It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taylor Swift will decide our president...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So apparently, both FOX and NBC did a report today on the fact that Taylor Swift will decide the president, basically. They say that her fans are so die-hard that she controls between a quarter and a fifth of voters and that is enough for whomever she decides to support to become president. If she says anything to back Trump he will be president and if she backs Biden, and she always has backed Biden, he will be our president again...

I can't say that I believe it myself and they aren't just setting up something to blame the vote on when it feels fixed, "Taylor Swift did it, we didn't falsify anything!"
Just like Stanley Cups though, it shows just how helplessly pathetic Gen Z and Alpha must be...no offense, just a true observation...

(I have heard from 18% to just about 24%)

www.google.com... hows-2024-election-voting-ballot-biden-trump-white-house-politics-travis-kelce-kansas-city-chiefs
edit on 1-2-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Taylor is a confirmed witch. Not like Glenda, more like her green sister.

That speaks volumes what her and her fans that she probably believes she conjured, truly stand for and believe in.

Yuck.

I'm alright with a battle between good and evil. Makes it easier actually. Left and right or whatever, kinda beats around the bush.
edit on 1-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
Taylor is a confirmed witch.

I'm no Swift fan, but really? How was this confirmed?

She might be a multi-media tool, and a figurehead of a Cult of Identity, but Witch? She's just a music industry styled Steve Jobs.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Obviously her spells are working on you, lol. Just kidding.....or am I?🤔

There's tweet's and comments she's made that allude to, and directly reference, witchcraft. Her shows are chalk full of ritual sex magic, right on stage, making all who are there participants in whatever she is conjuring up.

The whole entertainment industry is being flooded with mysticism and satanic, pagan idol worship.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

I highly Doubt that . Taylor Swift is Noting more than a Propagandists Construct . A Political Tool to be used against We The People of the United States like Crazy Joepotato to Subvert America Freedoms . Not Going to Happen , Why ? Because Over 200 Million Americans say so .
edit on 1-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No worries.
Trumps got Kid Rock.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Rock the Vote?

Bill Clinton with his saxaphone.

Obama on MTV.

Nothing new here.

They are just trying to lull a new era of soft minded youth to their plantation.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Taylor Swift must hold a lot of leverage and influence over millions of people, if she can make them vote for a specific President, which is a very important life choice for most of them.

What does Swift do for them? Pay their mortgage, or gas bill, or food bill, or college expenses, or something else?

edit on 222024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
No worries.
Trumps got Kid Rock.

I trust KR, his character and his no bs demeanor, the guys no sellout. Swift on the other hand is a sellout and a corporate stooge. She’ll do anything to further her career financially. Look no further than her Pfizer poster boy boyfriend, they’re perfect for each other😂

edit on 2-2-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
OP is correct that she will sway some idiots, sorry, fans of hers to vote for who she gives her backing too.

She should expect severe backlash from the other side as well though.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Every generation has their idiots

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
Taylor is a confirmed witch. Not like Glenda, more like her green sister.

Yeah, I wanted someone to start a thread on that. I don't think I've ever heard one of her songs, but I've read information about them and her act and see occult all over it.

As for deciding the next President. She will have influence. The mindlessness of celebrity following is astounding. And she's so popular. I do think her fans will vote for whoever she says. Biden is said to be going after her endorsement and Trump has been said to being readying a Swift Attack, which I think would harm him more than help.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
NO. Taylor Swift IS NOT a witch.

What's wrong with you?

a reply to: VariedcodeSole

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   
She's not a political tool.

She's a self made billionaire living her best life.

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

(post by Disgusted123 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Never listened to her music.

Read up on it.

She's the occult.

Got it!

LOL!

a reply to: FlyersFan

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
^^^

Rushed in and defending her with 4 different replies.

We know who the Swiftie is at least.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

How about we just make her president?

Then when she breaks up with Kelce she'll launch the nukes and we can just get on with it already.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
NO. Taylor Swift IS NOT a witch.
What's wrong with you?

Her shows and music are full of witch references and casting.
She denies actually being a Wiccan.
If she isn't a witch, she sure is playing at being one.

Movieguide - Taylor Swift Promotes Witchcraft On Tour In Willow Performance

Taylor Swifts Witchy New Album Fuels Speculation About Her Interest In The Craft

Taylor Swift Refers to Herself as a Witch in New Post

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
On the flip side of the OP she risks loosing followers, if she sides with Biden she looses a significant amount of football watching rednecks their wives/daughters from the south.

After all she went from country to pop and lost her fake accent overnight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join