It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S.C. Report on JOE BIDEN's Illegal Theft of Highly Classified Documents is Complete.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wednesday, February 7, 2024

For full background info, see this ATS Thread started last year: www.abovetopsecret.com...

After more than a year of Investigating Joe Biden's illegal theft and retention of classified documents over a 12 year period, Special Counsel Robert Hur's Report is now in the hands of the White House.

The special counsel appointed to investigate President Biden’s handling and improper storage of classified documents dating back to his days as a US senator has finished his investigation after nearly 13 months, Attorney General Merrick Garland told lawmakers Wednesday night.

In his letter to the leaders of the House and Senate Judiciary committees, Garland wrote that Robert Hur, a former Maryland US attorney, had submitted his report on Monday and the document would be released following a so-called “privilege review” by the White House counsel’s office.

“I am committed to making as much of the Special Counsel’s report public as possible,” Garland wrote, “consistent with legal requirements and [Justice] Department policy.”
More at: nypost.com...

Joe Biden and the White House are concerned that some of the contents contain information and photos which are "damaging" and "embarrassing".

See: www.axios.com...

BUT...as Attorney General Garland said, Some of the report will be kept from the people who pay for all of this..YOU and ME. 😠

-WeMustCare

edit on 722024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

When do we get his mug shot form the booking?..........

I think I hear crickets.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

When do we get his mug shot form the booking?..........

I think I hear crickets.

You can't arrest a sitting (or sleeping) President, but according to the courts, come 12:01pm on 1/20/2025, Joe Biden can be indicted for TREASON. (Hundreds killed due to his opening of our US-Mex border.)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
White House checking for items that may be "executive privilege". ROFLOLz

He had no EP "at the time" he illegally handled all the classified material.

I smell another Hillary Clinton "careless" verdict.

The Biden Campaign will have fun lying and deflecting with this for the next 10 months.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Treason is defined in the constitution.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

As for Biden opening the border....

www.washingtonpost.com...

Nearly 18,000 of those deported were parents and children traveling as family units, surpassing the 14,400 removed under the Trump administration in fiscal 2020.

He's deported more than Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Well THAT must justify everything!!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown. Don't act all shocked and indignant when Biden is cleared of criminal charges because intent could not be shown.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Trouble is, where you assign intent and where you don't are two vastly different things.

But thanks announcing the incoming clown show and where you sit on the issue.....

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown. Don't act all shocked and indignant when Biden is cleared of criminal charges because intent could not be shown.

Nobody is going to be shocked.
We know how this turns out.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
White House checking for items that may be "executive privilege". ROFLOLz

He had no EP "at the time" he illegally handled all the classified material.

I smell another Hillary Clinton "careless" verdict.

The Biden Campaign will have fun lying and deflecting with this for the next 10 months.

Unless the report describes some redeeming Joe Biden personality traits (i.e. He's so sorry!), his dismal 35% Job Approval rating will nudge downward a little more.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Disobeying a subpoena and attempting to hide documents from investigators = intent

Contacting investigators the second documents are discovered and turning them over without a fight = lack of intent

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The law being applied as written?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Biden Deported 15% more than Trump.

Biden Let in 800% more than Trump.

Sorry, that's TREASON, due to the additional deaths of Americans...the people (traitor) Biden vowed to take care of.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Disobeying a subpoena and attempting to hide documents from investigators = intent

Contacting investigators the second documents are discovered and turning them over without a fight = lack of intent

Exactly what I mean when you try to assign intent.

I'm sorry, truly, that you remain oblivious.

Disobeying a subpoena and attempting to hide documents from investigators

This is you assigning intent based not only incomplete evidence, but allegations.

This is you dismissing key facts in order to justify your lack of intent. LIke Biden being a senator and/or VP at the time. The duration they were held, who had access to them and of course, that he only gave them back when the timing was very beneficial.

Your hackery truly know no bounds.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

When it comes to classified material for the vast majority of people intent never has to be shown.

The fact he had documents from his time as senator is a huge red flag, nobody other than a president or VP (thanks obama) can pull that stuff, since their clearance isnt a real clearance.

If I accidenatly walk out of the scif with classified stuff I at a minimum lose my TS and most likely get an all expenses paid trip to glorious kansas. (even if I self-identify and return it before I get asked for it)

But since its biden he will be excused I am sure and you will cheer because you have no idea what is fair and just in the world.

ETA: I had to be read in on a program to do my current job, and I was told point blank accidents dont happen, spill the beans at a minimum fired and permanent loss of clearance. (para phrase obviously)

For real world people there is no second chance, if you step out the door go oops and turn it in immediately its still a security violation (and potentially career ending) turning it in years later especially if asked about it, its right to prison no questions no appeal, no second chance.

edit on 03Wed, 07 Feb 2024 20:03:47 -060003470808pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 04Wed, 07 Feb 2024 20:04:45 -060004450808pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This is you assigning intent based not only incomplete evidence, but allegations.

Yes or no? Were 100s of pages of documents with classified markings found at Mar A Lago after Trump was court ordered to turn over all documents bearing classified markings?

This is you dismissing key facts in order to justify your lack of intent. LIke Biden being a senator and/or VP at the time. The duration they were held, who had access to them and of course, that he only gave them back when the timing was very beneficial.

Yes or no? Is there any evidence to show Biden was aware of what was in those boxes or that he ever accessed them?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yes or no? Were 100s of pages of documents with classified markings found at Mar A Lago after Trump was court ordered to turn over all documents bearing classified markings?

Link to subpoena please?

Yes or no? Is there any evidence to show Biden was aware of what was in those boxes or that he ever accessed them?

How come you don't apply this to Trump?

See the issue yet?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Please quote the law, rule or regulation that states that the charge of mishandling TS material needs intent as a qualifier.

Thank you in advance...

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

The law being applied as written?

Rules for thee but not for me.
Everyone knows there’s a two tier justice system.
If you’re a dem, a dem supporter, or one of the ‘protected’ classes then you probably will not get what you deserve.
There’s been so many instances of this the past decade to choke a hippo.
They’re not even trying to hide it anymore.
And the cherry on top is that if you’re on the wrong side of them, you’ll get ‘punished’ more. Non stop witch hunts and extra long sentences for J6 rioters as an example.
Nothing will happen to Biden and when hunter gets a slap on the wrist nobody will be shocked.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown

he intended to keep them. if he hadn't he would have turned them back in when he realized he toted them out.

slo joe talking to himself : aw man i carried out some top secret documents. oh well i'll just hang on to them, maybe that crack smokeing, crack whore ass slapping, worthless son of mine can sell them and get me, the big guy 10%.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join