It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Polls Make Democrats Frustrated by How Slow Our Justice System is to Convict Candidate Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wednesday, January 31, 2024

First, the Poll that has Democrats so excited, as we close out the first month of 2024...

A new Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll found that majorities of voters in seven key swing states would be unwilling to vote for Trump if he is convicted of a crime (53%) or sentenced to prison (55%) in one of the four cases against him. In an alarming sign for Trump, it’s not just supporters of President Joe Biden or undecided voters who are driving that trend.

Two in 10 voters who said they cast ballots for Trump in 2020 said they would not be willing to do so again in November if he’s found guilty, the poll showed.
More at: www.bloomberg.com...

Which is why they are LOSING THEIR MINDS over how SLOW our system of Justice is operating, in regards to getting former President / 2024 Candidate Donald J. Trump Convicted, and maybe even thrown in prison, before the Presidential Election on November 5th.

Here's an example from today, pertaining the Judiciary deciding if a sitting President's actions/words CAN or CAN NOT be legally held against him or her, after leaving office. From Democrat-leaning POLITICO...

Whether Donald Trump faces a potential prison sentence in 2024 is at the mercy of a federal appeals court that’s operating on its own schedule — at a time when every day matters.

More than 50 days have elapsed since Trump’s criminal proceedings in a Washington, D.C., trial court — on charges for attempting to subvert the 2020 election — were paused indefinitely. They won’t resume until the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals and, most likely, the Supreme Court resolve the question hanging over the entire case: whether Trump, as a former president, is immune from criminal prosecution.

Even if those courts ultimately reject Trump’s immunity arguments — an outcome that most legal experts expect — the protracted delays help the former president, whose strategy across his various trials has been to drag them out for as long as possible. Lengthy delays in his federal criminal cases create the possibility that, if he wins the presidency this November, Trump could avoid the charges altogether by having the Justice Department end the prosecutions or perhaps even by pardoning himself.
More at: www.politico.com...

With low-rated President Joe Biden losing to Donald Trump in the latest polls, and only 10 months before the Presidential Election, Anti-Trumpers are becoming visibly nervous and upset.

President Biden has done what he could to gain an advantage, by aiding in having Donald Trump indicted/arrested 4 times. However, the process that could ultimately lead to his conviction/imprisonment, is being held up (primarily) by the Judicial System...and it's driving Democrats/Anti-Trumpers up the wall!

-WeMustCare

edit on 3112024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm not a lawyer but I feel like, generally speaking, one needs to be guilty to be convicted.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

They are also Well Aware that if Elected President Again , He will Pardon Himself from ALL Lawsuits that Currently are trying to Find Anything to Convict him of , and will then be Looking into the Appointment of Federal Judges that have been Derelict in their Duties . Oh what a Joyful Day that will be.............

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant

I'm not a lawyer but I feel like, generally speaking, one needs to be guilty to be convicted.

No..not when corruption in the judicial system is authorized by the Supreme Court of the United States.

When corruption is allowed to go unchecked by the most powerful court in the land, Judges anywhere in the United States can render a guilty verdict against an innocent man, and force him to pay a staggering $370 million dollar fine.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
And Another...

There's a good chance this pundit will be a basket-case (or worse) by this time next year.

In short, the federal judiciary has failed the country in allowing a renegade ex-president to nullify federal law by means of a more or less open policy of endless delay by means of frivolous motions, appeals and more.

As the old adage has it, justice delayed is justice denied. This hasn’t simply been during his criminal prosecutions, which I will discuss in a moment. It stretched over the time of his presidency as well. We know that during his presidency President Trump filled the federal judiciary with a slew of right-wing judges, many of them out-and-out corrupt.

He also corrupted the Supreme Court with his unprecedented three appointments in a single term.

But here I’m not even talking about right-wing Republican judges who often appear partial to Donald Trump’s ideological aims and frequently his narrower electoral ones as well. We know for instance that Judge Aileen Cannon, a corrupt and transparently partisan Trump appointee, has more or less single-handedly sabotaged the classified documents prosecution.

Set that all aside. What I’m talking about are the fair-minded judges who allow a mix of institutional courtesy, established practice and inertia to allow Trump to make a mockery of the criminal justice system!
Boo-hoo-hoo: talkingpointsmemo.com...

Delicious.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Ya. That's why I said generally speaking.

The wheels of justice grind slowly. Especially when following the rule of law.

They are desperate and although things look bad for Trump, I do believe it will work out in his favor and for the nation in the end.

Our small victory, in Canada, took years but it did come in the form of the Emergency Powers that Trudeau used being deemed unconstitutional.

I sincerely hope Trump is re-elected and Pierre Poilievre becomes our Prime Minister.
I feel like together, they could do great things.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Haven’t been charged with many crimes have you?

a reply to: WannabeeAuCourant

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I have not been charged with any crime.

I also do realize that people have been charged and convicted of crimes they haven't committed.

That is a heartbreaking reality.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Justice takes time.

But Trump is finding out, if you're a fraud, it catches up to you.

NO. We are ok with how long it takes. We also know Trump's day is coming sooner than he thinks.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Justice takes time.

NO. We are ok with how long it takes. We also know Trump's day is coming sooner than he thinks.

You better Hope they get Mr. Trump in a Jail Cell before Nov. 6th then because after that Date , Trump's Kraken will be Unleashed on the Wicked........

edit on 1-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Or. Charged, acquitted and had their lives ruined anyway.

Your judicial system is as rigged as your political system.

Both are weapons in the arsenal being put to good use in front of your eyes everyday as world war 3 takes place in real time.

Sing it Red.
a reply to: WannabeeAuCourant

edit on 1-2-2024 by Dalamax because: Link that works

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It truly baffles me how the left think they can actually put Trump in prison in order to get Biden re-elected, without any consequences. It almost sounds like... they're trying to steal the election and ignoring the will of the people. Then they go around hissing about Trump trying to steal the 2020 election and they cannot seem to see the absolute hypocracy in their actions. It's just so god damn ridiculous. And need I remind you guys I don't even live in the US, as an outsider looking in, all I see is a banana republic. I remember so many people on the left worried Trump would make the US look bad as president, well I can tell you Biden makes you guys look 100x more moronic and corrupt than Trump ever did.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don't think anybody in the field wants Trump convicted; they just want news fodder talking points giving the apperance that Trump is a criminal to pander to all those with TDS. Trouble is, they're going overboard and all but the most biased light thinkers are beginning to see through their lame tactics.

Of course, those with an unbiding loathing and hatred for all things Trump because of their over-abundence of idiocy brain cells will be cheering the Trump bashing on, unable to see their beloved party is deliberately destroying the founation of all that's made America great. Thank goodness their numbers are rapidly waning as they see Biden stuble through a speach-or just plain stumble.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Justice takes time.

Sounds reasonable until you actually look at facts.
Trump didn’t even have a jaywalking ticket and now he’s 77 and all of sudden he is a master criminal with 91 indictments.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Wednesday, January 31, 2024

First, the Poll that has Democrats so excited, as we close out the first month of 2024...

I wouldn't put much stock in that poll question, especially with the outcome so close to 50/50.

It's embarrassing to say "Yes, I'd vote for a convicted criminal" to a stranger on the phone.

You have to assume a percentage of respondents would answer no; but vote for a convicted trump in the comfort of an secluded voting both.

It's how Trump defined the polls in 2016.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Justice takes time.

What's catching up to him? He is on track to possibly again being one of the most powerful people in the world... that is not a tregecorty one would call "the past catching up to you". I wish my past would catch up to me like that.

At this point all we are seeing is politics. One side will win eventually I'm sure.
edit on 1-2-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Said all the Democrats at a Democratic get together.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Their Frustrations are Turning to Stirring up Violence Now . They have No Idea what they are getting themselves into ,

" Radical Leftists Threaten to ‘Bird Dog’ Conservatives at Home, Church "

“We need to go find out where they live, where they go to church, who they hang around with, and bird dog they asses.” Cheering and a reply of “Hell yeah!” could be heard in the video. "

What is it with these Insane Black Women in the News Lately ? This won't end Well............

www.breitbart.com...

Who here Did Not See this Coming ?
edit on 1-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Justice takes time.

Sounds reasonable until you actually look at facts.
Trump didn’t even have a jaywalking ticket and now he’s 77 and all of sudden he is a master criminal with 91 indictments.

The Radical Left want his Blood Anyway , they have Turned into Animals Now............

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In other news.

The senate butt sex video guys will not be facing any charges.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join