It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Tells America He is Not Senile and He Knows What The Hell He is Doing.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thursday, February 8, 2024

Remember when President Joe Biden (strangely) told a mayor in Florida, "Nobody Fuks With a Biden!", as he surveyed Hurricane damage?

In an extraordinary televised press briefing, Joe Biden's ego and anger welled over again this evening, following release of Special Counsel Robert Hur's report, describing how Senator and VP Joe Biden Illegally Removed and Retained highly classified documents, for over 25 years.

President Biden lashed out at reporters and special counsel Robert Hur Thursday night in response to a scathing report on Biden’s mishandling of classified documents that could prove devastating to his re-election prospects.

The report on Biden’s improper retention of sensitive material by Hur observed that the 81-year-old commander-in-chief was greatly diminished mentally, forgetting the dates of key events of his life, during an interview with investigators this past October.

“I’ve seen the headlines since the report was released about my willful retention of documents. These assertions are not only just misleading, they’re just plain wrong,” Biden said defiantly, during a hastily scheduled appearance in the White House Diplomatic Reception Room.

“In addition, I know there’s some attention paid to my recollection of events. There’s even some reference that I don’t remember when my son died. How the hell dare he raise that? When I was asked the question, I thought to myself it wasn’t any of their damned business!”

“My memory is fine,” Biden snapped at one reporter, telling another, “My memory is so bad, I let you speak!”

“I am well-meaning, and I’m an elderly man, and I know what the hell I’m doing,” Biden fumed, editing Hur’s description of him as coming across to prospective jurors as a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”
Continued at: nypost.com...

The 388-Page Special Counsel Report: www.justice.gov...

-----

The question must be asked, If Joe Biden "Knows What He's Doing", how can we explain the many things he has said which simply aren't true?

Statements about, having cured Cancer, talking to people who have died, being in jail with Nelson Mandela, Getting vaccinated prevents you from contracting Covid-19, and more.

Is the President telling us that he was not making these things up due to failing cognitive ability? In other words, he knew he was lying?

What are the implications either way? Cognitive Decline is bad. Intentionally Lying to America is bad. Which is worse?

-WeMustCare

edit on 922024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

This...

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

They told Joe Biden he was endorsed by the Sheriff, and to stand in front of the logo for a re-election campaign photo!

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

" President Biden Tells America He is Not Senile and He Knows What The Hell He is Doing."

This Proves he is Senile .

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

this was an

"i am not a crook"

speech ..and it failed becaause he looked so bad and what i thought was the biggest question that was never asked

"when DID your son die?"

eta... on a thursday... what a terrible call
edit on am220242901America/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2024 01:35:35 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I thought it was funny how Biden said he talked with the Mexican President to get him to open a humanitarian corridor into the Gaza strip 😂🤣

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" President Biden Tells America He is Not Senile and He Knows What The Hell He is Doing."

This Proves he is Senile .

Or that he knew damn well what he was doing down in Joes garage.

Those are the only two choices he has.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So is he arguing that he is fit for prosecution? Perhaps the SC should revisit.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
I thought it was funny how Biden said he talked with the Mexican President to get him to open a humanitarian corridor into the Gaza strip 😂🤣

Yea, I caught that as well. But on the plus side, at least he is still alive.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If he's not senile then he's fit to prosecute.
If he is senile then he needs to be out of office.
Either way ... something needs to be done.

(and it is ELDER ABUSE on the part of Jill Biden to allow this to happen to her husband)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
All part of the plan, been saying it for years.

Whatever he needed to sign or do for the elites, has been done.

They will throw him to the curb soon, and enjoy the new puppet they have in store for us.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Jill MIA?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

That sounds exactly like what someone who is senile & doesn't know what the hell they are doing would say

I'm also being told Joe Biden has directed the Dept. of Justice to begin a formal investigation into who this "Jill" person is that keeps following him around

edit on 9-2-2024 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

He then when in to say he talked with the Mexican President and told him to open the gates and allow aid into Gaza…. Yea he is fine.

He also forgot the name of the church his son got his Rosary beads from… but yea he is fine.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
And like 2 seconds after that he mistook the Mexican/American border for the isralie/Gaza border.

The guy is a walking corpse...
edit on 9-2-2024 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Jill Biden needs to file a petition for custody. 😃

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc4

He then when in to say he talked with the Mexican President and told him to open the gates and allow aid into Gaza…. Yea he is fine.

He also forgot the name of the church his son got his Rosary beads from… but yea he is fine.

He got some info mixed up with Mexico opening the Migrant floodgates. 😀

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I want Robert Hur to hurry up and testify before Congress, and tell America if the reason he did not recommend Joe Biden's indictment, is because of Biden's rapidly declining mental health.

He did not state in the report flat out that poor mental health is the reason why he does not recommend Joe to be indicted.

In fact, I don't think Hur gave a specific reason why he recommended no indictment for stealing and retaining classified documents.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So who do you think is crazier? Joe, or the people who put him in office? They are as blind as he is. That is mental illness. Thats not rain on your pant leg...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join