It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Carpet bombing Syria.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andromerius

The U.S. is carpet bombing Syria right now.

I hope you do know there really isn't anything we do that is called carpet bombing. Russia might be close to that type of military action, but it isn't something we do, or even call anything we do.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

"precision" strikes on some unlucky family's car full of kids.

Future terrorists...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Was just reporting what i read, and it depends on the type of aircraft and ordinance used, isn't it?
In this case i believe it's precision strikes though.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Report from US Central Command: 2 B1-B lancer bombers were used.
More than 85 targets struck in Iraq and Syria.
125 precision munitions used.

edit on 2-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Please enlighten me about your knowledge of the percentages of American missiles that miss their targets.

Perhaps you can regale the rest of us with your knowledge of child deaths in wars, specifically American wars.

Perhaps a comment about a serious matter by a serious person would be a better place for you.

a reply to: watchitburn

edit on 2-2-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Report from US Central Command: 2 B1-B lancer bombers were used.
More than 85 targets struck in Iraq and Syria.
125 precision munitions used.

From their X post.

At 4:00 p.m. (EST) Feb. 02, U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) forces conducted airstrikes in Iraq and Syria against Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force and affiliated militia groups. U.S. military forces struck more than 85 targets, with numerous aircraft to include long-range bombers flown from United States. The airstrikes employed more than 125 precision munitions. The facilities that were struck included command and control operations centers, intelligence centers, rockets, and missiles, and unmanned aerial vehicle storages, and logistics and munition supply chain facilities of militia groups and their IRGC sponsors who facilitated attacks against U.S. and Coalition forces.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Apparently, some of the initial confusion concerning explosions in Syria...may have been due to a battle going on between drug smugglers and Jordan.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Who absolutely 100% without any doubt actually believes they are "bombing" real hard asset targets?
This Administration has a lousy track record for telling lies. The bigger the issues, the bigger the lies and cheating.
The MSM reporting is lame too at best. They go right along with the official lies. 😀

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

US defense officials said a combat strike mission involving several B-1B "Lancer" heavy bombers is currently enroute toward the Middle East alongside KC-135 Aerial-Refueling Tankers from RAF Lakenheath in the UK, which will accompany the bombers for their transit towards US Central Command’s Area-of-Responsibility.

There we go, Lakenheath is involved.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Andromerius

Response from your source:

"Honestly getting to the point were I am expecting a report of B-52's launching from the Eisenhower to start circulating. "

lol lol lol lol 🤣

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I know I'm not supposed to laugh at that but I did laugh at the sarcasm.
Definitely not an innocent family getting blown to bits. That's heart wrenching.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Andromerius

The U.S. is carpet bombing Syria right now.

I hope you do know there really isn't anything we do that is called carpet bombing. Russia might be close to that type of military action, but it isn't something we do, or even call anything we do.

This sounds more like “carpet bombing “

October 7, 2023-January 19 14,000+
In the early days of the war in Gaza started by the Hamas infiltration and attack on Israeli civilians, more than 6,000 rockets were fired from Gaza. The bombardment continued for months. More than 1,000 rockets misfired and landed inside the Gaza Strip. More than 2,000 of the total were fired from Syria or Lebanon.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
“A president [Trump] who says he wants to end endless wars in the Middle East is bringing us dangerously close to starting a brand new one” --Joe Biden 2020

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Well, you don't, obviously. What targets do you know they are striking to prove these "lies"?

Whose side are you on?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
CENTCOM:
Over 85 sites in Iraq and Syria hit wth precision guided missiles.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
F JOE BIDEN.....

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Guys guys guys! 🤣
Steve at agenda free is live with the latest up to the minute news and vids.
m.youtube.com...
He’s quite the character, like the Mr. Mackey of the news business.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Yeah that dude is hilarious....

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

President Biden, who earlier Friday attended the dignified return of the three Army reservists killed in the Jordan drone attack, signaled more action is to come. "Our response began today," Biden said in his first statement on the strikes in Iraq and Syria.

"This afternoon, at my direction, U.S. military forces struck targets at facilities in Iraq and Syria that the IRGC and affiliated militia use to attack U.S. forces," he added.

"It will continue at times and places of our choosing. He ended saying, "The United States does not seek conflict in the Middle East or anywhere else in the world," he continued. "But let all those who might seek to do us harm know this: If you harm an American, we will respond."

It will continue at times and places of our choosing.

Also read that China is pushing more support for Russian in Ukraine also. This jackass is allow WW3 to happen.

edit on Febpm29pmf0000002024-02-02T16:39:46-06:000446 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Al-Bukamal in eastern Syria-look at those rockets cooking off after the initial strike!
Would not like to be living near that..
twitter.com...

Not sure if this is the same event,but from another angle-
twitter.com...

That whole area looks military to me-the walls/razorwire-looks like a base?
I hope they get the message but this looks more like the start of something not the end of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join