It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benedictine Abbot calls Jerusalem spitting incident against him 'heartbreaking'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Phatal

How would you react if i repeatedly slapped you in the face? Then one day kicked you in the nuts, kidnapped your mother and sister, had my way with them… would you be on my side giving me a high five?

I'd hit him back but I would kill his wife and children , wider family and those who know him for it.

Israel have taken this to the extreme for no other reason than it's what Netanyahu wants to do , it could be argued this whole thing is a set up for what what Netanyahu wants to do.

The truth will out.

What if it was not a singular person but a group of people ordered by a larger group of people? How do you prevent yourself from being hit again? Hit the one and call it a day? Not likely

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

How do you prevent yourself from being hit again?

The bigger question is how did they let themselves get hit the first time given warnings they received of the incoming attack from Egypt and Israel's own border security force ?

A suspicious person on a conspiracy site could consider this an opportunity too good to miss for a leader facing criminal charges and falling popularity with their electorate due to the actions of their cobbled together Far Right government of convenience.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Perhaps defining “self defense” as “genocide”. I guess Ukraine is also committing genocide?

It's gone well beyond self defence which is why countries like the UK and US are starting to panic and change their wording , they know they are complicit in the war crimes Israel is committing and it's starting to get uncomfortable , if Israel goes into Rafah that could be the straw that breaks the Donkey's backs.

edit on 11-2-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"heartbreaking" for those who have none

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I think everyone should just get along but this ain't nothing just some dumb kids theyres much worse in the USA everyday an illegal poops on a street

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah. Well, I wasn't thrilled when Muslim immigrants defecated on the marble steps of a magnificent cathedral in Florence ... to show their contempt for the Christian church.

I suppose the lesson is, anyone can get up to stupid and vile behavior.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Jewish Talmud says Jesus was a sorcerer committed to idolatry, born of adultery, who is now boiling in excrement in hell. They hate Jesus and they hate Christians. Modern day Judaism is the denial of Christ as Messiah.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I did not know Jews had a concept of hell.

At least not in the traditional Christian sense of the word.

There is "Gehinnom" but that's more like the Christian view of purgatory.

As opposed to 9 circles, fire damnation, and eternal suffering as far as I'm led to believe.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

But we're not talking about Jews spitting on Muslims, we're talking about them spitting on a Christian monk, who had nothing to do with October 7th. This is not an isolated incident either. A lot of the Zionist youth are aggressibely antichrist & spit at Christians all the time, even the adult Jews do the same. I'm not dimininshing the abhorrent attack on Oct 7th, I'm not saying the Jews should not fight back against Palestinaians - I am saying that this issue of Jews disrespecting Christians in a disgusting & inexcusable way is NOT an isolated incident, it happens literally all the time.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They all love spitting. It's like a national sport in Jerusalem. If you are in the Old City walking behind any Jewish guys wearing their 18th century Polish outfits then every now and then an arab shopkeeper will spit on their backs as they walk towards the wall. They do it all the time.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

But look at what Zechariah says about them.

The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

It would appear the day is coming where the one whom they pierced will be revealed to them and all will be explained.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech620

quran.com...

“We will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers for associating ˹false gods˺ with Allah—a practice He has never authorized. The Fire will be their home—what an evil place for the wrongdoers to stay!“

Is Bacha bazi wrong doing? Of course not. Its an accepted practice. Little boys are for fun. Women are only for procreation.

How about everyone disregards all religion and then the hate will stop? Lets go full on atheist. Thats seems to be the only way to achieve world peace
edit on 12-2-2024 by Phatal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I did not know Jews had a concept of hell.

At least not in the traditional Christian sense of the word.

There is "Gehinnom" but that's more like the Christian view of purgatory.

As opposed to 9 circles, fire damnation, and eternal suffering as far as I'm led to believe.

Depends on the sect?

What did the Pharisees believe that the Sadducees did not?

Pharisees believed in the resurrection of the dead and an afterlife. The Sadducees did not believe in either of these. The Pharisees believed in a realm of spirit and angels. The Sadducees did not.

What do the Sadducees believe?

Sadducees believed that there was no resurrection of the dead, no afterlife, no spirit realm, no angels. Most Sadducees were priests of the Temple.

study.com...#:~:text=Pharisees%20believed%20in%20the%20resurrection,realm%20o f%20spirit%20and%20angels.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

That's the thing with the different flavors of sects and religions.

They are not all claiming the same thing or even anything reminiscent of the sorts.

Hence they cannot all be correct.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech620

But look at what Zechariah says about them.

The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

It would appear the day is coming where the one whom they pierced will be revealed to them and all will be explained.

This would be an interesting event if it was a type of recurrence where Jesus appears where they crucified him. It is wild that His own people crucified him, although even that is mentioned in prophecy. Even Muslims believe Jesus is the Messiah, whereas the modern day Jewish people staunchly deny it

a reply to: Lazy88

That's the thing with the different flavors of sects and religions.

They are not all claiming the same thing or even anything reminiscent of the sorts.

Hence they cannot all be correct.

Which is why I advise against condemning various Theological idiosyncracies. One of the things we learned from Jesus is that God does not like the totalitarian style of theology exhibited by the Pharisees. The main indisputable tenet of Christianity is Christ crucified and resurrected to atone for the mistakes of humankind, so we may enter the more perfect realms despite having gone through imperfection.
edit on 12-2-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Pointing out the idiosyncracies is hardly condemnation.

The multitude of differences and downright contradictions do however seem to raise some interesting questions.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Pointing out the idiosyncracies is hardly condemnation.

I meant when a group is condemning various idiosyncracies... Like certain groups want to say a different group is damned because they don't believe in the Triune nature of God, for example.

The multitude of differences and downright contradictions do however seem to raise some interesting questions.

I do believe there is an accurate Theology, a true nature of the impending realms of light, but it is hard to get a 100% score as mere mortals assessing these immortal realms, and Jesus never insisted on a complex accurate Theological as a pre-requisite to permit you into the heavenly realms. I also don't think words can properly describe it in its entirety.
edit on 12-2-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone[/post]
Why was Father Schnabel . . . Protesting, perhaps?
Did you know, that israel even abhors women praying at the wall, and
has restrictions on women studying the 'religion' ?
Research is beneficial.

originally posted by:FlyersFan
Two idiot kids in Jerusalem spit at someone and
it warrants a full on anti-Israel thread at ATS? Talk about REACHING
Pfffft.
and 'white europian' jews attacking, spitting on
NON whites (common occurrence by zionists btw) is
"Pffft" in your opinion ? serious question.
jew man smashes bottle attacks a woman black jew

originally posted by
hatal
"Well here we go with another anti-semitic post”
Throwing the word 'semitic' around will NOT change
it's original and true definition.
Reality check>
There is no patent on the words semitic or holocaust.

originally posted by
hatal
You do realize that on Oct 7, Isreal was
attacked first, right?
Unless you were born yesterday, you
are delusional by telling yourself a lie.
Historical events prove you WRONG.
google > "bombing of king david hotel"
(just one example of hundreds)

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment[/post]
But we're not talking about Jews spitting on Muslims,
we're talking about them spitting on a Christian monk,
who had nothing to do with October 7th.
This is not an isolated incident either. A lot of the Zionist youth
are aggressively antichrist & spit at Christians all the time,
even the adult Jews do the same. I'm not diminishing the
abhorrent attack on Oct 7th, I'm not saying the Jews
should not fight back against Palestinians - I am saying that
this issue of Jews disrespecting Christians in a disgusting &
inexcusable way is NOT an isolated incident,
it happens literally all the time.
A post from Fly-O that I finally can agree on,
. . .except that violence on violence only breeds more
violence and hostility, that's a 101 no-brainer.
btw spelling errors fixed,
your welcome.

originally posted by: cooperton
The Jewish Talmud says Jesus was a sorcerer committed to idolatry,
born of adultery, who is now boiling in excrement in hell.
They hate Jesus and they hate Christians.
Modern day Judaism is the denial of Christ as Messiah.
The 'alliance' with israel is solely based on
expansionism to control economic agendas and
has nothing to do with religion.
As far as religion goes, Christianity and Islam have a lot
more in common together, and
opposite with the 'religion' of judiasm.
Unfortunately those in denial avoid this FACT.

FOR ALL the Zionistic supporters out there,
why are you denying Christians, Muslims, Abrahamic
students their equal rights in the holy land ? ? ? !!!
There is something totally messed up with you people.
Abraham did NOT act on sacrificing his son, when
told to do so by the g_ds.
Violence breeds violence in perpetual darkness.
ScapeGoating is not a sane roll model by any degree or definition.

. . . *if you LOOK CLOSELY at this video*
twitter.com...
not only did israel bomb the ambulance,
israel also killed the horse and the cart merchant beside
the ambulance.
Zionists no doubt, will proclaim however, that
the ambulance workers
were using the horse as a 'shield'
(masters at msm 'news' and propaganda)

A note to fly-O
You are becoming the minority in defending the fascism.
Even jews are being attacked by fascist israeli.
Is this what you call democracy ? >
How jews are treated by their own government
video of abuse of jews APPALLING >
twitter.com...

Majority 153 Countries vote to end the war
www.theguardian.com...

Support drops for israel Majority wants to stop the war
www.reuters.com...

jews want an end to war
www.haaretz.com...
www.reuters.com...

Majority of israeli want netanyahu to be gone
EDUCATIONAL READING >
www.pressenza.com...

edit on 12-2-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
FOR ALL the Zionistic supporters out there,
why are you denying Christians, Muslims, Abrahamic
students their equal rights in the holy land ? ? ? !!!

A simple question that zionists avoid.
Avoidance is a form of delusion btw.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

If it's higher or extra/higher dimensions you are alluding to.

You may be better served with mathematics rather than words.

After all its a universal language.

Back on topic though, spitting at someone is apt to provoke the worst in people.

I've seen halfwits get glassed for doing that to the wrong person.

I am a protestant(lip service), but if i was out and about and came across kids spitting at a priest, they would be getting a swift kick to the arse and sent packing.

Again spitting at people is just wrong, disrespectful, and down right dirty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join