It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files Panspermia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I can’t stand heckle fish and automatically fast forward when he speaks.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Venkuish1

Most likely abiogenesis will become a scientific theory in the next few decades.

I wouldn't hold my breath... AI and ET might throw a curve ball into the scientific establishment.

As for lecture... a book called the new inquisition is a great read to understand the mass psychology applied by the scientific establishment which has been religions resource for a long time and is, since the illumination period and the subsequent separation of state and religion, just a division of power...

It's not a secret but the prevailing scientific hypothesis and there is really not much of an alternative unless you want to add some supernatural force into the equation. Life comes from not life (we know this for long time) but it's the details we need to work out.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: 727Sky

I'd watch the Why Files more often but I simply CANNOT stand that Heckle fish lol

I hated that fish when I first started watching, and I still do, but every once in a while it'll say something that catches me off guard and makes me laugh. Still, it doesn't do any favors for the flow of the show.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe3755

Heckling the YouTube algorithm is a good thing. The host would suffer a backlash from saying what the fish says, he's the one to break the matrix

top topics

<< 1   >>

join