It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest exchange I’ve ever seen going on in twitter right now:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wei Wu and the Hodgetwins are having a wonderful, culturally inappropriate, knee slapping, rolling on the floor laughing out loud exchange and it’s catching Twitter on fire.

The comments are pure gold and the comments by others on twitter are great also…. Love how someone telling Wei this is inappropriate and she schools them… lololol.

Hodgetwins
@mcuban blocked Wei Wu 🤣

Wei Wu 吴伟

Hello 2 black brother. I appreciate support raise awareness injustice. You like fry chicken? I cook good. If see in person, I prepare chicken for appreciation gift.

Hodgetwins

Fry chicken, watermelon, and grape soda. Thank you Chinese friend.

Wei Wu 吴伟

Hello my 2 black brother. I appreciate suggestion recipe. But im honor. I give honest answer. Watermelon and chicken together?Most disgust taste. Maybe I give fry rice and fry chicken. More tasteful. I do not know grape soda. Can not offer. Please appreciate wise offer.

Hodgetwins

Hello my Chinese nigga, eat watermelon after eat fry chicken, then wash all down with grape soda. 🙏

Wei Wu 吴伟

Hello my 2 America nigga brother. Your recommendation wise. I understand now. I bring fry chicken and watermelon for appreciation gift. Will not bring grape soda. Look like chemical garbage. Not good health. I bring tea. More health. Please recommend meet time.

Hodgetwins

@WuWei113 you make good egg rolls?

Wei Wu 吴伟

My nigga @hodgetwins . I don't know make. But my grandma make good egg roll. Maybe I introduce her to you. Make egg roll food. But problem! She maybe fear black! Never see black person. This ok. I say you my 2 nigga brother. Then she not scare. This good plan. When u eat egg roll?

Hodgetwins

Hi my Chinese nigga, tell your grandma we sum nice niggas, no need to fear. We like egg roll with sweet and spicy sauce.

Wei Wu 吴伟

Ok nice nigga @hodgetwins . I do that. I also tell granda make special egg roll just for you 2 nigga brother: Egg roll wrap fry chicken and watermelon. Maybe make new sauce with sweet, spicy, and grape juice. Do not know why you like. I think disgust. But if you like, she make.

… will update thread when there are more posts in the exchange. It just keeps getting better!
edit on 2-2-2024 by pianopraze because: It early posted before I completed thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Hodge twins will not back down, and I would not be surprised if Wei Wu is a bot.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Back down?

They are having a wonderful time joking and demolishing racism.

They are great I’ve followed them for years, even before I actually signed up for twitter.

And Wei Wu is hilarious whether it’s real or humor account.

But it seems like those that have gone too far left loose their sense of humor to the woke mind virus.
edit on 2-2-2024 by pianopraze because: Added n down

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I'm not sure as to your comment.
The Hodge twins are all about what they say.

I am not familiar with Wei Wu, short of what I have seen on this site and others.

I was agreeing with your statement, but it seems you took it as a disagreement?
Where is the misunderstanding?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Cheers

Back down suggest conflict.

That’s the mis-connect.

No conflict in the exchanges between these two great accounts. They are healing culture through humor. Something we need propagated much more in our society. Glad we agree, forgive any misunderstanding.

Thanks for clarification.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

We do and don't agree. May we DM?

I think we agree more than we do not, but I think is not the thread to one on one.

Per thread subjects, they conflict because of disagreement.
Disagree all you want. Words are defined

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Did you just become best friends?

^_^

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You ever watch the hodgetwins youtube channel? Those guys are great.

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I see them everyday on twitter.

They are wonderful.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I admittedly have also been watching this, and being hilariously entertained by it.

There's a pretty funny backstory too.

So Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks among other things, got caught in his own DEI trap. While advocating for it and claiming that he was discriminating in so many words, he was dared by the Hodge Twins to hire WeiWu as a starting player because there isn't any Chinese players on the team or something to that effect.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It just keeps getting better.

I first saw Wei Wu last summer. I don't think she's a bot. Possibly a troll, but if so she's kept it going far longer than most trolls will stick with a bit.

Either way, it's fantastic.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yep, I mentioned in my op the comments on this thread are pure gold.

Here are some off the comments you posted above:

Hodgetwins @hodgetwins

We gave Wei Wu the nigga pass, so she's good

Wei Wu 吴伟

Today I learn this black history month. Okay. This good.

I wish all my nigga happy black month. Please appreciate.

Antwon Be Cookin @LoyaltyOvRClout

Niggas appreciate you WeiWu. Thank you for bringing Niggas together one post at a time

Wei Wu 吴伟

Nigga you welcome.

Another one off that thread:

Dan @D4132023

How do I apply for one of those passes?

Wei Wu 吴伟

Your grandma make egg roll good?

Hodgetwins @hodgetwins

Make good egg roll = Nigga pass

There’s just to many wonderful comments off this thread!

Very healing.

This love and laughter is what we need, not tearing the world apart through racism so one party or another can take/keep control.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That was some funny stuff. I catch the Bro’s ever once in awhile, they can be funny.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Now she's arguing with Martin Shkreli the Pharma Bro guy about eating cats! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

join