it had turned to a hollow rock that was a little brownish red and the soil aroud it was all red oxide looking. It was probably only five or six centuries old possibly. I have no way of telling when. The pipe like thing was filled with rocks and sand like soils, no clue what it was for. Being all the clay in the soil here, it may have just been three hundred years old too. I just see that there were some people here who knew how to make cast iron long ago. I have seen old cast iron pipe removed from old sewer lines in town that were a hundred years old, this was much older than that was. What was the purpose? don't have a clue. I figure there could have been some vikings or something around here five hundred years ago or something. It seemed to be a support for some kind of anvil stone on top. That big rock had a ring hole carved in it that had fit over the pipe, just a plunged ring the pipe fit in. It is again buried on our property, someday someone can dig it up again. The pipe going to the big stone is gone, but it stil is buried down into the ground, it can be seen sticking up buried below a foot of topsoil there.

My find only shows they knew how to make iron stuff. It is not from an advanced race of people or aliens. Lots of what I found is common stuff from early Europe and from some native tribes, some of the stone tools I found are still being made by Indians here, they have people who grind rocks then temper them to make traditional tools of long ago as a way of preserving their heritage. But the pipe was not something the native historians were aware of in their cultural tool making.

Could there still be an advanced race of beings here on earth that are capable of cloaking their cities and vehicles? Sure there could be, if they were a thousand years ahead of us in technology, avoiding the warlike humans that lived on the planet. Our governments may even now know about an advanced race, but I doubt if they would challenge or try to take over them because if they are that advanced, they could vaporize our capitals and militaries if we tried to take them over. It will only be a matter of time before some big headed idiot running a country with a strong military tries to steal what they have got, and that will not be good for the people of that country if the war mongers try to go after them.

Do I believed an advanced race of people/beings live on this world....pretty sure they do, because of UFO sitings over the last hundred years. Even if they are humans, and they have evolved technology over the last hundred years and they were very intelligent and advanced to start with, we probably should not mess with them.

But, we are a race of beings that loves to argue and fight and want power and control. Does anyone blaming these beings for not wanting us to know they even exist, I suppose there would be stuffed alien trophies on people's walls if trophy collectors were to find them.

After ten thousand years, most evidence of an advanced society would be gone.....Unless their structures were made of strong big stone pieces. And also carbon dating does not always work properly, it depends on the environment. I know someone who does carbon dating of sites, he said that they cannot always give the proper dating, because we do not have a good history of conditions more than five thousand years ago...there could be flaws in carbon dating.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The more baroque these images get the more I need to see the toilets.

Where's the space toilets? Vimana-construction must begin with toilets, right?

Toilets or it didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join