It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Carpet bombing Syria.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is how I envision the Biden administrations response. . . .

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: DBCowboy

That may be the case ..

Why i get the sense that Iran is " untouchable " ...yet it`s the head of the snake in that region . As long it can build it`s proxy networks in the ME , things will not improve, but just go worse....

I am not talking about ground invasion to Iran .

Maybe Iran has nukes. Maybe Iran has some dirt on Bidumb. Or Bidumb's puppet master is best buds with Iran.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan007

Yes or at least maybe Iran can make nukes in short time if it wants ....

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Could somebody please explain to me just why American servicemen are stationed in Jordan? Why has America got a base there? But don't come with the answer that they are just looking after their interests. If Jordan is attacked Jordan can look after itself. The same with Israel.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

we have multiple agreements with jordan, that also cover US forces in Jordan.

Now if you want to complain about any actions from that base into syria sure, I can agree there but having troops in a nation we have an agreement with is nothing new, nefarious or special.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Ah, you mean like Vietnam? It is nothing new, but it is nefarious and special. Just a couple, the US had an agreement with Ukraine, no US forces there. The US has an agreement with Israel, no US forces there either. And I'm talking in the country not hovering around outside.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I have not poured over the documents because I would rather slam my delicate bits in a 1970s era Oldsmobile car door than read state department double speak.

But yes we have had US troops in israel for an extended time usually in training and coordination exercises with Israel.

My guess is the troops entered around the time of the islamic state activities since the base is built up at this point, and right now its a little extra protection for jordan though I would expect with the drone strikes now occurring they are going to look for a way to end that agreement in the near future.

So no I stand by nothing new or nefarious, its fairly common in an area with a lot of conflict. We have troops stationed in multiple places in africa as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2024 by Tarzan007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Biden will not cross over any "red lines" drawn by Iran's leaders. That's why gas prices are not skyrocketing. It's all scripted.

To cross the "red line" would lead to Biden, Obama, Kerry, and others, having their borderline Treason exposed....like Senator Menendez was exposed, which led to his being arrested twice in 2023. (SOB is still a sitting Senator!)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You want him to go to war with Iran?

If he did you'd call him a warmonger.

Hedging your bets, or what?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could somebody please explain to me just why American servicemen are stationed in Jordan? Why has America got a base there? But don't come with the answer that they are just looking after their interests. If Jordan is attacked Jordan can look after itself. The same with Israel.

It quite simple. The invented state called Jordan just like Saudi was created by Psyko Pikovant essentially the Frogs and Brits and to this day leans toward the motherland while at the same time practising a little home rule. These new states like their independence yet without protection by the Anglo Saxons will be consumed by the Persians or their own population. For the rulers they like a little bit of a protection by the Anglo Saxons

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

If he did you'd call him a warmonger.

Hedging your bets, or what?

We place harsh economic sanctions on Iran.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Good?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
New US and British airstrikes launched in Yemen with 36 targets hit.

Officials have confirmed to Sky News that the US and UK have launched further strikes on Houthi targets in Yemen. It follows US strikes on Iraq and Syria last night in retaliation to an attack that killed three American troops in Jordan last weekend.
news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Good?

Much better than sending them 6 billion and funding all this sh!te.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Agreed?

Better than igniting the whole region, tho.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Twitter account with recent news from today :

Omar Abu Layla

GOOD INFO THANKS

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Where is Bashar Assad? Haven't heard or seen any of him on the news in the last couple of years.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: Andromerius
I received word U.S. Aircraft is carpet bombing Syria right now, can anyone confirm?
--
Notice:
The U.S. is carpet bombing Syria right now.

-planes bombing multiple locations in al-Haydriya al-Shabli, and suburbs of Deir al-Zour in eastern Syria.

Multiple civilians deaths including women and children.
-
This is happening now.
-
This will go down in history quickly as an extremely bad decison.

-E
--
www.ar15.com... m#bottom

Conducting simultaneous strikes at different sites with precision guided weapons is not "carpet bombing".

Quite the opposite, actually.

Doing it in a sovereign country for no apparent national security reason is against international law. Do you even know why we are in Syria?
I'll give you a hint.

This was in Iraq.

I am getting increasingly frustrated of seeing this website constantly side with the establishment that has lied to us about everything thing from covid to Vietnam. Yet you just blindly believe we are somehow justified occupying 1/3 of Syria?

How do you feel about Putin invading Ukraine? At least he went in to protect something.

Tell me what we are protecting in Syria other than American hegemony?

Your boy even told us so...

You all need to wake up before you inadvertently support a foreign policy and system that starts a war that gets people you care about drafted and killed for a bunch of globalist interests.

You all should really educate yourselves about Syria and Iran before it's to late...

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Isn't an 'undeclared' war...still really just a war?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join