It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke Kindergarten Teachers Call for Destruction of USA and Israel, and Liberation of ETs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
If you are not directly involved with that school or the children in it, then your opinion matters not.

I'm on a message board and I most certainly DO have the right to my opinion.
That's the whole purpose of these sites.

The curriculum has nothing to do with this group. This group are not teachers, they are consultants who consult and hold workshops when booked in to do so, with the approval of the parents and the administration.

And that's the curriculum. Woke biased indoctrination instead of ABC and 123. The failing statistics don't lie.

This group is pro-Palestine and introduce diverse children to abolitionist themes appropriate for their age.

'Appropriate for their age'?? Says you. It's biased and 6 year olds don't need to hear about anti-white, anti-Israel, anti-America woke indoctrination coming from someone of authority and power over them.

Anti-israel, anti-white, saving ETs - nowhere on their site to be found.

As I said, it doesn't have to be. That's what the teachers believe and what they push.
AntiAmerica AntiIsrael AntiWhite woke bullcrap.
They have no business being in a position of power and authority over 6 year olds.
It's destructive and it fails the students ... as evidenced by the massive failure in test scores.

Instead of spending all that money and time on far left woke indoctrination,
it could have been spent on ABC and 123 ... and the students would be doing fine.
Instead, their heads are polluted with hateful and destructive garbage .. and no ABC and 123.

FAILURE.

Your opinion matters on this site sure, but your opinion in what happens in that school matters not.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Mother of god… If I had my coffee I would have sprayed it. Gorlock…a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join